• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David's revelation of an up close encounter

LOL! I'd like to grow a set of cojones and be a bit more vocal. But where I live, word travels fast and people look down on anything interrupts their understanding of reality. I need to go back to San Francisco area.

Oh, yeah. That's the place where the believe the angel Moroni gave some guys a book that couldn't be read until you put on a pair of magic glasses.

Oh, yeah. That's the place where the believe the angel Moroni gave some guys a book that couldn't be read until you put on a pair of magic glasses.

Ironic isn't it? I figure if anyone can believe in God or angels for that matter, they ought to be able to entertain the thought that there are OTHER things beyond their understand that doesn't fit into the context of religion.

I've never been made fun of in person for my potential paranormal experiences. Guess people aren't surprised when something weird comes from out of my mouth. I wouldn't care if they did make fun. Says more about them than it does me. I'd just find something to make fun of them about. :D

We're all just happy that you talk about your paranormal experiences because it is a lot less wierd than your posts when you are completely hammered. :D

We're all just happy that you talk about your paranormal experiences because it is a lot less wierd than your posts when you are completely hammered. :D

No, I was referring to being made fun of in person, not online. I've had my share of flames online :p

Back