• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Countdown To An Official & Open Contact With ET?"

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
Another failed prediction.

"Jan Val Ellam, a Brazilian prominent author as lecturer about
Ufology and Spirituality, says that several ET races are coming
to Earth for an official and open contact with the human race.
The meeting should take place anytime from November 16, 2006 to
April 30, 2007. Today is the first day of the predicted event
and the many members of the Brazilian UFO Community are in
countdown waiting for the alleged arrival."

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2006/nov/m17-010.shtml

The big event happened April 20th weren't you invited?
We had a disclosure party, well it was a private party but hey.

I was wondering who gave me symbolic language telepathy and a wonderful new understanding of the Universe in the Secret Santa swap this year. Now it all makes sense.

umm i got this funny thing in my gut saying that this will not happen, iwas giveing the 1% that it could, just in case. but i think we all knew that i would not happan, Spirituality is wired when i comes to UFOs, the have you pay a upwards of 500 - 600$ for them to take you to your "home" planet. they use a spiritualityized Quantum ideas(best i can put it)in a wired way to to explane what they are doing. every sporitulitest is different. i have talked to spiritualitests before and really when i was done talking to them i was upside down and assbackwards for the fact that they where talking about places that where there, but not; there are different races and ever human is form a different plante and lions, tigers and bears, OH MY! and i only talked to her for like 45min at a UFO group, which was beliveing ever word she was saying.

Back