• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Deconstructing the LAX False Flag

Charlie Prime

Paranormal Adept
Curry & Dvorak deconstruct the latest episode in the campaign to keep the sheep terrorized...

http://static.curry.com/nashownotes/562/index.html

MP3 direct link: http://mp3s.nashownotes.com/NA-562-2013-11-03-Final.mp3

NA-562-Art-SM.jpg

Last edited:
Their laughter is reprehensible.

The analysis is lame ..... LAX is 12 minutes away on 405 from UCLA Medical - and there is room for emergency vehicles to get by - and you for sure want to get to UCLA with high trauma. I could go on - but I have to get to work ....

Their analysis is - like with the terminology - going to take up people's time for a long time. Wasted time imo.

Last edited:
You're both right. 18 min. To Wilshire offramp, 12 min. Through that horrible westwood traffic :D

It's going to be mucho fun down there (lax) this thanksgiving.

I am not surprised that this guy lived in atwater village, everyone knows that the place is wall to wall with anarcho-terrorists and hipsters who moved there because loz feliz is played out

Last edited:
ABC psychologically links Alex Jones with the LAX shooter.

The idea is to make "conspiracy theory" extremely socially unacceptable, akin to being a KKK member. Make it so anyone who mentions Jones experiences knee-jerk, instant hatred from peers.

The idea is to make "conspiracy theory" extremely socially unacceptable, akin to being a KKK member.

'The idea is' - by who? People's opinions that tend to agree and form a common pov is not evidence of 'the idea is'. You perhaps attribute more intent to something than can possibly be there.

'Conspiracy theories' are socially suspect because of their history.

It's going to be mucho fun down there (lax) this thanksgiving.

No more than usual, I would think - which means very busy since LAX is a major hub.

I am not surprised that this guy lived in atwater village, everyone knows that the place is wall to wall with anarcho-terrorists and hipsters who moved there because loz feliz is played out

This is the most puzzling sentence: I know nothing of the sort - "anarcho-terrorists and hipsters"? what? - and Los Feliz is certainly not 'played out'. What is that all about? :confused:

Google Maps says it's more like a half-hour.

Nope. Especially with sirens blaring - an easy 12 minutes - maybe 15. It's only 10 miles. [LA drivers are practiced in pulling aside for the periodic police chase, not to mention emergency vehicles. Plus they could as easily have used city streets - even done a chopper. There is nothing 'strange' about chossing UCLA Medical from LAX.]

Last edited:
these shooting are distractions from the odumbocare scam.

I disagree. Obamacare is a corporate enrichment program that has been in the works for decades. See: Clinton health care plan of 1993 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The purpose of these mass shootings is to terrorize the American public into begging for more police state.

Elite predators want a human resource management system that offers maximum profitability. Your livestock must provide maximum production at minimal cost. To achieve this, unproductive activities such as travel vacations, old-age pensions, and leisure time must be eliminated. Threats such as armed resistance, independent employment, and the ability to self-educate must be eliminated.

See: False flag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sorry, but if this is all true and these so called elites are manufacturing these events in order to push their agenda of control forward, how come it never seems to work out? We heard the same thing after the last set of school shootings and in that case a lot of people actually were clamoring for the government to do something about guns, and yet nothing happened. Why is that? Why is it that the elite seem so ineffectual at capitalizing on their so called false flag attacks? Why have these same ridiculous conspiracy ideas been bandied about for 30+ years and yet that New World Order that the conspiracy theorists love to drone on about never seems to materialize, along with the FEMA camps, the UN gun grabs, martial law and pretty much everything else that is supposedly part of the end game of this vast shadowy conspiracy. Why are these so called "elites" such inept fuck ups? Or is it just that there is no incredibly convoluted and ineffective elite plan to cull and control the masses? My money is on the second option, though I'm sure we'll get someone in this thread who wants to chalk it up to Alex Jones or the rise of the so called alternative media or some other such nonsense, which to my mind is further proof that if this elite conspiracy does exist, it's run by a bunch of morons whose plans are regularly foiled by a screaming hillbilly who believes that gay people are the product of juice boxes treated with industrial chemicals.

Not everything is a conspiracy, sometimes bad shit happens because people are crazy, I really do think it's that simple, sometimes...

Last edited:
It is working out. Have you failed to notice that wealth is growing ever more concentrated in the hands of a few?

Have you failed to notice that governments now extract trillions of dollars every year from working people and hand it to gang banksters?

Have you failed to notice the new, massive government surveillance and data collection program that did not used to exist?

Have you failed to notice the recent militarization of police and the fact that the U.S. now has a larger prison population than any other nation?

Did you miss it when the 9/11 caused "Patriot Act" extinguished the last vestiges of Habeas Corpus and the ancient right of Trial-by-Jury?

Did you not notice when the independent businesses in your community were replaced with corporate franchises?

Apparently so. Or perhaps you aren't old enough to remember when things were not this way.

None of the things you mentioned are new in any way, shape or form, most of them are simple by products of our system. Trials by jury happen every day in this country and show no sign of stopping for your average citizen, or even your average criminal. There was no massive government surveillance program? Really? No surveillance during the Cold War, huh? How about McCarthyism, no surveillance of anyone accused of communist leanings way back when, or was that just a failed plan of elite control as well? I think several of our alphabet agencies would completely disagree with you. There was no data collection program, because there was no data to collect, new means of communication means new ways of monitoring, but the monitoring itself has always been there.

I could go on but why bother, people who want to see nefarious intent in something will see it, I just want you to think of me down the road when none of this silly, fear mongering, conspiracy nonsense ever comes to any kind of fruition, and I promise I'll do the same if it turns out I'm wrong. :)

None of the things you mentioned are new in any way, shape or form, most of them are simple by products of our system. Trials by jury happen every day in this country and show no sign of stopping for your average citizen, or even your average criminal. There was no massive government surveillance program? Really? No surveillance during the Cold War, huh? How about McCarthyism, no surveillance of anyone accused of communist leanings way back when, or was that just a failed plan of elite control as well? I think several of our alphabet agencies would completely disagree with you. There was no data collection program, because there was no data to collect, new means of communication means new ways of monitoring, but the monitoring itself has always been there.

I could go on but why bother, people who want to see nefarious intent in something will see it, I just want you to think of me down the road when none of this silly, fear mongering, conspiracy nonsense ever comes to any kind of fruition, and I promise I'll do the same if it turns out I'm wrong. :)
The government loves us right Muadib?

The government loves us right Muadib?

Did I say that? Do I think the government loves us, no, I think they're probably completely indifferent to the vast majority of us. There's a little saying that I love when dealing with this idea of government/elite conspiracy theories:

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Just to bring it home even further, if the intent of the elite is to lock up as many of us as they can, why legalize and decriminalize marijuana possession and cultivation? Why the efforts by the government and the Justice Department to decrease our prison population and get rid of mandatory minimums?

Obama Administration Plans Overhaul to Cut Prison Population - WSJ.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/12/us/justice-dept-seeks-to-curtail-stiff-drug-sentences.html

Seems like a pretty silly, roundabout way to increase the number of incarcerated citizens to me. No, I don't think the government loves us, but I also don't think that they're actively plotting to throw us all in prison or FEMA camps either, these ideas have been around since the 70's and I have to ask, just like I do every time this is brought up, what the hell is taking them so long?

Last edited:
None of the things you mentioned are new in any way, shape or form, most of them are simple by products of our system. Trials by jury happen every day in this country and show no sign of stopping for your average citizen, or even your average criminal.

The NEW thing is that any citizen can now be denied trial and detained indefinitely at the government's whim merely by declaring the case "a matter of national security".

You say that doesn't matter because it doesn't happen to most people. My standards are higher. I believe everyone should have those rights, not just most people.

You didn't address how wealth is growing ever more concentrated in the hands of a few.
You didn't address how governments now extract trillions of dollars every year from working people and handing it banksters.
You didn't address the massive government surveillance and data collection program that did not used to exist.
You didn't address the recent militarization of police and the record-breaking U.S. prison population.
You didn't address how independent businesses in your community were replaced with corporate franchises.

If you believe you are in no danger of becoming less free, ignore people like me and stop reading threads in the Conspiracy section of websites.

The NEW thing is that any citizen can now be denied trial and detained indefinitely at the government's whim merely by declaring the case "a matter of national security".

You say that doesn't matter because it doesn't happen to most people. My standards are higher. I believe everyone should have those rights, not just most people.

You didn't address how wealth is growing ever more concentrated in the hands of a few.
You didn't address how governments now extract trillions of dollars every year from working people and handing it banksters.
You didn't address the massive government surveillance and data collection program that did not used to exist.
You didn't address the recent militarization of police and the record-breaking U.S. prison population.
You didn't address how independent businesses in your community were replaced with corporate franchises.

If you believe you are in no danger of becoming less free, ignore people like me and stop reading threads in the Conspiracy section of websites.

You keep those high standards, I'll worry about it when it starts happening to people who aren't accused of things like terrorism and sedition, which will probably be.... never.

I think I will take your advice because these discussions always go the same way, the conspiracy theorists accuse anyone who disagrees with them of not addressing their points, even though they did, and then do the same thing they just accused their critics of doing by not addressing counterpoint themselves. All of those questions you just listed were addressed in my earlier posts, perhaps not to your satisfaction, but they were addressed and since you haven't bothered to respond in any way other than to re-list the same questions, this discussion seems to be at an end. I'll reiterate though in case you wish to continue: Wealth and power has always been concentrated in the hands of a few, our government has always kept an eye on those it suspected of wrongdoing and has always kept an eye on things like international communication by its citizens, since we've had taxes we've been extracting money from working people and basically handing it over to what could be called "banksters" whether it's the Fed, the IMF or it's corporate bailouts, the police issue I addressed in another post and the corporate franchise thing is simply a by product of capitalism. The idea that none of these things you listed have precedents in the history of this country, not to mention the history of the world at large, is complete and utter nonsense, and I think you probably know that. I don't read the conspiracy section of this or any website, this happened to be on the front page so I thought I'd respond, besides, I've been interested in conspiracy theories since I was given "Behold a Pale Horse" (or as Decker would call it, "Behold a Pail of Horse Shit") to read when I was 11 years old, I find it fascinating even though I don't agree with most of it.

Last edited:
Back