• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

delta H*

A short biopic:

George Hygiene, known by his friends as Magnetsun, grew up in outer districts of Washington D.C. By his own eyes the man would grow to become a gentleman, but it was a long and bumpy road. Once of age young George took up work at the federal bank, managing Kentuckian mortgage applications. The Fed didn't typically finance mortgages, but young George made an exception for the state of Kentucky as it was where he was birthed.

A short biopic:

Sharon Razer lived a sheltered and privileged life as the only daughter of Russian crime czar Andre Razerovski. On her 18th birthday Sharon was approachhed by the American F.B.I. and asked to become an informant on her fathers U.S. operations. Sharon refused but in so doing actually agreed; not because her English was subpar, but because her father, as a cruel joke, had her English tutors teach her to speak in double-negatives. Once the F.B.I. explained this to Sharon she became so enraged that she agreed in earnest to spy on her father. The F.B.I., in an act of gallitation, decided to give Sharon the code name "Double Not Spy", which through a clerical error became, "Double Naught Spy".

Nicely done. Thank you for not mentioning that business in Brazil. I keep hoping it gets deleted by Delta H* because I'd really like to go back there.

Dr. Peebles loves you,
Sharon

Exhibit E: Attached photo taken in 1976 shows that USA used to be part of a larger nation. What was this nation called? Who did it serve?

Attachments

• IMG_5612.JPG
    IMG_5612.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 5
Exhibit F: The delta H* shows itself in this very forum as user Magnetsun realizes his name is no nolonger what it once was...

Attachments

• IMG_5614.jpg
    IMG_5614.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Does that mean you only go to parties you invite yourself to? Or are you able to will other people to invite you to their parties, kind of like Leonardo DiCaprio in the hit movie Titanic?

I suspect the LHC has a lot to do with it. I never did trust those superconductors. There's just something about them that ain't right.

The LHC is nothing new, it is actually an Atlantean device reverse engineered from one found on Uranus.
Despite what the mainstream media will tell you, I have it on good authority that time travel has already been achieved with the new device.
Just like in the space race, before sending a Human into orbit/the future/past they tested the contraption with an animal test 'pilot'.
A guinea pig if you will, however in this case it was a Bird called Terry, who was quickly followed by a Weasel named Sid.
Terry was sent to the year 4022AD and Sid to 256m BC.

This process used a vast amount of energy and caused local disruption and power failures, which were widely reported:

Large Hadron Collider: Weasel causes shutdown - BBC News

Large Hadron Collider: Weasel causes shutdown:

In 2009 the LHC was taken out by what was suspected to be a bird, though no remains were found.

NO REMAINS FOUND? Obviously the experiment was a complete success and Terry is now in 4022 AD.

Cern's own report on the incident says that the weasel got into a 66kV transformer. The transformer connections were damaged

Got into? How does a Weasel get into one of the most powerful pieces of equipment ever envisaged?
He was put in there! and now he is in the distant, distant past.

I suppose that they just want you to believe that it is a coincidence that the Ancients Mummified Birds and other Animals?
They were obviously testing out the Pyramids just like the LHC.
There is a red herring out there which is about Ancient Egyptians 'shaving off their eyebrows when a Cat died'

Herodotus on Cats in Egypt

The actual fact is that: their eyebrows were lost due to the extreme temperatures created during the 'time travel processes'.

The LHC is nothing new, it is actually an Atlantean device reverse engineered from one found on Uranus.
Despite what the mainstream media will tell you, I have it on good authority that time travel has already been achieved with the new device.
Just like in the space race, before sending a Human into orbit/the future/past they tested the contraption with an animal test 'pilot'.
A guinea pig if you will, however in this case it was a Bird called Terry, who was quickly followed by a Weasel named Sid.
Terry was sent to the year 4022AD and Sid to 256m BC.

This process used a vast amount of energy and caused local disruption and power failures, which were widely reported:

Large Hadron Collider: Weasel causes shutdown - BBC News

Large Hadron Collider: Weasel causes shutdown:

In 2009 the LHC was taken out by what was suspected to be a bird, though no remains were found.

NO REMAINS FOUND? Obviously the experiment was a complete success and Terry is now in 4022 AD.

Cern's own report on the incident says that the weasel got into a 66kV transformer. The transformer connections were damaged

Got into? How does a Weasel get into one of the most powerful pieces of equipment ever envisaged?
He was put in there! and now he is in the distant, distant past.

I suppose that they just want you to believe that it is a coincidence that the Ancients Mummified Birds and other Animals?
They were obviously testing out the Pyramids just like the LHC.
There is a red herring out there which is about Ancient Egyptians 'shaving off their eyebrows when a Cat died'

Herodotus on Cats in Egypt

The actual fact is that: their eyebrows were lost due to the extreme temperatures created during the 'time travel processes'.
Isn't that the plot for one of the Tomb Raider sequels?

A short biopic:

Harvi Wrongly, a native of Detroit, was born a lumberjack in an accountants body. Harvi had a deeply rooted desire to deforest his surroundings. He had the gusto but lacked the breeding, a problem that was magnified by his pants. Over time Harvi grew to realize his shortcomings, and he kept on growing in new and terrible ways. Things got so bad that Harvi, while at his friends bachelor party, ordered three pitchers of swan blood and began referring to himself as Marduk. "Marduk want your blood! Marduk want your blood!" he screamed at the swans in the park. "Marduk is the only man to take a werewolf to prom!" he screamed at the end of the night. "Marduk is an interesting man?" he asked himself, weeping in front of the mirror at dawn. "Marduk never felled a tree" his tombstone read.

Exhibit G: This image shows a pen made of recycled plastic casting a shadow across history that shows the water bottle it was recycled from

Attachments

• IMG_5629.JPG
    IMG_5629.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 1
Exhibit H*:

An image of a British soldier dabbing during the battle of Somme in 1916. Cam Newton, the inventor of dabbing, wouldn't be born for another hundred years...

Attachments

• IMG_5630.JPG
    IMG_5630.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 2
That's cool but does it really fit your theory?

I try to focus on collecting data, regardless of it fits my hypothesis or not. Once enough data has been collected I hope to either prove or disprove the existence of the delta H* theory. I call this the Lionbergic Method, I am its inventor.

Back