• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David Biedny: Comedian

If anyone is looking for funny podcasts to add to their repertoire (on the off paracast days!) I would highly recommend Adam Carrolla's podcast.

It's daily (which is crazy!) and although Adam is wrong about 60% of the time, he is always entertaining and opinionated in a more often than not, funny. I would also suggest Marc Maron's podcast - "WTF". This is also kind of funny but in a different 'angry human' kind of way.

Occassionally I'll check out Doug Benson or Greg Fitzsimons podcasts as well, but they aren't quite as funny.

Davids curt response to my recent enquiry about maybe having the gorgeous Bill Birnes back on the show made me nearly spit coffee all over my monitor. I love the guy , Dave, not Bill.

By the way, who was the person interrupting Birnes in the extended version of the UFO magazine commercial? I always thought it might have been one of you guys (forum'ers) ?

It nearly made me spill tea the first time I herad it.

By the way, who was the person interrupting Birnes in the extended version of the UFO magazine commercial? I always thought it might have been one of you guys (forum'ers) ?

It nearly made me spill tea the first time I herad it.

Oh that person. Just one of those second banana types who made an attempt to add a little humor to the spot.

As enlightening and informative as The Paracast is, and please let me be absolutely clear by saying that, for information and conjecture on the subjects discussed, there is absolutely zero subsitute on the net today,...there ARE, and I feel HAS to be the occasional light-hearted moment/s during the two hours of each show. Life is a bitch, so we all need humor. The inter-play and exchanges that Gene and David provide , not to mention their chemistry with one another is part of why I think many of the audience listen.
Of course the main reason the show is so popular is because of the seriousness in which our dear hosts deal with the subject of UFO's and the Paranormal and I hope this never changes.
There is an awful lot out there that we still don't understand, and Gene and Dave give us all an outlet in which to ponder these things.

Gene and David, will you marry me ( and my wife ? )

Back