• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dark Matters bumper music?

ascended_master

Skilled Investigator
Hey Decker! It's great to have DM available on downloadable mp3's. Thanks for bringing some sanity to the UFO mystery, the historical view is great too. If you could number/date the programmes & add a brief description (like The Paracast) it would be even better.

Could I suggest James Carrion as a guest to get his post MUFON/hard nosed take on recent events.

Back to the point. What's the Dark Matters intro/bumper music? You've got some great tracks there & I don't have a clue what they are, can anyone here id them?

Hi ya A_M. Depends which show you are talking about. I have a lot of music I use, depends on what mood I happen to be in at the moment. :)

I know what you mean about listing the shows. It might help if you checked out my site where I list who the guests are and what we might be talking about. If you don't have the URL here it is.... Dark Matters Radio - Cause it matters in the Dark ! ! Just scroll down and the various guests are listed with the dates. Thanks!

Decker

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Hey A_M, thanks for the note. I had just replied to your post and somehow managed to loose the note.

It depends upon what kind of mood I am in regarding what music I play. I have a bunch of it here and really like R&R from the 60's and 70's. (Some 80's also but mostly 60's and 70's) You would have to point to which shows you are talking about then I could give you some names and titles.

As to listing the shows, the easiest way to do that is to check the date then wander over to the Dark Matters site and scroll thru the posts. I list the guests and dates of the shows and what topics we will hit. If you don't have the URL here it is.

Dark Matters Radio - Cause it matters in the Dark ! ! Just read down thru the various weeks. I post names, photos and etc. with the upcoming guest.

Also, I will be posting this coming weeks guests and shows so keep an eye out for my next post. Thanks!

Decker

Back