• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David Biedny's Angry Human Podcast

Free episodes:

Do you like David Biedny

• Yes

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Who is David Biedny?

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
New Reuters/Ipsos poll released 8/21 has Trump improving his rating to 32%, up from 24% among Republicans. Jeb Bush received 16%, crazy Ben Carson got 8%. The rest of the pack got far less. The producers of "The Matrix" trilogy must be laughing at us.

That Trump has any political credibility at all only shows how completely lost the Republicans are when it comes to what the role of government should be.

I don't think Donald has any political credibility at all, whatever credibility he shows in the polls is indicative of the sad state of affairs in our system, although i "get it" when it comes to his showing in the polls reflecting the dissatisfaction of the american people, it also depresses me. I would have no issues with the man if he stayed on the political sidelines and called out various candidates on their position. He has a very trickster air about him, shaking things up defying convention and if there were a number of strong candidates i wouldn't give much thought to it.

I think it's a given that he is not going to get the republican nomination and for that reason i don't think it's wise to try to minimize and isolate him as will only encourage and embolden him and his followers. you can't take him on at anythingas it is a losing proposition. right now he's a teflon 'candidate" I think the best policy is took accept him and take him serious give him the respect he obviously cries out for and treat him as a viable candidate but deny him the party nomination, i doubt there will be much " The Great Golden state of California pledges it's delegates to the Donald ". going on in Cleveland next summer but at the same time (in my opinion) i just don't think he's going to ante up the amount of his own money that would be needed for the long haul of an independent candidacy he wouldn't have access to the amount of funds available as a party nominee, which come to think of it is probably part of the problem. In the end he just lusts for the attention and adulation until it costs him more money than its worth.

Last edited:
Long story. But it's not healthy.

Tantalizing teaser, I feel like I'm about to go into a commercial break. Without wanting to dive into his personal life I will be forced to build the story up in my mind of a young doctor from Yale fighting the injustices of the world one podcast at a time, because lord knows I don't have time to pick up another podcast.

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg

Does anybody know why Dr. Biedny is so angry?

In 2006, on the front end of his four-year run with The Paracast, Biedny shared a remarkable first-hand story with listeners, about an early-evening encounter he had as an 11-year-old in Caracas, Venezuela, during the summer of 1974. Roughly the size of a full salami held at arm’s length, a dark, silent cigar-shaped object parked over the capitol city in broad daylight. Biedny, his mom, dad, and 8-year-old brother joined countless motorists and pedestrians who stopped dead in their tracks to watch what happened next. Three smaller objects descended from the apparent underbelly; two moved to the front of the bigger one, while a third went aft to complete a triangular configuration.

The paracast, page 1
I Love You,
Gene Lionberg
I never doubt.

Long story. But it's not healthy.

Yeah what I read in Wallers linked posts is pretty toxic. I'm new to this dysfunctional paranormal family and at times I find that I am terribly disappointed by it, but there can be no disappointment where there is not deep love. This "field" is like a black box and everyone in the box seems to be moving wildly in their own directions, smashing into each other and losing energy in the collisions. If we somehow managed to all move in the same direction at the same time we could multiply our efforts and set the world on fire.

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg

Yeah what I read in Wallers linked posts is pretty toxic. I'm new to this dysfunctional paranormal family and at times I find that I am terribly disappointed by it, but there can be no disappointment where there is not deep love. This "field" is like a black box and everyone in the box seems to be moving wildly in their own directions, smashing into each other and losing energy in the collisions. If we somehow managed to all move in the same direction at the same time we could multiply our efforts and set the world on fire.
It will not take all but only a few, positive energy is cohesive and aggregating.

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg

Even when my breath stinks?

Hello All,

How many of you have listened to Mr. Biedny's - Angry Human podcast. I am a long time fan of Mr.Biedny. I listened to all his early episodes of the Paracast. I appreciate his straightforward no nonsense attitude. He is a funny guy. If you liked him on DMR and The Paracast you will love him unbridled in the Angry Human.

iTunes - Podcasts - Angry Human by David Biedny
Internet Radio: Rockland World Radio - Angry Human
Thanks for sharing. I only know him though the Paracast so I'm looking forward to listening to this.

Back