• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dennis Balthaser — July 17, 2011

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Veteran UFO researcher Dennis Balthaser, who has focused his research on Roswell and other key cases, returns to The Paracast on July 17th, 2011 to discuss the state of UFO research — and he's none too pleased by the situation.

We'll be recording this episode on Wednesday, July 13th at 11 AM Pacific, so ask away.

Has he ever lied about his credentials? I ask this only half seriously.

About Roswell: I find the Project Mogul explanation to be plausible and satisfactory. Why would anyone not?

A question that I like to hear asked of every UFO researcher: So many cameras, so few good images. Why are there no good daytime UFO videos or photos?
My guess, in the day, things are less likely to be mis-identified, which I think accounts for the vast majority of UFO reports. Thoughts?

If you needed to convince someone that UFOs are not something that humans have created, which case would you put forth? Keep in mind that so far, nothing I've seen has convinced me that UFOs are anything but misidentified human aircraft or a natural phenomenon. Please keep in mind that despite my skepticism (I'm from a Carl Sagan type school of though, in case you're wondering), I am open minded. I just don't jump to the conclusion of aliens or other paranormal explanations.

Thanks!

In terms of his Roswell research,
what does Dennis Balthasar think about Glenn Dennis the morgue man and his story aswell as the tales about the Alien bodies and the young hospital nurse that miraculously vanished ? :confused:

I see Dennis has done some research on Area 51. Being that several black project aircraft have come out of Area 51, how many of those Area 51 sitings would you attribute to the U2, Blackbird, Stealth Bomber etc...

Do you think any recent sitings at Area 51 can be attributed to the "Aurora" and other more advanced black project aircraft?

In regards to your research on Pyramids in Egypt, what real evidence can be used to demonstrate that ancient Egyptians did not build the pyramids?

Regarding his research into the Pyramids and Egyptology in general:

What does the fall of the government of Egypt do to the research that is taking place now? Also with the resignation of Hawass? Will this allow the research to continue in the same vein as it has been, or is there hope to further research and explore new areas without worry of interference?

Question 1:
Concerning a quote from Balthaser at http://www.truthseekeratroswell.com/ed052711.html

"Dead pharaohs don't need air," he said. "So why were air shafts built in?"

I propose the air shafts were probably put in for those living breathing beings who were lowering the bodies into the depths.
Would this be an acceptable alternative explanation?

Question 2:
Is it possible Roswell was a cover-story for an accidental leak (via the Rancher) of some super-secret terrestrial technology? Is it possible therefore the press release with the title "Flying Saucer" was intentional (as well as the retraction)?

Veteran UFO researcher Dennis Balthaser, who has focused his research on Roswell and other key cases, returns to The Paracast on July 17th, 2011 to discuss the state of UFO research — and he's none too pleased by the situation.

We'll be recording this episode on Wednesday, July 13th at 11 AM Pacific, so ask away.

I would like to ask an obvious question, one I think should be presented to someone of Mr. Balthaser's background and experience.

I would like to know what he thinks about Jacobsen's book (if he read it yet) on Area 51, namely the supposed "Russian" creation of this craft with human mutants crashing there, and the eyewitnesses who have come out to tell their story and were interviewed by her?

Back