• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

cute puppy alert (my dog doing her kangaroo impression)

Free episodes:

Gareth

Nothin' to see here
as is to be expected, these videos arent any near as long as I have seen her do this before.

(my leg makes a cameo in the second. dont worry my body isnt anywhere near as hairy as that.... Unfortunately I spent much of my late teens incredibly drunk and "friends" like to shave legs)

Hey, is that FALCOOOOOOOOR???!!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

from The Never Ending Story?

Actually our other dog Petra looks way like Falcor. Ill post another vid of her.

BTW if it was up to me now I probably wouldnt buy a white little dog. Love all dogs though.

lol do a google search for "falcor the urinator" and you'll see where I was coming from, it's one of them there interweb thangs, maybe you've never seen it. :)

I love dogs too, they're the best. I've got a big old goofy black Labrador named Violet, had her since she was 8 weeks old, she's 3 and 1/2 years old now and even more goofy now then the day I brought her home. Don't ever buy a duck hunting dog unless you have an incredible amount of energy and free time, not to mention endless patience, very smart dogs but have the attention span of a gnat.

I love dogs too, they're the best. I've got a big old goofy black Labrador named Violet, had her since she was 8 weeks old, she's 3 and 1/2 years old now and even more goofy now then the day I brought her home. Don't ever buy a duck hunting dog unless you have an incredible amount of energy and free time, not to mention endless patience, very smart dogs but have the attention span of a gnat.

Yeah I have had a Labrador in the past. Great dogs (and will eat anything!)

BTW I totally havent seen that vid. Another meme I missed out on I guess.

(Falcor is from Never Ending Story though right?

Yup, Falcor was the Never Ending Story critter, the video is a take off on this one

and yes they will eat anything, I've been through three couches since I got Violet, she gnawed the first one to death, I went out and got another one when I thought she had grown out of her furniture destruction days, I was a bit premature though, so I'm on couch number 3 in three years, thankfully she's learned not to eat the current one.

Back