• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Consumerism Exposed

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
During this season of consumerism here is something to think about.

Just think about this while your out shopping if you have to.

Yeah I know this is a paranormal forum but I like to post my thoughts here to and as I have said before when I used to try and talk about this stuff years ago people would call me a conspiracy nut.

Then 2008 happened ... conspiracy? hahaha not anymore. reality is a shit sandwich, its lunch time and the bread keeps getting thinner.

510982123.jpeg

Right off my soap box

Last edited:
I don't think it's all as bleak as the video portrays, but it does make one think more about their choices and what is and isn't truly valuable.

Perspective Is Everything - Rory Sutherland

my greatest fear is that we are consuming ourselves to death.. Climate change being man made or not we can not ignore the simple fact that we are fucking this planets biosphere up a thousand or more other ways. It is the rampant consumerism that is in part to blame along with greed and simple ignorance.

Back