• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Destiny - Moors and Astrology

Robert Baird

Paranormal Maven
"There is more in Heaven and Earth than you or I have ever dreamed of." I forget the person that saying is credited to - and doubt that person was the first to say it, either. Did you know there are Moorish Masons? I know my friend The Fetch is now living in Jordan and he is in touch with Masons there who probably pay for his consultations. I know he was going there for about ten years before he moved there. I do not know if it is this group or the more English or Scottish Masons he aligns himself with. These people seem more upfront about their alchemical roots.

"To the Moorish Mystic/Masters, astrologist is a phase of law, basically a spiritual science. More than any other study it reveals man to himself and the resolution to all problems on the earth plane. No other science is so sublime, so profound, and so all- embracing. It portrays the relation between God, the macrocosm, and man, the microcosm all in one. {The Dictum of Hermes called As Above, So Below which was found in a cave near Mt. Hebron by Alexander the Great - we are told.}

This as Adept Science, investigating the subtler forces that impinge upon man, the Spirit, and his Divine Flesh as he has charted their effects with no less definiteness than has academic science the reactions of sea and soil, plant and animal to the solar and lunar rays as the ancient Moorish Alchemist term- turning based metal to the finest gold.

With this Supreme Law Moors may determine the astrological pattern of each individual, natural or artificial and know the relative strength and weakness of the various forces operating in each of them. To the degree that we are in possession of such knowledge we can begin systematic, scientific character building--and character is destiny guided by Divine Spirit! We note times and seasons cosmically advantageous to unfolding undeveloped qualities, correcting faulty DNA’s, and eliminating destructive propensities.

The Supreme science of astrology reveals the hidden causes at work in our lives. It counsels the adults and children in regard to vocation, the parent in the guidance of children, the teacher in management of pupils, the physician in diagnosing diseases, thus lending aid to each and all in whatever position they may find themselves.

No other subject within the range of human knowledge appears to hold for this day and age the possibilities open to Moorish astrologers for helping people to their own dignity as Gods -in-the-making, to a greater grasp of universal law, and to a realization that we are eternally secure within the caressing fold of Infinite and Boundless Being."

Astrology and The Zodiac

Back