• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Did “Monster Quest” Prove Bigfoot?"

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
Possible dna evidence.
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/mq-dna/

Monster Quest’s Doug Hajicek Comments
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/mq-hajicek/

Even if they did, the scientific world would just reject it unless we had solid proof.

I am convinced that Bigfoot is not of this world, but an alternate reality creature that shows up when the barriers between our reality, and theirs is broken.

Same with all the other things people see, ghosts, ET, Nessie, Elvis, all products of alternate reality glitches.

Makes more sense than living in a world with a billion cameras, and 7 billion people and nobody in all of human history has captured a Bigfoot.

I am convinced that Bigfoot is not of this world, but an alternate reality creature that shows up when the barriers between our reality, and theirs is broken.

Same with all the other things people see, ghosts, ET, Nessie, Elvis, all products of alternate reality glitches.

Makes more sense than living in a world with a billion cameras, and 7 billion people and nobody in all of human history has captured a Bigfoot.
I don't know whether Bigfoot exists or not, there is no solid evidence to prove it's out there. I've never considered that to be a valid argument against the existence of Bigfoot though. It's a huge world with massive amounts of wilderness left in it. Do some closeup exploring on google satellite images and see for yourself. Look at the size of the forests and rainforests around the world, they may be bigger than you think and I would bet there are plenty of spots nobody has ever been to with a camera.

I think if Bigfoot exists it'll probably be extinct before we can prove its existence.

Has anyone ever considered the possibility that Sasquatch, Nessie and Ogopogo are merely the ghost of a neanderthal or plesiosaur?

Just curious...

Has anyone ever considered the possibility that Sasquatch, Nessie and Ogopogo are merely the ghost of a neanderthal or plesiosaur?

Just curious...

hehe...i'm not sure i can wrap my brain around that :p

Just curious...

Or alternatively people could be experiencing some kind of "time slip" and seeing creatures from our past.
People have mentioned it before - I think its been discussed on the show in the Loren Coleman episodes. Anything's possible. The problem is if they are ghosts then there's not really anything further you can do in terms of catching them or garnering physical evidence. So people work on the presumption that they're not.

Ive considered the demisional crossover idea an dfind it very intreging as far as bigfoot being just a peek back in time to creature that used to live if its just a lifless reflection from a past time how is evidence such as foot prints and hair samples or broken limbs left? I have always felt that it is basicly a primate that (so called serious)science wont acknoledge

Ive considered the demisional crossover idea an dfind it very intreging as far as bigfoot being just a peek back in time to creature that used to live if its just a lifless reflection from a past time how is evidence such as foot prints and hair samples or broken limbs left? I have always felt that it is basicly a primate that (so called serious)science wont acknoledge

I was thinking the footprints, broken limbs, strange cries and thrown rocks that are attributed to the creature's habits could be explained as poltergeist activity surrounding the haunting (much like what occurs in a haunted house).

I am not saying I subscribe to this theory, but I thought it was worth throwing out there for the sake of discussion. :D

Maybe in these time slips the bigfoot or other creature could actually interact with our environment and vice versa. Perhaps for a few seconds he is walking in our time or alternatively we are walking in his. This way he could leave physical evidence.

Maybe in these time slips the bigfoot or other creature could actually interact with our environment and vice versa. Perhaps for a few seconds he is walking in our time or alternatively we are walking in his. This way he could leave physical evidence.

To be honest, the "time slip" theory was one that a friend of mine came up with a number of years ago. It is an interesting concept.

I read a book by either Rod Steiger or Charles Berlitz years ago stating the same theory about parallel worlds bleeding over into ours, and ours into theirs. This would not only account for Bigfoot sightings, but all other manner of strange beasties like the Mothman, the Skunkape, lions, tiger and kangaroos occassionaly seen.It could also possibly account for the classic Fortean phenomena such as sky falls of frogs, meat, fish, etc., and even ghosts and Ufo's.
They breifly enter our "dimension", wander around wondering what's going on, then find their way back home. I like the theory anyway.

Does anyone know if there is going to be another season of Monster quest? The sasquatch episodes I and II weren't to bad. The CG leave little to be desired but all and all I enjoyed the series.

~A

Does anyone know if there is going to be another season of Monster quest? The sasquatch episodes I and II weren't to bad. The CG leave little to be desired but all and all I enjoyed the series.

~A

Yes, it starts in Feb if I remember correctly. There is a list of up coming shows at Loren's blog I read a few days ago. Cryptomundo.com

Given all they found--especially the rock-throwing, which means it's still out there and willing to engage a team of people--anyone know if they're going back? Or if it's stirred interest in other teams of Bigfoot hunters?

Seems like this is the biggest find in that field in ages.

Given all they found--especially the rock-throwing, which means it's still out there and willing to engage a team of people--anyone know if they're going back? Or if it's stirred interest in other teams of Bigfoot hunters?

Seems like this is the biggest find in that field in ages.

They've been back, and the episode can be seen at youtube. Think it's called Sasquatch Attack 2. The dna evidence turned out to be nothing special. They had nothing interesting happen to them on their return. As for if they'll return again, a third time, it's possible. Jeff Meldrum seemed still interested in returning on a show I listened to recently. Think the "bigfoot" only comes around at certain times of the year, so they might wait for that.

I just checked for the show I mentioned above, and it was removed from Youtube:(

They've been back, and the episode can be seen at youtube. Think it's called Sasquatch Attack 2. The dna evidence turned out to be nothing special. They had nothing interesting happen to them on their return. As for if they'll return again, a third time, it's possible. Jeff Meldrum seemed still interested in returning on a show I listened to recently. Think the "bigfoot" only comes around at certain times of the year, so they might wait for that.

Thanks for the update. I'm gonna check it out.

Back