• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dec 28th Episode:- Who is the Victim?

Free episodes:

Nah that'll never happen. They are probably loving all the speculation here! :cool::cool:

We know that it's not someone that well known in the field, but known in some circles. Personally I'm stumped.

That's what I mean by being a stinker. Since Aaron and I are Mods we might be able to get Gene to send just us the show..... :rolleyes:

But no the outcry would be too disruptive.

Ahh! I never noticed the moderator tag there!! He probably won't give us the show, but it would kill some time here. (even though it's now 1:15 am in cold old scottyland) Even being given more hints about the name would be tops! :D

Ahh! I never noticed the moderator tag there!! He probably won't give us the show, but it would kill some time here. (even though it's now 1:15 am in cold old scottyland) Even being given more hints about the name would be tops! :D

Ahh I'm just plain' with ya' dude. Gene is too ethical! ;)

I dont think its Rob Simone. David said whoever it is is not as well known as some in the field. Simone is fairly well known I think.

I dont think its Rob Simone. David said whoever it is is not as well known as some in the field. Simone is fairly well known I think.

I've never heard of him... I still don't know who he is.

Is that a good thing?

I've never heard of him... I still don't know who he is.

Is that a good thing?

Maybe it is Simone then.

Hes a radio host who bills himself as "The Art Bell of London". He broadcasts out of LA and his show goes to London I think.If you heard the 3hr X-con episode you will know who he is. Funny stuff.

Aaron, let's apply this one of the myriad of definitions you shared, to your post shall we? ;)

stop the show, to win such enthusiastic applause that a theatrical performance is temporarily interrupted.

Speaking of the Bill Knell Eerie Radio episode... for some reason that episode is removed from their podcast page (eerieradio.com). Although a google search finds a couple links for it.

I wonder why they removed it?

We were asked to remove it and we obliged due to certain information that has come to light. Sorry that's all I can say for now.

Well, Jaime hasn't fabricated anything to my knowledge. Or at least that I can recall. Only buys into the biggest crap. Then again, maybe that's what the Paracast is going to point out, something crooked about him we haven't heard about.

Here is an example. MUFON were investigating a sighting in Mexico, it was some 19 yr old kid who had 3 daylight disk camera phone pics. MUFON and Jaime interviewed him and then sent the pictures to some imaging experts that MUFON uses. The pics were faked. Jamie still believed the kid because of a gut feeling, even after MUFON interviewed him a second time and told him they new he faked them. The kid stuck to his story. Jamie then wanted to send the pics to his own imaging expert. When Jamie's expert called MUFON he said the pics were real and only appeared fake because the Aliens have to ability to change time stamps and will make a picture appear to be pasted into another shot. Jaime started out as a skeptic and respected journalist. He is now just looking for ratings and accepts everything anyone tells him.

Here is an example. MUFON were investigating a sighting in Mexico, it was some 19 yr old kid who had 3 daylight disk camera phone pics. MUFON and Jaime interviewed him and then sent the pictures to some imaging experts that MUFON uses. The pics were faked. Jamie still believed the kid because of a gut feeling, even after MUFON interviewed him a second time and told him they new he faked them. The kid stuck to his story. Jamie then wanted to send the pics to his own imaging expert. When Jamie's expert called MUFON he said the pics were real and only appeared fake because the Aliens have to ability to change time stamps and will make a picture appear to be pasted into another shot. Jaime started out as a skeptic and respected journalist. He is now just looking for ratings and accepts everything anyone tells him.

Thanks for the info. That's quite sad, in a way. Unfortunately, it seems to happen to quite a few researchers. They start off with good intentions, but seem to lose the plot somewhere along the way. One of my all-time favourite UFO books is 'Above Top Secret' by Timothy Good. Sadly, I feel his later works suggest he may also have been swept along by the crazier side of ufology. Damn shame. Perhaps it should act as a warning to all of us who step into this crazy world. Any answers to the UFO enigma will hopefully be found by keeping our feet glued to the ground, rather than immersing our heads in the white, fluffy, marshmallow-y clouds.

It's hard to tell the difference between the gullible wanna believe folks, and cons in this business. On the surface they look a lot alike a lot of the time.

I know Jaime stood up for the Reed/Rutter crap (among other crap cases), long after it was demolished. Whether he was in it for money/ratings, or stupidity is hard for me to know. Too subjective. I like the stance of people being innocent until proven guilty. Whether he's sincere or not doesn't matter much in the end. He shouldn't be taken seriously anyway.

I'm guessing John Vasquez, On the circuit, floggin' his snake oil, I wonder if he has no corroborative witnesses- because no one likes him.
Testimonial evidence at best, and with more holes than a front porch screen.

Hope Greer isn't vegetarian.;)

Back