• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Definitive NARCAP report on O'Hare incident

Free versions of recent episodes:

David Biedny

Paranormal Adept
Just thought you might all want to see the extensive report that was headed up by Richard F. Haines and NARCAP on the O'Hare UFO episode from last November. You can get it here. <— Clicking on that link will download the full report, as a PDF file.

This is the kind of non-nonsense, exhaustive scientific research work that needs to happen more often in the field, and I'm so happy that there are professionals that are indeed interested in getting to the bottom of this odd phenomenon.

I'm very proud that Jeff Ritzmann & I were able to contribute to NARCAP's investigation, and am thrilled that we were cited in the thanks paragraph. I owe a big thanks to Jeff for getting us involved with the investigation.

Overall, it left me with a sense of disappointment (in the sense of "despair", if that makes sense --- not disappointment in NARCAP's efforts.).

It seemed that the NARCAP folks were having to work with what they could actually access. I can't help but wonder what a team of NTSB investigators could've gained access to if they thought a Cessna 150 had wandered haphazardly over the terminals. They'd work themselves to death to find out what was behind it. Can you imagine an airline not making all of its employees available to NTSB in such circumstances? Outrageous.

Airline pilots who saw the phenomenon but just don't want to talk about it? Come on. No interviews with the actual FAA controllers on duty at the time? Was anyone who was actually interviewed subject to rule of law if they were deceitful?

I'm afraid only an agency with badges and the rule of law behind it will be able to open the doors that we need opened.

Can you imagine the debunkery that will ensue when it's noted how much content in the report comes from AboveTopSecret comment postings?

Not a single valid photo? Despite the fact that many witnesses reported photos were taken?

(I emphasize again: no disprespect to NARCAP, which did a great job with the resources available.)

On the show John Greenewald mentioned that he had access to the tower audio tapes. Did you get to hear them David?

Shotgun said:
On the show John Greenewald mentioned that he had access to the tower audio tapes. Did you get to hear them David?

I remember something about this, though I am not exactly sure what was said. If he actually did say he has access to the tower tapes it is probably just another dead end statement guests sometimes make.

I was aware of this NARCAP report, but wasn't there supposed to be another report coming out by the journalist who first reported it?

You know, call him or follow up.

David, did you see my post to you and Gene in freewheeling chat? I think you guys are the greatest!

Back