• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Derrel Sims — The Alien Hunter

Free episodes:

Why do you think that all the predictions we hear about from abductees are only spoken about after the fact? i.e. "I was told 9/11 was going to happen and it did!" "I was warned about an earthquake in Japan, and then six months later, it happened!"

Why don't these people give us their predictions before the events?

Someone has to ask the obvious question...no one else seems to be able to. I think they are afraid of the answer.
Thats the ONLY thing I miss from the former host. He wasnt afraid to piss off the guest with tough questions. He knew his shit and wasnt taking any from anyone.
One would think with both Chris and Gene living in the Southwest where gun ownership is high, and gun carrying is commonplace...the questions of were you armed, did you shoot, why didnt you shoot, how was the ___ affected by the gunfire, etc..would come up pretty quickly.

If these things are aliens as in traveling many lighyears using advanced technology or dimensional entities traveling between worlds doubtful protection by Smith & Wesson is going to matter and yeah I'm a gun owner.
Sort of like the stories about radar supposedly bringing down the Roswell UFO. They travel all this way using advance technology and radar with tubes mind you brought them down, doubtful. I think I have heard this guy on Coast and this will be another suspend disbelief guest :)

If these things are aliens as in traveling many lighyears using advanced technology or dimensional entities traveling between worlds doubtful protection by Smith & Wesson is going to matter and yeah I'm a gun owner.
Sort of like the stories about radar supposedly bringing down the Roswell UFO. They travel all this way using advance technology and radar with tubes mind you brought them down, doubtful. I think I have heard this guy on Coast and this will be another suspend disbelief guest :)
Well, we wont know until we try. If we go by the assumption that since they are vastly superior and our weapons surely will have no affect...then we find out later that they had totally missed the whole "projectile weapon" phase and we couldve stopped them with a slingshot....
My point was and still is...we wont know until we try. And to say they wouldnt fly all this way or have morphed into our dimension without super powers over our feeble attempts is just ridiculous.
See aliens, shoot aliens, record the results...simple equation. Its not like we are going to piss them off. And every time I read someone say what you just said...I have to ask..."How do you know?"

Why do you think that all the predictions we hear about from abductees are only spoken about after the fact? i.e. "I was told 9/11 was going to happen and it did!" "I was warned about an earthquake in Japan, and then six months later, it happened!"

Why don't these people give us their predictions before the events?
cmon, you know the answer to that one.

The space brothers told them not to say anything until after.

Well, we wont know until we try. If we go by the assumption that since they are vastly superior and our weapons surely will have no affect...then we find out later that they had totally missed the whole "projectile weapon" phase and we couldve stopped them with a slingshot....
My point was and still is...we wont know until we try. And to say they wouldnt fly all this way or have morphed into our dimension without super powers over our feeble attempts is just ridiculous.
See aliens, shoot aliens, record the results...simple equation. Its not like we are going to piss them off. And every time I read someone say what you just said...I have to ask..."How do you know?"

Not an experiment I would recommend. Hardly seems ethical or wise to kill such a being, given that they exist and are within range (still an unknown, IMO).

As someone who has devoted a good portion of your life to this subject, what keeps you going? I mean, what is the best evidence in your mind, that proves abductions are taking place?

Not an experiment I would recommend. Hardly seems ethical or wise to kill such a being, given that they exist and are within range (still an unknown, IMO).
Well, I recommend it. As for ethics...if these stories are to be believed...what makes you think these things give a hoot about ethics? Also, if these stories are to be believed..theyve killed plenty of us, tortured plenty of us, kidnapped plenty of us.
You all seem wed to the "space brothers cant be hurt with bullets" theory...but unwilling to test the theory. Youd seriously drop your weapon when faced with something otherwordly under the assumption of,"Well, this primitive weapon couldnt possible hurt this advanced race"? Not me.

Under hypnosis a CIA source told me that there has been an active campaign to disinform the general public by spreading the ETH meme in order to bolster UFO sightings as being extraterrestrial in order to cover up black ops, test air craft and to generally control social consciousness by spreading fear. By wholeheartedly subscribing to the ETH meme and playing into and along with the subconscious memetic imaginations of abductees, does Derrel not consider that he may be part of the problem and not the solution and possibly a puppet of a more clandestine sinister operation that ultimately manipulates and pokes fun at americans civilians, the same americans he was once sworn to protect yet now only serves to protect the industrial military complex, big business and money men with government bodyguards?

peace

Well, I recommend it. As for ethics...if these stories are to be believed...what makes you think these things give a hoot about ethics? Also, if these stories are to be believed..theyve killed plenty of us, tortured plenty of us, kidnapped plenty of us.
You all seem wed to the "space brothers cant be hurt with bullets" theory...but unwilling to test the theory. Youd seriously drop your weapon when faced with something otherwordly under the assumption of,"Well, this primitive weapon couldnt possible hurt this advanced race"? Not me.

Well my post was supposed to be semi-humorous and at the same time point out what I thought was the absurdity of pulling a gun and firing at what I will call an unworldly intelligence. And I don’t buy into space brothers mythology either. We are already debating ethics here about a possible alien race. What makes anyone think our constructs even apply?

That being said bobodean if it happens to you, go for it. I might do the same. My thought is it won’t work but hey remember they will get our guns when they pry them from cold dead fingers er ashes..

Q: Did you have the sword and "blood residue" analyzed from your "Grey kill". If not, why?

Q: Are you pleased with how you were presented in "Uncovering Aliens?"

Q: You took a lot of radiation readings in "Uncovering Aliens", however you weren't shown taking readings on the metal object presented to Mike Bara for analysis. Radiation wasn't even discussed after the analysis of the object was done. Why?

Q: Mike Bara was billed as an aeronautical engineer and the major skeptic on Uncovering Aliens. Given that Bara is neither, what effect do you think that has on the credibility of the show?

Thanks, everyone. Most of the second half of the show is being focused on listener questions. We didn't get to all of them, but we covered a good cross-section. You'll also hear the crazy story about what Sims did to Chris first time they met long, long ago. :)

Wow...not a good response to my question. He has no interest in killing one, but would like to capture one? Meanwhile, if he is to be believed, people like him and his son are being violated? Sad.

Back