• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Conspiratorial Belief System- Where does it stop?

I have to admit, I read the thread and was initially confused yesterday when it was locked.

However the disclaimer is I have had minimal exposure to Moore and seen only 2 films: Columbine & Farenheit 911. I really have no opinion of Moore either way based on those 2 films.

And I have no idea who/what/where is Rush Limbaugh.

So its possible were I more informed I would understand possible reasons for thread lockage. However as it stands I was a little confused.

"I am seeking a little feedback here. There certainly is no answer to the question I will posit. Please, bear with me..."

There's an answer to the question of your heading. It doesn't.

Back