• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Daylight triangle clip

I find this video clip quite interesting. At one point, the triangle appears to be flying blunt edge forward - just like the twilight triangle sighting I had on February 1st this year. I've been told that triangles usually fly with one of their points forward - don't know if it's true.

Folks often confuse pods as being the same as one-structure triangles. When the 'object' is a pod, they typically maneuvor point first, whereas, one-structure triangles are known to exhibit no specific orientation, in fact the Stephenville triangle (I expended months studying the microwave tower interruption aspects of that event), the triangle was seen to tilt one of the points vertically, as one might take a slice of bread lying on a table, pivot on one corner of the slice, orienting the slice parallel with the wall of the room, and then, the triangle continued its forward motion, vertically, (same axis as a vertical stabilizer of a fixed wing aircraft) traveling over the court-house, in down-town Stephenville Texas.

The triangles I saw, were all moving point forward, although I've also seen one triangle move blunt side. I suspect that geometry of the objects aren't predicated on aerodynamics.

kronoz

I saw them. they were Everywhere in the sky. They came at me and a pulsating scanner light flashed, it was right under the "head" light. I watched them for hours. the would stop, the light would get bright, and a small ball of light floated upwards to get sucked up into it. I am a reiki master teacher. I am an astral traveler. These triangular ships are harvesting the vitality and spiritual "stock" of our sleeping people. And Are they people I know? I said my reiki invocation to give me strength, and its like they saw me then. The light flashed and everything around me got brighter and more colorful. everything had a distinctly "trippy" feel. A weight on my chest and legs. I couldnt move, and then a sickness that came over me. I felt from previous experience that i was about to leave my body. I have been plagued by this stuff all my life, and maybe that prpared me a little- because I shook it off, pulled myself together, and got the hell out of there. But they followed my anyway, and hit my 6 or 7 times that night- 6/27/11. I memphis Tn at the village townhomes for the elderly. A security guard saw me looking up and scared. He shined a light into my face, and I just pointed up. He looked. Then turned his light off and went home, saying he needed to see his wife and kids... I was afraid for my family. I laid down beside my 2-year old daughter, because I didnt like the energy in the immediate area. I started to drift off, and then she abruptly woke up. sat up. stood up. and mumbling something- headed for the door. I have never been so shaken. I thought we were being invaded. No one believes me. No news people will talk to me. Thank you guys for this site.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

sorry my hands were shaking when I typed that. I've calmed a Bit... Ok, I saw a shooting star, or at least what was suposed to be a shooting star- if you know what I mean. I walked out the patio to gaze into the direction it went. I didn't see it. The sky was so clear... And then, coming from the exact same direction as the star went, a dense cloud bank raced across the sky and Stopped. Through a gap in the clouds I saw what seemed to be a migration of the stars. I watched for a while. The clouds parted and these pairs of stars- two stars about twice the distance apart as two of the three stars on the triangles. a bit further than that actually. They covered the sky benignly. they drifted past, and then... the triangles came...and I saw them harvesting the markaba, the spirit vehicles made of light that everyone has. They develop over time at an unknown rate. It is thought that cerain yoga and energy meditation can grow them fast and turn them into abilities. I think they are keeping us truncated and weak by this that they are doing. I am very upset because I haven't found a way yet that will protect me and my family, let alone all of my people. And you KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

They are very large it seemed. I see large commercial and private aircraft all over memphis all the time. they go really high and they get tiny. These triangles were wayyyy above them- and looks in size relation like a harrier floating above the tree tops, which I have also seen in memphis after bush got serious about the patriot act. They started closing off sections of the highway then and harriers were flying really low over my suburbia. anyways- in relation to my visual field... It would have eclipsed the moon, if the moon had been behind it. silouetting it I mean. You could probably see the rounded edge of the moon sticking out. But this was big and far away. Seems to use consciousness or vitality as a means of propulsion. And it is my belief that when poeple have abduction experiences, they are accidentally riding up in their light vehicle as it gets dismantled and stored. Many things have been coming clear... If anyone has any questions, they may bring out more details. thanks for letting me tell this story. It at least is ONE weight i CAN get off my chest.

Drugs. Stop using them.

Back