• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Debunking Jacques Vallee

Thanks Burnt.

Frankly I am burned out with Alien NONsense, even though I think it is important to know why so many people are believers or what the government is doing. I am far more concerned with what I alone have that I think is something to contribute to humanity. It has taken decades of hard work and exposes where the alien crap started - religions. But I suppose I will still have to deal with it, and maybe more so if our leaders (Like Shrub) are Armageddon types who try to eradicate life on Earth.

Then I truly hope there are Watchers who are more than just portalled contacts, who can get here to stop the NONsense. As to government set-ups to hide what they are doing, I have no doubt they plant mummies, bodies, do skits, projections and anything else that might work. In one incredible case the CIA paid the parents of Beth Goobie to allow them to do genital electrification and cause disassociation in the fetus before birth. I hope it is just a myth but I met a top Mercenary Colonel on layover in Dover, England who was involved with a woman fitting Beth Goobie's description some 15 years before I read her story in Paranoia Magazine. After ten years of therapy which stopped her from allowing the suicide activation triggers you see in the movie Conspiracy Theory, she won the Governor General's award for writing children's stories.

I have lots of proof the CIA uses alters, concubinage, couriers, prostitution and more. They had created each of these personalities in her from birth. I have a good case for Colonel Edward Mandell House doing this to "RUN" Woodrow Wilson. I think the Manchurian Candidate Movies are fact based and Shrub was used at Averill Harriman's Jupiter Island complex to that end. He was developed to be perfect at the Standard Operating Procedure of Plausible Deniability. When he says "I don't know." He is believable.

Dear Stalker

I cannot say I will be able to get what you want together on that little detail, but I am near to certain you are correct. Certainly graphene would be used today but in what proportions I do not know. I believe it did not exist when the balloons were built - .

Not sure what material has those properties, I would like to know the densities and thermal conductivity, and what it looked like. Aerogel existed since 1931. Cellulose from plants can be used to create a flexible aerogel.

220px-Aerogelflower_filtered.jpg

That Aerogel looks beautiful with the flower. It reminds me of torches that are lit and stay lit under water. Back in the day when they were stealing Reich's work there was Ivan Sanderson talking about metal flexibility affected by different places on the Earth Energy Grid. I think that was small flexibility but maybe the same forces could be brought to bear during alloying of metal and plastics. I recall working at a plastic factory fifty years ago when plastic with a memory was being developed.

I know one can attune with any energy, and they may have brought all these concepts together. I really can't be certain but I have to go with my judgement or intuition. There was either no such flexible material which could not be melted or cut by a torch or it was developed on Earth. There is an RCA patented tube type receiver that Nichols et all say is from alien sources which I have to admit is good evidence, but contact does not have to be physical as Tesla and his vision makes a good case for.

Please provide proof of the above, otherwise you're just spreading rumors and "the gobsmack" to attract attention for the wow factor; it's nothing more but an alien and/or time warp scenario distraction and belief system aka religion.

I agree but I do put the facts I am aware of out there, and I did say it was just hearsay. However, it is more than just hearsay because I was in the military and my Regiment oversaw Camp X near the Trenton AFB somewhat. But to draw all the connections to John Bull at Trenton starting HARP and a MI5 overseer who was a Canadian Army Colonel my brother met and told what I thought Bull was doing, as well as having a partner who introduced me to someone I now think was an elite Camp X officer is more than one book could cover. This personal friend I mention is from one of Canada's wealthiest families who included my lawyer. The partner is mentioned in another thread here and my article on Mind-Machine Interfacing which was once picked up on a Washington Post blog. I also mention a DEA pilot who my second wife was related to who knew the pilot who flew remains of Roswell from Atlanta to Wright-Pat (above). I think those remains are now north of Vegas.

And you might find a lot more hearsay in this comment. I knew a teacher in Vegas who I spent a lot of time gambling with near my home. He said a former Nellis/Area 51 employee had photos he was showing at schools throughout Clark County. Those photos included wrecked aircraft and whole aircraft probably in S-4 but in two separate areas. I later met a top executive in the Clark County school system, and discussed many things with including this. Many people in Vegas (most) know Lazar was set up and almost killed, we all know he described the cafeteria there, and that the official denials of his being there are lies.

Despite all of that - I still think those flexible materials come from the weather balloons and I forget the details but I traced the manufacture to a plant in Jersey - not the Pleiades or wherever L. Ron currently resides if he is not reborn as the Scientologists are now saying. I also think the aircraft are US black ops projects, not alien. I have a lot more research covering all the very best from Ufology, and I still believe it is all black ops even back to Vimanas. The families who maintain the alien fictions they wrote into the Bible are well known to me. I have written so many books on them either directly or tangentially it is hard to remember how many. Have I posted my articles on Aliens, Illuminati and Ignorance here yet? That thread is what you asked me to do this morning. If I have not done that here, I will presently.

OK, now that I had some time to skim your article "Aliens, Illuminati and Ignorance" I would like to discuss a few things; but first - let me say that I respect anyone that takes the time to investigate such matters.

This is one:
Zacharia Sitchin - His translations of Sumerian texts are, to put it bluntly "crap". Sitchin says the term Annunaki means ‘those who from the heavens came.” This is entirely wrong. The word Annunaki means “princely seed” or “princely blood”. The idea is that the Annunaki were direct creations of Anu, who was regarded as the father and king of the gods. When Sitchin wrote his books, there was no way for ordinary people to check his translations - now you can search the Sumerian tablets on line: ETCSLhomepage

This is another:
I don't see how you connect the "Illuminati, NWO, Atlantis" to the UFO phenomenon. It would be revolutionary if you could simply prove that anyone of them even exist (qualitatively for the Illuminati, because a group by that name did exist - but not the world dominating "Illuminati" of conspiracy theory). But you go beyond that and say that they exist, existed and are responsible for UFO's - you don't show a logical path I can follow to that conclusion. The connections you do make a case for are based on things like Sitchin's bogus translations.

Dear Badseed

First you quote someone else who questioned me. Then you say I use Sitchin but do not quote how you came to that conclusion and it is in another thread anyway. I say Sitchin is a liar and the Sumerian records say where they were colonized from. It is Dilmun or modern day Dubai and a place I show the Phoenicians selling ships to a lot of their colonial enterprises in 2500 BCE. I have other interpretations for Annunaki (Anu and An 0r the DNN) and who they are. I have written numerous books tracing these elite people and families through 30,000 years and more.

I make it clear in that thread you are referring to that they wrote the Bible and gave themselves monopolies on Usury and other things. The Bible is a Phoenician literary legacy - those are the words of the Father of Biblical Archaeology but I have loads of proof more than he had. The Bible is a UFO cult and The Dragon Court authors prove it and know it cause they are descended from those elites. I quote them and now you have Gardner and De Vere fighting cause Gardner went my way - archaeology and science over myth and meme. Then you have De Vere quoting me or putting my work up on his site as I expose Gardner.

In short - you are trying to be stupid and lying. You should go to the thread and ask questions and I will give more data and proof. There is no NWO - it is very old! Same people all this time.

Dear Badseed

First you quote someone else who questioned me. Then you say I use Sitchin but do not quote how you came to that conclusion and it is in another thread anyway. I say Sitchin is a liar and the Sumerian records say where they were colonized from. It is Dilmun or modern day Dubai and a place I show the Phoenicians selling ships to a lot of their colonial enterprises in 2500 BCE. I have other interpretations for Annunaki (Anu and An 0r the DNN) and who they are. I have written numerous books tracing these elite people and families through 30,000 years and more.

I make it clear in that thread you are referring to that they wrote the Bible and gave themselves monopolies on Usury and other things. The Bible is a Phoenician literary legacy - those are the words of the Father of Biblical Archaeology but I have loads of proof more than he had. The Bible is a UFO cult and The Dragon Court authors prove it and know it cause they are descended from those elites. I quote them and now you have Gardner and De Vere fighting cause Gardner went my way - archaeology and science over myth and meme. Then you have De Vere quoting me or putting my work up on his site as I expose Gardner.

In short - you are trying to be stupid and lying. You should go to the thread and ask questions and I will give more data and proof. There is no NWO - it is very old! Same people all this time.

Woooooo.... Take it easy fella.
I thought you where using Sitchin as a source - sorry if it was one of the replies and not you. If you say Sitchin is a liar - we agree on the matter.

Now, the other stuff I can't follow - at least not without reading your books. However, the posts you make infer that you have it all figured out; a claim I'm dubious to accept if for no other reason then I've heard it so many times.

If you could prove one incredible fact I would run out and buy your books to learn the rest. For example, you say that you "have written numerous books tracing these elite people and families through 30,000 years and more."

So I humbly ask you to show the geniology of one person, any person, back through 30,000 years. Really, any one incredible fact that I could verify will do.

If this belongs in another thread, let us move it there! and I'm not lying or trying to be stupid. On the first count, I honestly thought you where using Sitchin as a source - my error. On the second count, all I can say is that you made some extraordinary claims but did not give enough evidence to tie it together in your post. That's probably why you wrote the books, I understand. I'm trying to determine if it's worth my time to read; or do I put it in the category of lizard people books that make claims I can never prove or disprove. Lots of interesting facts in those books too - but they jump to conclusions and make assumptions that the facts don't support (there are equally likely alternative conclusions).

Now, don't get me wrong - I have no problem making logical assumptions to explore further down a path (not that I would say it out loud to anyone without proof). But jumping from assumption to assumption to assumption and then claiming a conclusion is just something I can't do. So, in short - I'm deciding if your research is worth my time.

Apology accepted but why still posting in this thread?

The family historians for the Stuart Royals say they trace their family for 25,000 years into the Sahara when it was a savannah. They are the Hittites and Hatti. My books are many on the matter but the seven I paid to have professionally published with artistic covers and the like are no longer available. About thirty others are only available at Lulu and I would like to give the copyright to an interested party who would do a point counterpoint argument epilogue with me, if you think you can argue facts. I am not into making money so don't try to get me excited - it does not work.

Since the books were written new archaeology galore proves key contentions of mine and adds other important extensions back to before the 30,000 years I mentioned. We now can discuss 100-200,000 and I have put a link here to a thread on the Ainu (DNN= Anu and root of Annunaki). Maybe it is in the thread this discussion should be in or in the one on Hybrids which addresses the claim Gene makes about Aliens developing human genetics. I doubt you read the links on the threads but please do, and then put your "lizard people" attack where it belongs - in Gene's face. Check out Dolni Vestonici first, it is about 30,000 years ago when we can start to talk about one of the Grail legends - Excalibur.

Oh and I did not say Sitchin had anything to do with one of the replies. When I am quoting a source I usually discuss that source as well as put the quote in quotation marks. You did not pick up on it in your cursory breeze through before attacking me in this thread. That source does address Sitchin as if he has validity, and that is just one proof of my contention that all the alien theory in religion is lies, myths and deceit. I have also put part of Gardner's book in a link and I have checked that the link works. Sir Laurence Gardner was the Royal Histiographer when he wrote Genesis of the Grail Kings. He certainly takes the families back to the time of Ba'albek. If you have done any checking on my work you will have seen Philip Gardiner - author of books on the Shining Ones who built Ba'albek doing and saying good things about my work. He has read it and lately it seems I have found where he rode on my coat-tails with the Forbidden Letters (Paris). His co-author Gary Osborn stopped replying to my e-mails about a year ago, and before I learned this little detail. It is of no consequence to me, I would give either one of them many of my copywritten books, and they could do a wrap-around. Six or so years ago I tried to get them back on good terms with each other, after they had a falling out; seems it worked.

Last edited:
Have you seen Niburu cults or sites promoting such crap offering to do readings for money? Caveat Emptor!

Sitchin was following the myth-makers who borrowed myths and lied to make themselves powerful. You can read a detailed scholarly attempt to prove these Dragon aliens (serpent cults etc) in Genesis of the Grail Kings by Sir Laurence Gardner. He switched sides and went with science and fact - but you can believe Sitchin who lied about the translations of Sumerian records if you want.

Oannes in those myths is said to be a fish man who brought all culture to Sumer. But it is obvious no fish man exists and would not have arrived in space craft. He is an allegory for the Sea People who in fact gave all Mediterranean colonies of theirs the languages and alphabets. That is academic fact!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI7m-nFB4CM

It is actually in their records where Sumer was colonized from - Dilmun. This is most probably Jubail (Dubai) and you will find the Sea People or Phoenicians there selling ocean-going ships in 2850 BCE to another colony of theirs - Egypt. The World Book Encyclopedia under ship building is my source.

Here is more including current translator software for the language of Sumer which was not very advanced. Cuneiform like Hieroglyphics is more of a tally system. Better and more communicative languages existed many millennia earlier including in the savannah which is now a desert called the Sahara before the Great Pyramid of Iesa was built. See Flinders-Petrie in his book The Formation of the Alphabet. Books of this top archaeologist are available on line for free. I saw Sitchin on a panel of prelates trying to ride on the coat-tails of the Catholic or other scholars once. It was clear to me he hoped to make money - and we now know his translations were either ignorant or outright lies.

http://sitchiniswrong.com/nibiru/nibiru.htm

There is a lot to consider in this very good piece of educational material. I hope you know red ochre comes from many sources other than hematite or iron oxides. Bauxite is another source and one of the sources brings forth Cinnabar from whence mercury does come. Here you'll see why The Last Supper blood ritual has import as well as spiritual origins and academia's lack of willingness to see further back on our conceptual thinking ability seen in art. In 2014 (long after I supported the Berekhat Ram figurine dating of 350,000 years in age against most academics) we received news of art older than 500,000 years in Indonesia which ties in nicely with the Ainu theory I alone am developing. But this link does go further than most in giving credit to origins of language far beyond mere tally systems like Cuneiform.

" Western traditions, too, believe in the power of blood across generations. Ancient Romans believed in the ancestral spirit which traveled in families via "bloodlines" and we still hear it said that "blood is thicker than water." We continue to believe in the power of blood to transfer potency and even disease across generations, as the presence of babies born addicted to drugs and with AIDS demonstrate. Nor does a small drop negate the power of blood, for we find dilution can make a substance more powerful in both homeopathic medicine and aboriginal practices. For the latter, a minute quantity "intensifies its need and ability to bond with others and imprint its energetic qualities on the surrounding shell of difference."10 Less happily, as Christina Firpo has demonstrated, "one drop of blood" was sufficient to consign Europe's colonial mixed-race subject-peoples to inferior status and was once used within the anthropological community as a basis for distinguishing races.11

As for the antiquity of red ochre art, in 2001, nine carved red ochre pieces, dating back 77,000 years, were found in South Africa.12 They resemble the lunar calendars carved in stone that paleoarchaeologist Alexander Marshack has decoded.13 David Lewis-Williams is among the rock art scholars who argue that symbols of entopic art indicate a world wide visual symbol system derived from our pan human neurological processing system.14 The oldest evidence of stone age art was also found in South Africa, a red ochre paint studio complete with an abalone shell paint container, dating back one hundred thousand years. 15"

http://worldhistoryconnected.press.i...m_kimball.html

All those people making major bucks selling the alien intervention nonsense should be shot and sh^t upon. But it is not their fault people eat up the crap. I know the TV producers seek it out - rather than facts. I know government people engage in destroying actual artifactual proofs that make humanity the cause and might bring back Brotherhood rather than Empire. I know entirely too much for my own good.

Not only do I have proof of metal-working in Peru - I have proof of smelting iron and making a crowbar. And the above link has a Kimball who may be related to one of those sources. It gets almost redundant and boring yet, everytime I see a TV show my blood boils anew. The Caral pyramids are older than the ones on Giza's Plateau according to some academics. The mummies found in the Hebrides and Canary Islands have similar interment procedures to those in Peru. There are many things that show advanced technology started in Peru and it is hard to know when it all began or what kind of culture may have taught the white people known as the Chachapoyas who were still the leaders of the people ruled by Incas even though history tells us they were defeated a short time before Pizarro arrived. I have presented a DNA map at W-M which shows the Ainu (DNN) in Peru and Polynesia.

"A team of archaeologists, led by Dr Mike Parker Pearson of Sheffield University, has recently found the remains of what are believed to be two mummified Bronze Age bodies, buried under the floor of a prehistoric house at Cladh Hallan on the Hebridean Island of South Uist. The house in which the mummy skeletons were buried was part of a unique Bronze Age complex, which is as mysterious as the preserved corpses that were buried there.

'The skeletons looked very unusual...like Peruvian mummies'."
(1)

The situation in science regarding Easter Island is wrapped up in genocidal efforts by Catholics from Peruvian conquerors and a concerted effort to deny certain very real possibilities including early inhabitants as far back as Rongorongo from Ilavarta. Wikipedia does not say it is from Ilavarta or Mohenjo Daro. Nor do most scholars want to discuss ocean travel from before the time of Sumer or their Cradle of Civilization theory which is a pile of Biblical you-know-what.

Last edited:
All those people making major bucks selling the alien intervention nonsense should be shot and sh^t upon ...
Obviously we can't believe most of the Ancient Astronaut type claims, but I'm curious about your opinion on one thing. I'm not claiming here that alien intervention is responsible, but from the reading I've done in science journals and so on to try to pin down a possible point in time when aliens may have intervened, and then look for some kind of archaeological or other scientific evidence, perhaps in DNA or something along those lines, it seems that there remains no unanimous opinion among the scientific community on how it is that our cerebral cortex evolved so quickly.

It might not seem to have evolved quickly to the average person, but evolutionary time scales are typically glacial, taking many millions of years to evolve anything substantial. Sure rapid mutations can happen, but they aren't generally all that profound. In the case of our cerebral cortex, in evolutionary time scales, it's like we evolved a supercomputer chip and integrated it into our brain and nervous system practically overnight, and after that, we start to get all these creation myths involving "Gods" from the skies ( or wherever ). It just seems rather coincidental.

I have no link between alien visitation in modern times, and alien intervention in the past, other than the mythology and this scientific curiosity about our brain evolution; but it's enough for me to remain open minded about the idea. Then again if there is some evidence that explains this evolutionary anomaly, and let's face the fact here; it's huge anomaly. We're the only species with it, and it sets us apart in a profound way. Please feel free to share. I haven't looked into it in a year or two, so maybe there's something new.

I suppose this point you are making would go better in the thread on Hybrids where you put the video showing some musicians and made a ridiculous remark unrelated to the point I made.

You have not provided proof of your assertion about the rapid development of the cerebral cortex.

I know recently Shoop re-did the calculations on Homo Habilis brain size to demonstrate it was much closer to most HSS (us). Given that they were as much as 2 million years ago - and the contents of a brain are quickly degraded leaving only marks on the skull - I doubt we would know much about the cerebral cortex of them or others including Neanderthal who had a larger brain than we do.

I think I put this on the other thread and if you provide some support for your statement I can address it.

A quick search for your assertion provides evidence for insane extremist religious fruitcakes - not science.

Showing results for cerebral cortex rapid evolution "alien involvement"
Search instead for cerebral cortex rapidevolution "alien involvement"

.spell{font-size:18px}.spell_orig{font-size:15px}#mss p{margin:0;padding-top:5px}
Evolution Meets Alien Abduction, A Scientific Theory[/paste:font]
www.jesusbelievesinevolution.com/english_25.html
Thus, the bulk of alien involvement in earth's evolutionary history was not .... Hence, rapid evolution is infrequent because the group of space aliens effecting .... and a human-like attachment of the spinal chord to the brain, which indicates that ...
Missing: cortex
Long-clawed alien - X-Files Wiki - Wikia
x-files.wikia.com/wiki/Long-clawed_alien
Soon after this meeting, he removed Gibson Praise from brain surgery so that ... and soon came to the correct conclusion regarding the alien involvement in the ... the creature's gestation, spurring on the virus and the rapid development of the entity. .... primitive alien and a more evolved, modern-day version for the sequence ...
Missing: cortex
No, There Are No Alien Bar Codes In Our Genomes
www.science20.com › Life Sciences › Evolution › Adaptive Complexity
Jan 12, 2011 - ... the obvious question, for his molecular evolution students and everyone .... You seem to think that it is so unreasonable for a species to develop a prefrontal cortex on earth, .... for you in order to prove that I have a shread of brain power? ...... If you want to demonstrate alien involvement, then you'd have to ...

You have not provided proof of your assertion about the rapid development of the cerebral cortex.
I just thought maybe you were aware of it yourself. If you don't want to look into it that's OK. I don't want to start digging up citation after citation after citation. The current theory is that way more mutations than normal just happened to take place all in the right order to make the human brain work out the way it is now. In other words this supercomputing bio-processor, the likes of which we're just barely beginning to engineer ourselves on purpose, just accidentally, for reasons not certain, just kinda built itself.

"It is nothing short of spectacular that so many mutations in so many genes were acquired during the mere 20-25 million years of time in the evolutionary lineage leading to humans, according to Lahn. This means that selection has worked “extra-hard” during human evolution to create the powerful brain that exists in humans." ( Bruce T. Lahn - HHMI News - Human Brain Evolution Was a 'Special Event' )

There's a lot more like that out there. Different studies. Different theories. So the question is valid. There's no dispute that there was a "sudden increase in brain size". Besides that, evolution doesn't "work extra hard". It has no work ethic at all, especially mutations. They're just sheer chance, and the rest is natural selection. So what "special event" made evolution "work extra hard"? Some say climate change, others say some sort of interbreeding. I dunno. But what's more, if you should bother to check into it for yourself, is that specific advances within that 10-25 million years time frame are even more remarkable.

"There have been two general phases:

First, there was a long gradual increase in brain size with cortical reorganization from eight million years ago until 200,000 years ago.

The second recent phase of regional developmental includes brain remodeling perhaps 200,000 years ago associated with cultural revolution." ( source )

Nobody is really sure exactly how this happened that I'm aware of, and it's with this last phase that we start to get all the creation Gods from above ( or wherever ) type myths.

Last edited:
Again - you do not post in the proper thread or read the information supplied in that thread. You instead engage in games that purport to support some theory that YOU say fits what you are into. There are many theories and many changes in those theories in the last YEAR.

Yes, I am most excited to see what I have maintained for five decades is rapidly being accepted - and soon will gain more acceptance when Denisovan Man is proven to be part (large part) Neanderthal.

Back