• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David Sereda now an END TIMES guy

A

ArizonaWill

Wow! C2C has an interview with David Sereda where he claims now to have visions about END TIMES, and that THE RAPTURE will occur in 2012. Y'know, with a word like "rapture" being used for the ascension of the goodie two-shoes into heaven, I wonder if it will feel as rapturous as truly good sex? Who knows? The Rapture might be the only good sex some of these fundamentalist Christians have ever experienced?

Well, this seems a illogical but common career path for some folks. If you can't pack in a big audience with childhood UFO experiences, move on to fundamentalist fear-based End Times predictions (positing yourself as a prophet of doom). It seems to guarantee appearances on C2C until the end of time. ::)

As a side note: has anyone here had a bonafid vision? What is a bonafid vision? I assume it is a overlay of a visual event that supersedes what surrounds us. It is NOT just a lucid daydream or a lucid nocturnal dream. A vision seems to have a hallucination type quality. In that sense, I'd think that visions would be rather rare. I'm not sure I would put any faith in visions, since they seem to potentially be a product of a damaged mind. I realize the Fatima Girls had visions of the Virgin Mary and she gave them wondrous instructions such as to eat the grass at their feet and to dig with their hands for water. They did, and only found a very muddy murky water eventually, and were told to drink it. Not my idea of the nutritional guidance from the Holy Mother of Jesus, but visions are what they are. Maybe they are all "mind hiccups"? If true, I've known some folks who have been mentally hiccuping for years!

What, Sereda is spouting nonsensical horse shit again? I'm shocked. I guess his "To Andromeda, With Love" epic stinkbomb hasn't done much for him, and his buddy Michael Lee Hill is peddling himself as an abductee lately. Whatever, it's just noise and nonsense. I'd stopped paying any attention to these asshats.

But thanks for the heads up, I'm alway up for a good laugh at Sereda's expense.

dB

Fastwalker said:
As a side note: has anyone here had a bonafid vision? What is a bonafid vision?

I've had 4 types of visions:

1.) Eyes closed. Vision "seeps in" and "evaporates away" from behind the eye lids. Incredibly realistic fly-on-the-wall type thing I assume is the same as or similar to remote viewing. Can't move my perspective. Can't hear anything. Doesn't matter if I'm dreaming, not dreaming, asleep or awake--it floods in under all circumstances. Went through a period of months of this a couple of years ago. [Nothing Rapturish seen. Pretty mundane, actually]

2.) Awake. Eyes open. Felt something crack then explode high up in my nasal cavity producing an eyes-open "overlay" of what looked like an old, crappy 3-D computer graphic. It sparked with electricity and seemed to be "out there" in front of me, not in my head. [Saw ice from the North slide across Canada/U.S. like a quick freeze]

3.) Awake but behind the lids... a flickering image that's there anytime I shut my eyes, blink, etc. [Saw dinosaur-like creatures: fish types and a pleasiosaur with yellow or white spots. Had the impression that should these creatures start popping up around the planet, that's the sign we're finished.]

4.) A "downloading" of information into me--what looked like photocopies of Russian documents.

Crazy? Sure. But no Virgin Mary, no space wars, no Jeebus coming to the rescue with his fiery light saber.

valiens said:
1.) Eyes closed. Vision "seeps in" and "evaporates away" from behind the eye lids.

This reminds me of something. You know when you close your eyes and look at the back of your eyelids you see all the purplish, reddish colors and blotches? That's normal. But there was once or twice when I was about 21 that those blotches took shape into a discernible scene.
The scene was still limited to the shades of red/purple but it was a very sharp picture.
Both times I was just seeing a crowd of people gathered around talking at a bar I used to go to...but someone in the crowd would see me and walk up with glowing silver eyes and mouth.
Come to think of it, silver is not a color I see with my eyes closed so that part was unusual.

Oh, Boy! I had never heard David Sereda speak before. I just listened to the C2C interview in detail. This was irritating, if not painful for me.

Just to summarize for those who have not heard him, here are some key concepts:

1. Huge white motherships will come on 11-1-2011 and start picking up the chosen ones. So David is not pushing a strictly fundamentalist Christian agenda, but instead has made a hybrid, combining the Rapture with his New Age UFO cosmology.
2. The ship will go to key vortexes, including Sedona, Arizona, where David just happens to live with many of his New Age pals. He also mentioned Hawaii.
3. Among the New Age folks mentioned as reference for his views, Sheldon Nidel was one of them. This is the guy who predicted that millions of alien ships would descend on Earth in 1996, and they would send out free anti-gravity skooters for everyone to destroy the oil cartel. His followers were called Lightworkers, and their task was to prepare Earth for the alien arrival. They even had special Star Trek style uniforms to wear, and they would be conducting tours of the alien ships for us mere humans. As you might have noticed, 1996 was a no-show. Sheldon Nidel then confessed that he had been tricked by an evil entity that was channeled through him. That entity was now gone, so Nidel has continued to channel your average garden variety New Age piffle since then about how 2012 will bring a new consciousness. The women will wear gossomar gowns like Lilly Munster, and us guys will wear tunics, like Roman Gladiators (glad I work out!). We will spend all day meditating and listening to Celtic Harp music.
3. David sees invisible people, invisible angels, and invisible characters from the Bible. They tell him many wondrous things.
4. Earth will move in time/space to a different location in 2012 where it will be in a "belt" of Paradise Planets.
5. The Gods of War inhabit the belt of space Earth travels through now. But when Earth goes into the Paradise Planet band, all the bad people will be moved back to planets still in the War Zone.
6. David has secret information to DECODE the Mona Lisa, which contains cosmic information to change humankind!
7. David has many OBE experiences where he communes with angels and aliens at astral cocktail parties.
8. Like Richard Hoagland, David has a talent for taking disparate pieces of information and tieing them together in bizarre ways that make no logical sense to anyone outside his New Age paradigm.
9. David believes we are in the Photon Belt now. Anyone who has investigated New Age pulp fiction since the late 70's will recognize this old chestnut.
10. During Open Lines for this show, many people called him proclaiming David to be a prophet and confirming his own rambling monoloque with their own shocking revelations, like the lady who had a dream about Tesla in knickers!
11. David gave this long laborous analogy of the galaxy as being like an atom, and Earth as one of the electrons around it. I gave up trying to figure out what this had to do with anything, but it seemed to amaze the listening audience.
12. In my opinion, George Noory didn't understand a word David was saying, but perhaps that is to his credit. But he did say that he always enjoyed David's wonderful wisdom and it was truly great to have him back on the show again. They were verbally smooching with each other like 2 teenagers under the highschool bleachers.

Y'know, sometimes a good spinmeister or nut case is fun to listen to, but David was just annoying, like someone jackhammering on the street outside your bedroom. If Bruce Goldberg and Sean David Morton could breed, David could be their off-spring.

Fastwalker said:
Oh, Boy! I had never heard David Sereda speak before. I just listened to the C2C interview in detail. This was irritating, if not painful for me.

Well I thought I had heard it all, but this is truly amazing. I am angered by the fact that people like Sereda are given a national forum...even if it is just C2C. Noory should be ashamed, but money-grubbing media whores lack that emotion.

Sereda sounds kind of like a group called the ashtar command. I am glad the paracast exists.

http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/the_ashtar_command.htm

Ally said:
Sereda sounds kind of like a group called the ashtar command. I am glad the paracast exists.

http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/the_ashtar_command.htm

I've been aware of the delightfully camp Ashtar Command for some time now. But they do epitomize the David Sereda program. I forgot to mention that David predicts that Shambala and other invisible celestial cities will become visible in 2012. I don't know if they will suddenly plop down, smashing Denver and other cities that occupy that space now, or if they will be floating in the air, (perhaps on clouds) like Jack and the Beanstalk. I think if one of those dang Shambala cities shows up around here, my HOA will have a fit! ::)

On the bright side, the world is sure not to end in 2012 if Sereda thinks it is. Similar to when Ed Dames predicts something, you can bet it won't happen.

The only "end time" I'm interested in the time when David Sereda's presence in this field ends and he slinks back off into obscurity... which ironically should be in 2012... you know, when NOTHING HAPPENS and these morons all finally have to shut the hell up?

I wasn't here for the Serada emails. Too bad, really.

I tried to watch Andromeda and Beyond, or whatever it was called, and couldn't stomach it. Overblown videography, terrible acting intercut with interviews from some way out folks, just garbage. His thing about seeing invisible women over his girlfriend, trying to tell him secret messages... Just wow.

Scott Story said:
I wasn't here for the Serada emails. Too bad, really.

I tried to watch Andromeda and Beyond, or whatever it was called, and couldn't stomach it. Overblown videography, terrible acting intercut with interviews from some way out folks, just garbage. His thing about seeing invisible women over his girlfriend, trying to tell him secret messages... Just wow.

You can still read them. Only a few pages to look through. Um, last I checked at least. They're still here.

The sexual tension between Sereda and his dog was intense, in dat vid I saw of him.

Everyone loves the whole End Of The World nonsense for one reason.

It validates their belief that some kind of divine justice will be meted out to those who might have wronged them.

This is why I cannot stand ANYONE who touts that crap in regards to either religion, or UFO's. The notion that humanity isn't worth anything was dreamed up by self loathing nihilists.

Some days there just aren't enough suicide booths to correct all the world's problems.

It's somewhere in these parts.
lnZqv2PpQK4

Some of it sucks, but some of it is good. Ok, crap I'll embed it since Gene has a fetish about that stuff. Too see the other parts go here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lnZqv2PpQK4

valiens said:
Fastwalker said:
As a side note: has anyone here had a bonafid vision? What is a bonafid vision?

I've had 4 types of visions:

1.) Eyes closed. Vision "seeps in" and "evaporates away" from behind the eye lids. Incredibly realistic fly-on-the-wall type thing I assume is the same as or similar to remote viewing. Can't move my perspective. Can't hear anything. Doesn't matter if I'm dreaming, not dreaming, asleep or awake--it floods in under all circumstances. Went through a period of months of this a couple of years ago. [Nothing Rapturish seen. Pretty mundane, actually]

2.) Awake. Eyes open. Felt something crack then explode high up in my nasal cavity producing an eyes-open "overlay" of what looked like an old, crappy 3-D computer graphic. It sparked with electricity and seemed to be "out there" in front of me, not in my head. [Saw ice from the North slide across Canada/U.S. like a quick freeze]

3.) Awake but behind the lids... a flickering image that's there anytime I shut my eyes, blink, etc. [Saw dinosaur-like creatures: fish types and a pleasiosaur with yellow or white spots. Had the impression that should these creatures start popping up around the planet, that's the sign we're finished.]

4.) A "downloading" of information into me--what looked like photocopies of Russian documents.

Crazy? Sure. But no Virgin Mary, no space wars, no Jeebus coming to the rescue with his fiery light saber.

I've experienced number 1, particularly during meditative trance. Yes, that sounds kookie and unlikely, but it also happens to be true. Never anything extraordinary, just observing clouds flying by, moving fast, from a birds eye view, blurry images of curly haired women, and once a cow licking a cube of salt.

Typical -- don't all frauds go this route? (see Cooper, Bill)

I'm ashamed to admit I liked his Ackroyd doc (Meier stuff notwithstanding), mostly because I had never heard him before on C2C except for maybe once with Art. I remember thinking to myself, "Please stop talking about planting trees, dude."

But the From here to Andromeda stuff as well as the Paracast exposure he got, clued me in on him.

Back