• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Daylight sightings of Triangles?

T

Tommy Allison

Has anyone ever had a Daylight Sighting, and gotten a picture of it? I have yet to find anything but artist's recreations.

So there's not ONE daylight sighting of any kind that's been photographed?

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3jqtQBhRVbM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Not entirely sure what to make of that. The filming work is poor, and all you can really discern is the three points of what appear to be lights. There's no visible hull architecture, and the triangular shape comes from the arrangement of lights. I wish I had a portable Maccabee.

There is another sighting that was filmed that I'd like to find again, but the behavior of the object lead me to believe it was possibly a kite. It was filmed high up in the clouds (You could see them passing by the object), and it seemed to be turning and changing it's heading as it hovered in the air. The footage is fairly new, and I remember reading the news article it was posted in several months ago. Does anyone know the footage I'm talking about?

Is this it?

Yup! Exactly that. Thanks for finding it. That one always seemed interesting to me because if it were a light object, you'd think it wouldn't be stationary as it appears in the video that high up in the air. Wind would be doing all sorts of things to it, but that doesn't seem to be the case. If it were a flat kite, how does it remain in the air consistently so we can see the broad triangular shape of it? Interesting stuff.

I've seen some triangular shaped possible daytime ufos before. If I come across any I'll post. They're not as common as night time ones it seems. At least as far as vids go. Not sure on the sighting reports. Of good ones at least. A lot of people think certain things are triangles at night that aren't.

I've seen both vids above. Not sure on the first one, but second vid might be a kite or advertising balloon/kite.

Swamp Gas?

Just kidding. It looks to me like a real object. I appreciate everyone who posts these.

I'm actually building a Black Triangle for a photo shoot. Hopefully everyone will approve when it's done.

Back