• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Did Someone Die in Your Home?

Ian

Paranormal Maven
My cottage was built in 1747. I expect dozens of folks have died in it, and have been born, and sadly probably occasionally both at the same time.

Will the 'Died in the House' team come to the UK? As far as I can tell there are no ghosts, but that shouldn't be a problem for any team that wants to 'find' some. Perhaps a haunted house should sell for a premium, say between 5 and 20 per cent extra depending on level of activity?

Anyway, surely any house over 40 years old has had people die in it, before the days when most people died in hospital. Is having someone die in a house a problem and if so why?

I think I've missed something here...

Ian

Last edited: