• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David I have a question about your venezuela sighting

Ghis

Paranormal Novice
I was curious to know a little thing about your sighting... How long did it take for the three smaller object to come out of the bigger object after it appear...???

I was curious to know a little thing about your sighting... How long did it take for the three smaller object to come out of the bigger object after it appear...???

I would say a couple of minutes after we first saw the large craft, and around 15 seconds or so for them to fly into position around the larger craft before it all blinked out.

dB

You should tell more details of this sighting on your show again, sometime. It's fascinating!

You must've been in shock seeing something like that!

Did you experience any missing time?

Wonder if there's any youtube vids, of info of that sighting?

How did it catch your attention? Did you just notice a bunch of people looking up or was it just impossible to miss in the sky?

I saw UFO Hunters the other night regarding the sighting of two giant cigar shaped UFOs over the English Channel near the island off the French coast.

It lent some credence to David's idea that invisibility is something these craft selectively use. By that I mean they probably can control the direction which people can or cannot see it.

The incident had two aircraft verify a sighting of a craft several thousand feet in length and a smaller one at around 4,000 feet elevation. Being this giagantic and glowing in the sky one would have thought there would have been massive sightings by numerous people on the ground but there wasn't any as far as the episode described. Also, in a flight that followed soon after the first two aircraft sightings the pilots of the later aircraft reported not seeing anything in the sky.

Perhaps the craft selectively use the invisibility shield to conserve energy rather than cloak an entire craft in all directions. Just guessing.

Perhaps the craft selectively use the invisibility shield to conserve energy rather than cloak an entire craft in all directions. Just guessing.

I tend to believe that energy is not an issue for whoever or whatever is responsible for those crafts. Seems to me if you're that advanced, you have access to unlimited energy... That's just my impressions though, means nothing. :rolleyes:

I tend to believe that energy is not an issue for whoever or whatever is responsible for those crafts. Seems to me if you're that advanced, you have access to unlimited energy... That's just my impressions though, means nothing. :rolleyes:

I would never go so far as to claim that anything has access to "unlimited" power because the implications of such a statement is enormous. Are you saying that have power to move entire galaxies like marbles or create new universes on a whim? They would be godlike. This is what it means to have unlimited power.

I serious doubt that giant motherships would be required if some of the saucers had unlimited power. An alien could manifest food, fuel, raw materials with unlimted power. In fact, they wouln't even need to leave their alien couches to know everthing about us. They could just read our minds from the other side of the universe. Why bother with spaceships and coporial forms?

I believe that having to travel with the assistance of powered crafts and occasionally crashing them indicates creatures with distinct limitations of power.

surely somewhere there must be a photo of the ship in this site-ing? over a big city with so many people about?

didn't david say that it made the paper the next day? a copy of that papers' got to be out there somewhere.

David, any luck with the search for the newspaper from that day? Do you intend to search until you find it, or have you essentially given up?

I would dearly love to read that cover/article. Not because I dont believe you, but I think that would make for fascinating newspaper reading.

100 years of aircraft technological evolution gave us this:

stockstealth.jpeg

The F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Combat Aircraft from Lockheed Martin which has the radar signature of a small bird ;)

Is it relatively safe to say that within a few years our aircraft will also have the visual signature of a small bird ;)

It started with cloaking materials, called metamaterials, developed at Ames Laboratory, at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa. Such materials can deflect microwave emissions around an object and restore them on the other side, rendering the object invisible. And recently the Ames Lab, which is owned by the U.S. Department of Energy, has achieved the same effect using visible light, giving metamaterial a negative refractive index. Think of it as the same visual trick that occurs when a river current flows over a rock to make it invisible.

0,1425,sz=1&i=158839,00.gif

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2124326,00.asp

Back