• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dan Aykroyd as a guest

core1065

Paranormal Novice
I know Dan Aykroyd has really been into UFOs and has susposedly has had MIB encounters, it would be great if you guys could have have him on the show. I dont know if he's drinking the Kool-aid or not, but Dan would be a fun guest though.

Whole heartedly agree. I'd like to hear his stance on his sightings and others, also, what he feels was accurate in psi-factor.

I don't judge him for endorsing liquor, the guy was a blues brother and partied with the likes of Belushi, Chase, Murray, etc. so I'm sure he's been a liquor supporter before he was involving himself in the paranormal field.

Love Akroyd, great actor, and I'm sure he'd be a great guest.

I would love to have him as a guest, think it would be very interesting and am wondering how the chemistry with him Gene and David would be. It probably won't happen but I can hope.

He's likely to demand a hefty fee, so I don't see it happening, somehow.

I really like Dan Aykroyd and would love to hear him also. Some thoughts.

In light of the fact that Aykroyd did do an interview with David Sereda:

1. The fee could not be THAT large (I don't see Sereda having a bag of money -- could be wrong there though) -- maybe he will do it for little/nothing in the interest of UFO research.

2. I would like to know if Aykroyd has since distanced himself from Sereda -- he should if he wants to maintain any credibility because Sereda has become a real whack job.

Whatever that interview with Sereda was -- I can't remember the name of it -- it appears that it was done remotely but made to look like they were sitting together in the same room. Pretty cheesy, that part of it.

Dan needs to comment on his supposed Ohare ufo pic/s and vid/s that were supposed to be released on a DVD by now.

Dan was making money with Sereda via the Dan A. Unplugged dvd iirc.

Dan Aykroyd was going to start his own UFO talk show and after the first episode recording he saw a black car with men in black suits staring at him with a angry look. Heres a clip of the interview. (Around the 1:20 minute mark.)

I believe the interview was called Dan Aykroyd Unplugged.

Dan Aykroyd was going to start his own UFO talk show and after the first episode recording he saw a black car with men in black suits staring at him with a angry look. Heres a clip of the interview. (Around the 1:20 minute mark.)
Maybe the MIBS showed up to stop him from having Greer and Bassett on what would have probably been a very popular program. It would have set the field back a decade. Maybe the MIBS want us to figure out what they are...and it ain't the shit that pair tends to spew.
The last 20 seconds really drive home the punchline.

Back