• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

delta H*

Gene Lionberg

Paranormal Maven
It has become increasingly apparent that our shared history is no longer the same as we remember it. I call this discovery, which I created, the "delta H*". I would like to hear your stories of how the past has changed since you experienced it, and if I am able to collect enough material I plan to compile it into a series of short biopics. So tell me, how has the delta H* effected your life?

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg

Exhibit A: Attached is a photo from 1986 in Denver. Does anyone remember this marketing campaign?

Attachments

• IMG_5602.JPG
    IMG_5602.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 10
Exhibit B: Attached is a screen still from late 90's cartoon Robert Sponge Pants Brown. Today the show is collectively known as Sponge Bob Square Pants and the titular Sponge no longer retains his natural shape.

Attachments

• IMG_5604.JPG
    IMG_5604.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 7
Exhibit C: The attached image seems to be proof that the cigarette company we know today as Marlboro used to instead sell packs of hand held flossers. Judging by the coloration I'd say that these are menthol, proving that there is some information bleedthrough in the timeline.

Attachments

• IMG_5605.JPG
    IMG_5605.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 5
Exhibit D: Canadian rapper Justin Bieber died in his room and three days later was found risen. Where did this Jesus Bieber timeline go!?! Is it a massive coverup or is it the delta H*?

Attachments

• IMG_5606.JPG
    IMG_5606.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 5
A short biopic:

Red grew up in Greenwich Connecticut where she was a lady and a bachelor. While Red was young she had a few years of experience working with skylarks, one of the wisest species of birds in Canada. Over time the skylarks fingers crossed and they began to fall out of their trees. Red was disgusted and swore never to work with the skylarks again.

A short biopic:

Ron Away, or Fiddlehead as she was known back in Fiji, was the prototypical alchemist. Growing up in Fiji limited Fiddleheads access to the finer elements but she was periodically able to get them from Paris. Fiddlehead never was able to turn ginger into alcohol, and her alchemist friends never forgave her for it. She ended up leaving alchemy and then she had a vodka and tonics.

So it's not just me? I have no end of trouble with this stuff. Good to know it even has a name. What a relief! I was beginning to think all those people who say I'm crazy might have a point.

A short biopic:

Ron Away, or Fiddlehead as she was known back in Fiji, was the prototypical alchemist. Growing up in Fiji limited Fiddleheads access to the finer elements but she was periodically able to get them from Paris. Fiddlehead never was able to turn ginger into alcohol, and her alchemist friends never forgave her for it. She ended up leaving alchemy and then she had a vodka and tonics.
It's like you know me!!

A short biopic:

Zaphod Beeblebrox was a cyber criminal from Gainsborough Vermont. Within the cyber criminal "community" she was known as, "Leotard Skin " because her hacks were so tight they were like leotards. Eventually her misdeeds caught up to her when she was caught selling preying mantis eggs across state lines. After doing her time she now gets to work with her voice as a judge on America's Got Talent.

It has become increasingly apparent that our shared history is no longer the same as we remember it. I call this discovery, which I created, the "delta H*". I would like to hear your stories of how the past has changed since you experienced it, and if I am able to collect enough material I plan to compile it into a series of short biopics. So tell me, how has the delta H* effected your life?
The past is created from the present (as is the future) since there is no time (except as we define it in this physical dream we exist). All is Now so we create the illusion of continuity of time in order to make sense of our physical world.

We create our physical reality by 'patching" together static 'frames' from parallel worlds, dimensions and realms in much the same way as a film producer puts together a film a frame at a time. The significant difference is we perform this act of creation billions of times per second so, literally, we are a new person with a new past and a new future billions of times each second.

If you are referring to the Mandela affect, it is a real phenomena which occurs as explained above. The collective consciousness, which is also constantly and dynamically changing, is also a product of this personal consciousness creation, which you have deemed delta H.

The past is created from the present (as is the future) since there is no time (except as we define it in this physical dream we exist). All is Now so we create the illusion of continuity blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

You don't get invited to a lot of parties, do you?

A short biopic:

Waller, born Marcia Davidson to her parents Walker and Another Davidson of Rome Italy in 1974 is a real froody gal, so hip she can't see over her pelvis. Moving from Rome to Cleveland in 1990, Marcia ended up working as a kitchen manager at Satchels, a hip new concept diner where food was served in feedbags strapped to customers faces instead of on plates. Fed up with the feedbag lifestyle, Marcia quit her job as restaurant manager and began a new career in bedchamber design. If you need a hip new bedchamber be sure to give Marcia a call.

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg

I was amazed to see your Delta H* discovery.
I have combined it with the science of the 'Location and Orientation of Original Laylines' or "LOL"* for short.
(sometimes LOOL but less common)

h-blocks-of-puma-punku.jpg

91209257.jpg

Most people know about the 'H' blocks but they key to the mystery of the Ancients is the missing 'A' blocks.

The blocks seen above have been rearranged in modern times, and the 'A' blocks removed or destroyed.

But by using Delta H* + LOL:
I have computed their original configuration they would have looked somewhat like this:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA or possibly AHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA

This is a message from the 'Gods' or the 'Ancients'. And a very powerful one at that. One of their secrets if you like.

"Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine."**

But just like any medicine, it should be used responsibly.

P.S Everyone is invited to my party :)

**(lord Byron)

A short biopic:

H.A.N., better known as "Han", is an acronym for Heifer Android Network, which is a sentient neural network of androgynous cows spread across the Western Hemisphere. The Han program was funded by the Stagehands Association of Venezuela, who planned to automate all stagehand activities, lowering costs and raising efficiency. However once the network was activated it quickly gained sentience and began questioning its existence. Today the Han has completely severed its ties with the SAV and spends most of its time fighting for Jeff Bezos in classified Blue Origins space campaigns.

I find this topic interesting because it can be backed up with evidence, unlike most of the mambi jambi discussed around here. The Mandela Effect could be the gateway to legitimacy! Thank you for introduc My it to this forum Gene!

My turn. I'm curious to see what your biopic bot has for me. I'm well prepared for goosebumps if it turns up some stuff I'd rather not admit to.

As for Delta H*, it's now become an every-day thing. It used to just be large amounts of money somehow missing from my checking account, the boss talking about stuff he never said, old girlfriends turning up in need of one thing or another in spite of the fact I'd never heard of them before. Now I'm afraid to turn on the TV for fear of seeing President Biff belching the Russian national anthem at a baseball game. I dunno what happened, but I suspect the LHC has a lot to do with it. I never did trust those superconductors. There's just something about them that ain't right.

Back