• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David Icke

Free episodes:

It's easy to discredit Icke with the 'reptilian angle' but the idea that humanity might be being steered by a 'non-human' element is not new. I mean, it's the core theme in Kubrick's/Clarke's "2001" and they're both hailed as geniuses (rightly so, IMO)...

...for me, it makes a lot of sense in light of the absolute insanity that is the US foreign policy.

Rick Deckard said:
It's easy to discredit Icke with the 'reptilian angle' but the idea that humanity might be being steered by a 'non-human' element is not new. I mean, it's the core theme in Kubrick's/Clarke's "2001" and they're both hailed as geniuses (rightly so, IMO)...

...for me, it makes a lot of sense in light of the absolute insanity that is the US foreign policy.

I'm not discrediting him, credibility doesn't mean alot to me personally.

In fact, I'm in agreement that a non-human evil force is at the top of the world heirarchy. I just can't say that it's necessarily reptilian.

There are tons of thoughts that I have on this particular subject, such as some speculations on why such emphasis is placed on this reptilian angle.

If an evil force is actually at the top of the world heirarchy, then it's unlikely that threatening forces are allowed to flourish. They're probably nipped in the bud.

In that case, what might be one way that a legitimate opposing force could be established in the world? One conceivable way might be to couch true empowering information beneath one huge false piece of information that is emphasized to the public. In this way it might be disregarded as a threat by those in the power structure, because really most people only know Icke as "the reptilian guy" and look no further.

This might be a "subversive" tactic of introducing empowering true information into an environment that is effectively completely controlled by "the enemy".

Back