• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dark Matters UPDATE!

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings to all you "Paracasters"! Here is an update on Dark Matters, as of Thursday's show, Feb. 4th, we are now able to take telephone calls from the listeners who wish to speak to myself or my guests. (Especially for US listeners)

I will announce on the show when the phone lines are open, but for your information the telephone number is "818-381-4094". Tonights guest is Kevin Randle PhD and among other things he will discuss his upcoming book, "Crash" on Dark Matters. I hope you all will be able to tune in and even call if the mood strikes you!:D

Don

er... so if I was calling from the UK that would be 001 818 381 4094?
Do we think its better to call from a mobile or skype in terms of quality and time delay?

Hoffmeister, I would suggest you use a mobile and it would be identical to calling any number in the US. Paul Kimball is my guest this evening and I have a feeling this show is going to be a "KEEPER"!

Don

Back