• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dan "Crain's" Parents Interviewed

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
http://www.jerrypippin.com/UFO_Files_2007_IUFOC_seventh_day.htm#Crain
Scroll down for it.

In the interview they mention a previous interview where they said they went into Dan's background. Anyone heard this interview? I haven't seen it at the site yet.

Also, Jerry slips and calls him Dan Burisch (instead of Crain), then apologizes to the parents lol.

BTW. I don't buy into Burisch, but I do have an interest in following outrageous stories, this is why it's of interest to me. So, you don't have to dig up facts on him that discredit him, I'm already aware of them.

I find Dan Burisch/Crain extremely entertaining. His stories are detailed and interesting.

He is welcome to my campfire anytime. We'll all sit around and listen to his fascinating stories with undivided attention. Then we'll give him the biggest wedgie of all time!

Back