• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Credibility of 9/11 "Experts"

cottonzway said:
That last question is a simple YES or NO question.

The answer is a no. I am willing to read it. Can I get it online? For Free? I'm cheap.

Why don't you point out to me what I should be looking for. I won't dodge anything. Except bullets, monkey poop, and Rickson Gracie. Too bad they changed the UFC rules. I prefer the sound of small joints snapping.

This may take awhile and my girlfriend is complaining that I'm ignoring her. I'll just put her to sleep. Don't worry. She's a robot.

I'll am perfectly willing to change my mind on any subject matter given a strong enough argument backed up with credible proof, a long session of torture, or a boat load of money. Reading the entire 911 Commission Report may constitute torture so if I break it could be cause of this. Is there a CliffsNotes version available?

You can read a PDF of it, but I would suggest going to Boarders and spending the $10 or so for it:

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/index.htm

What to look for? Instead of taking my advice on it or believing/not believing a guy off the intraweb just read it and see if it makes sense to you. I can just make shit up and tell you it is in there but that won't make it true. If you are intrested in the topic I would just read it and see if it is logical and a fair enough account to the single biggest event in US histroy.

Beware of Rickson. ;) You can still break someone's arm in an ambar or a kimura, but only dumb people don't tap. :)

cottonzway said:
You can read a PDF of it, but I would suggest going to Boarders and spending the $10 or so for it:

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/index.htm

Beware of Rickson. ;) You can still break someone's arm in an ambar or a kimura, but only dumb people don't tap. :)

Thanks for the link. I'm going to download it cause like I said I'm cheap and my robot girlfriend wants new shoes.

I'll read it and let you know what I think. That is, if I don't kill myself first from the agony of having to read a government document.

I don't think I would be able to tap out honestly. Because I would have fainted from the sheer pain. :eek:

cottonzway said:
Beware of Rickson. ;) You can still break someone's arm in an ambar or a kimura.

Yeah, but too many guys are cross training with Jujitsu guys and can get out of these moves. I miss the no rules crotch stomping days of orginal UFC. Too many fights determined by "strikers". Boring!

Crocop is impressive but in a street fight I'd pick Rickson any day.

Back