• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David?

I listened to the whole show now. It was ok. David leaving wasn't a big deal to me. He was polite about it relatively speaking. But what do I know about being nice. :p

am I remembering incorrectly, or does it say somewhere on the website to expect the unexpected?

did you expect that? I didn't. ;)

"You never know what will happen next." I do sometimes

Often David or Gene ask follow up questions that I would. Closest thing to a radio show that I would do, is why I'm here so much. :)

Ah...

Funny.

I get it. Perhaps I'm not as quick as I thought I was.

Hehehhehee.

More people should tune out of the mainstream, because the mainstream doesn't answer real questions nor does it really satisfy anyone's curiosity about anything.

Yes.

Many things I detest about UFO Hunters, but I did record the recent Tinley Park & Kokomo cases, only to hear what the interviewees have to say, & fast forwarding through the bullshit special f/x and "science".

I thought it was an entertaining show. And like someone mentioned, they often ask the same questions I have in mind...and react to some of the ridiculous answers they get like I would too, lol.

As far as Dave leaving the show, I think he had to go to the bathroom really bad, but just used the Lear thing as cover. If you listen REALLY close, previous to him leaving you can actually hear him farting. Seriously.

And Bill apologized, even at the very end he apologized and meant no harm (even though some of the crap he spouts absolutely harms ufology...but that's another thread, lol)

Back