• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

CONSPIRACY Of Richard Hoagland & The UFO DIARIES Faces Of Mars

Free episodes:

Seriously, I love how delusional you are, it's awesome. I wish I was that delusional and full of USI. It's you against the world, Mad Martian! You, the Mad Martian, will single handedly lift the veil that Dick Hoagland and his evil army of Masons hold over the world's eyes! You're going to change the future by proving that not only is there 1 grainy, awful, black and white, old image of something that kind of looks like a face but isn't really a face, there's OMG two! Or three! Or however many dumb pareidolia induced faces there may be! You're gonna change the whole game up man, good for you! You'll prove them all wrong, because you're an hero! You keep at it killer, just threaten to beat up anyone who disagrees with you and throw a temper tantrum like a 6 year old girl with a skinned knee, you'll get there! LOL@you.

I have never done this before or I most likely never do so again. But I publicly reqest of the fourm moderattors to ban mad martain on the basis of languge and threats.

I have never done this before or I most likely never do so again. But I publicly reqest of the fourm moderattors to ban mad martain on the basis of languge and threats.

I know all about Gary, so let's just give him a bit more time. I have audios and other stuff about him. He seemed to leave immediately after I identified him. Though a lunatic, he presents very little harm.

I wouldn't worry about it, it certainly would set a bad precedent if they condoned the threat of physical violence just because someone happens to not agree with someone's viewpoint. Not to mention the abusive language on top of it. Yeah, that's definitely a guy I would want to have on my show! When the hosts ask him tough questions he can respond with: "NO YOU DUM DUM! I AM THE MOST IMPORTANT AND I'LL BEAT YOU UP IF YOU DON'T AGREE!" I'm sure it would make for a fascinating episode lmao.

In any case, even if there are other Viking images that kind of look like faces like the original, so what? We've seen what happens when you get high resolution, digital images of the area in question, the face turns into nothing more than a typical Martian geological feature. So why would these be any different? That's what I was trying to get across to the guy, that and the fact that Hoagland is already discredited to anyone with half a brain anyway, before he threatened to beat me up that is.

yeah whatever. Hell with you phonies. You personally attacked me 1st as evidenced in this thread. This aint the way you say it is. Your TROLLING is causing what I say. Which was your intent. By the way NO ONE HAS RESEARCHED THE PHOTOS SEEN IN THAT VIDEO BECAUSE THE PUBLIC NEVER HAD ACCESS TO THEM. YES ALSO... THE FUCKING MASONS & HOAGLAND ARE IN CONTROL OF THEM. FOOL! Go ahead & ban me. You will not stop the world from getting this story out & trying to get the truth. It was not a threat I spoken about neither. But a fact. Your the one angered by my topic, along with Ves there. Trying to pump up Expat like his case against him is more important or more severe than mine? LOL. THAT IS FUNNY!
And you are going to stop insulting people here, or you are history. You can take that to the bank!

Gene THEY are the ones INSULTING ME & trying to prevent this topic from being on topic. You seen their words & I also reported their posts. Yet that is ok with what Ves & Maudib are trying to do? He wanted to argue with me about something that aint even pertaining to this topic. if you ban me over this then so be it. They just not like or want this topic quit nor the TRUTH about it to even be seen or discussed. is this how you run a forum? Read back & SEE the insults given to me 1st about this, the personal attacks etc. Why aint you gene saying anything to them about what they said & also trying to derail this topic? It shows this case is controversial. If YOU aint out for the Truth nor wanna help us all get that Truth, then I am in the wrong place. I aint gonna sit & take that crap when they are allowed to do so. So how is this fair Gene?

I know all about Gary, so let's just give him a bit more time. I have audios and other stuff about him. He seemed to leave immediately after I identified him. Though a lunatic, he presents very little harm.

Give him time for what, his meds to kick in ? to regain his composure? to answer in a coherent way vesvehighfolk and Muadib challenges? Regardless of any potential harm does the forum really need a lunatic lurking about? Me thinks me smells something 'ere

1; at no time did I insult him.
2; if Mr Hogland HAS hidden images and secrets then I asked him a very simple question that IS VERY ON TOPIC!
this is the question i asked rephrased to include his topic:
IF RICHARD C HOGLAND HAS HIDDEN IMAGES AND INFORMATION,HOW CAN WE BE SURE HOGLAND WILL NOT PHOTO SHOP ALTER OR MISINTERPIT THE IMAGES GIVEN HE HAS DONE SO IN THE PAST? (see image in post 8)

One last thing here if anything I have written has offended any one even mad martian I humbly appolgize!

Yeah, um, my posts are completely on topic, this thread is about Hoagland and some extra faces on Mars and all of my original posts were about either Hoagland or the face on Mars. Martian has rage blinders on, so the only thing that could possibly be on topic to him is someone slurping his arse and agreeing that Hoagland is Satan reincarnate. For my two cents Hoagies more of a sad clown than anything, content to milk his tiny little corner of the paranormal universe for all the money it's worth. Is he a Mason? As someone who doesn't believe in idiotic conspiracy theories that revolve around the mason's controlling NASA or the world, I couldn't care less. Does it matter if there are more old, grainy, black and white pictures of extra faces on Mars? Not in the least. I think I've already made my point about that in my last post. Take a look at this guy's behavior though, is it normal for someone to take pictures of Dickie Hoagland and draw little eye patches and joints hanging out of his mouth, set it to music, then upload it to Youtube? That's actually what he's done in one of the videos he's posted. How obsessed, immature and child like can you possibly be? That, along with his giant case of USI, is frankly all I need to know about this meaningless pile of who gives a *beep* he calls a case. I'm sure Hoagland did mistreat him, that's what happens when you get taken in by con men, take it as a lesson learned and move on with your life.

Look... We obviously got off on he wrong footing here. I should have started this thread detailing some things 1st before I encouraged discussion about it all.
I should have stated 'OK,.... Forget what you THINK YOU KNOW, OF WHOM YOU THINK YOU KNOW.' Come into this topic with blinders on as it were, to again what & who ya think you know.

Pretend you have not really ever heard or known about Hoagland.

I started to write about this & is a work in progress. It will definitely be entertaining & spooky for some. Think how I must feel. If you read & take time to get to know what this is about, I have started a good portion filled with detailing information of my investigation. How it started, when it started, things communicated publicly & privately by Hoagland & others regards to this CASE AGAINST HOAGLAND & THE UFO DIARIES FACES OF MARS. Again, it is a work in progress & shows the bizzarre twists & turns into alot of this at that TIME, when this all started. Things that kinda go bump in the night stuff going on inside this fact telling detailing of my findings.

DEUTEROTOMY 19:15:

..."A SINGLE WITNESS CANNOT SUFFICE TO CONVICT A MAN OF A CRIME OR OFFENCE OF ANY KIND,...
THE EVIDENCE OF TWO WITNESSES OR THREE, IS REQUIRED TO SUSTAIN A CHARGE!"

Richard Hoagland's Code Of The UFO's Down Through TIME

Pt.1:

Pt.2:

'WATCH FULL SCREEN'!

Detailed show consisting of looking at Richard Hoagland's words over the years to SEE evidence of a CODE being spoken about by him. Hinting and cluing us all in to SEE and follow his breadcrumbs of trying to allude to for many years, in leading us all to SEE what I SEE & believe is UFO DIARIES & to SEE those New yet Old image data showing us all 'other' FACES OF MARS.

This show will detail , facts, connections & most of all, a CODE which Hoagland has been for many years speaking about in nearly everything he does or done over the years, that even imply, that at some point in the future, this ARTIFACT would be discovered. This CODE & The Alien Artifacts unseen before by public eyes!

In fact CONTACT was predicted as to what would occur. CONTACT NOT with the actual beings that created this code, or it's MODEL OF INTELLIGENCE (you'll learn of in this), but this contact would take place by discovering THEIR TECHNOLOGY! From a time in the past, of being who they once were, what THEY were doing there, as well as helping us all to SEEING who THEY, & HE, REALLY IS! By a model which is a mathematical problem to be seen & figured out in the future, by a code in the script that helps lead us all to SEE that ALIEN ARTIFACT! (New Face of Mars image) Where at that point (pun intended) we are all then asked a question. SURELY NO INTELLIGENT LIFE CAN SURVIVE THERE?

The fact of the matter is that this CODE DOWN THROUGH TIME is what Richard Hoagland has been spewing for all these many years from even the days of his UN appearances. In code alluding to something that was to be made of the OBJECTS AT CYDONIA. That in the future we may discover evidence from the past showing images of features on Mars which we all would see and discover as alien artifacts. Based upon a model of intelligence being a technology for contact, utilizing as Hoagland describes as Sir Arthur's SENTINEL MODEL! Utilizing this code creation also based upon Brookings policy. That in CODE, we can see and follow basics enough to see a picture of INTELLIGENCE emerge there detailing SECRET THINGS! SECRET HISTORY EVEN! Plus.... predictions for the future! Or a possible future! In seeing this code details one must TELL THE STORY 'SLANT'! Utilizing pieces of things spoken over the years by Hoagland, & others, that all connect to each other because of the very things stated. A Script if you will?! Hoagland admits to such as well over the years as we all shall hear in this show.

What ever it is I am doing here, I am trying to piece together the case I am investigating. It led me to SEE this CODE from the twilight zone. Or from another DIMENSION! Because communication is taking place, & has took place! Leading me to SEE other things inside this code. yet Hoagland admits to that much as well.

This is bizzarre & really weird yet Real. so VERY REAL, as I have & am still experiencing it's effects as it were. Changing my life forever. We shall SEE how much more so. But what I am doing here was meant to occur. Hoagland spells out that as being obvious also. IN CODE!

What you will see & hear of in this show is like being taught another language as it were, as is how I am interpreting that also as being the case. I am putting this out there in the way of how I came to SEE and still am utilizing to get the picture of the BIG PICTURE this all wants me & us all to SEE. It is still a work in progress.

However I SEE enough now to utilize many pieces to help YOU all SEE this ARTIFACT also. Seems we were all supposed to SEE this all in THIS manner as I am providing. Hoagland says that as well, as you will hear later. Confirming in fact what I am trying to do here and now.

This all was NOT meant to be painted as a pretty picture that was or is easy to paint. This is a test of OUR INTELLIGENCE! Remember the question in code from UFO Diaries was 'SURELY NO INTELLIGENT LIFE CAN SURVIVE THERE'?

The answer is YES! IT CAN & DOES! lol!

It is this question that this CODE of Cydonia Hoagland alluded to and still alludes to in recent days in all he says that in code, he is wanting if not trying to direct us all to SEE what he is referring to. This UFO DIARIES CYDONIA SOLAR SYSTEM SCALE MODEL OF INTELLIGENCE! We can SEE (especially now once pieced together) the ALIEN ARTIFACT, We SEE That Mathematical Problem, we SEE INTELLIGENT LIFE THERE!

Once seen & followed, Hoagland himself is in admittance to what is really going on UNDER THE COVER! He is being DIS-COVERED! Because we have a way INSIDE that helps us all to see & follow what is seen UNDERNEATH the surface. That allows us to SEE the SECRET HISTORY OF NASA! A statement that will take on a whole new meaning as was supposed to be seen in the future in what that means! Plus as to the WHO it is connected to.

Whatever this is, I believe and as Hoagland himself states, that what I am doing and in trying to show, is an acclamation type scenario unfolding.

Muadib I would have to disagree with you about the face being proven to be geological, but I cannot say that it is an ancient face of some sort until I strap on the old moon boots and jog the red planet for myself. IMO once a liar always a liar and the same government agencies who claim to have proven that one thing lie about another so thats my opinion personally.
As for Hoagland, the guy seems to say anything that will sell a book or dvd. That commet or whatever it ended up being last year was a time capsule, no wait its a ufo. This guy said the John Carter movie was preconditioning the public for disclosure of life on Mars.
Im sure governments use entertainment to precondition and prepare its citizens for many things but why cant a movie ever be just that with some people?
Also agree on the caps lock, MAD_MARTIAN you would do better getting your point across without it, I started to read what you had to say but then just skipped over it when the caps got worse.
Furthermore going back to Hoagland, I cannot understand why anyone would tell him a secret unless you wanted the whole world to know, unless you wanted it discredited immediately.

Ok then: I will start fresh on this:
If secret images exist then maybe if looking at modren images you will see the same thing. Evey square inch of mars and the moon has been photograhed if something is there it will be found and seen. If not by me or you then by others...I will take time to look for any thing on modren images.
Peace
Bob w

Muadib I would have to disagree with you about the face being proven to be geological, but I cannot say that it is an ancient face of some sort until I strap on the old moon boots and jog the red planet for myself. IMO once a liar always a liar and the same government agencies who claim to have proven that one thing lie about another so thats my opinion personally.
As for Hoagland, the guy seems to say anything that will sell a book or dvd. That commet or whatever it ended up being last year was a time capsule, no wait its a ufo. This guy said the John Carter movie was preconditioning the public for disclosure of life on Mars.
Im sure governments use entertainment to precondition and prepare its citizens for many things but why cant a movie ever be just that with some people?
Also agree on the caps lock, MAD_MARTIAN you would do better getting your point across without it, I started to read what you had to say but then just skipped over it when the caps got worse.
Furthermore going back to Hoagland, I cannot understand why anyone would tell him a secret unless you wanted the whole world to know, unless you wanted it discredited immediately.

Here's the thing, in my opinion, and it is only my opinion, the idea that NASA is hiding the truth about the so called "face" or "faces" on Mars for 30 something years while they slowly prepare us for some kind of alien disclosure is patently ridiculous. It's also untrue that you have to strap on your moon boots to know for sure, we have the newer digital photographs of the area that show the face in full resolution and we can see exactly what it is. We don't have to rely on grainy, analogue Viking photos anymore. Why take 30 years to let this information out when, in recent polls the majority of the public already believes that UFO's and aliens are here? Not to mention that, what a funding bonanza it would mean for NASA if they provided proof that the Red Planet was once inhabited by an ancient race of extraterrestrials.

That's another thing, it's quite a giant leap in logic to say that because there are maybe ancient artifacts on Mars, that it means that Mars is inhabited today. It's silly and it's based on total junk science, there are no stunning mathematical relationships at Cydonia, if this guy would've read the link I posted earlier in the thread he would've seen a real mathematician taking Hoaglands ideas about Cydonia apart, piece by piece by piece, until there's absolutely nothing left but random coincidence, which is exactly what all of his so called stunning revelations are when you get the math and theory right.

So, what are we left with? Not much. The vast majority of Hoaglands work and by association, this guy's theories, since they're based on a lot of Hoaglands false assumptions, are just plain wrong. Not to mention that this guy has no idea where these other faces are, and whether they are real or not. Since he doesn't know where they're located we can't look at the newer photos to see if any of this holds up, and I'm guessing Hoagland isn't talking about them because they don't exist anymore, they were analogue photo anomalies that aren't there anymore so why talk about them? Just like he won't talk to or about the mathematician that tore him a new one. I'm sorry but the idea that Hoagland of all people is in control of some secret about a race of ET's on Mars is laughable to me. Who would tell Hoagland anything and expect it to stay secret?

Tonight I poured thu over 200 mars images. I finished by spending 40 min on cydonia. I was finishing when my son came in to say nite. On a lark I focased on the so called "face" I asked my 5 year old what dose it look like? He said "mistys kittie box" (misty is our cat) so there you go a face to some a kitty box to others...

I put aside my thoughts on the previous posts to this discussion and went to his site to see what Mad_Martian is referring to in order to give him benefit of the doubt. What I took away from his page and picture/videos was that in UFO Diaries there are pictures of the "face" of Cydonia. Basically throughout the video the face of cydonia is shown in different ways; eg. computer generated, and multiple different photoshopping methods to try to accentuate the face. What it seems like to me is that Mad_Martian believes these different renderings of the same face and piucture are actually different yet new and real pictures of other faces from different areas on Mars. When in fact it is just the same face and picture being shown through different methods. The response he got from Dick Hoagland himself even hints at the idea that the faces Martian thinks are new are actually just the same face.

there were quite few problems i found with the "equations" for the video and how it was worked out and shown on the image he displayed. I see no reason to believe there was an "equation" nor anything else to the opening scene or really anything of value to the video itself

Muadib I did not mean to imply that I believed it was a face, nor do I agree with Hoaglands claims.
I meant to point out its possible that a private company like NASA that relies on government funding to exist would undoubtedly perpetuate the official stance on anything they needed to in order to prevent having their hand slapped, and since I have a hard time believing most things the government says its possible there is more to what they claim then the given explanation. Honestly speaking its possible every planet in our solar system could be inhabited by some form of life as all we have is the official explanation of the outer planets and how they operate.
Until someone without a vested interest in keeping things kosher gets an opportunity to see for them self we really cant say anything definitively.
After all saying the Earth wasnt flat was consider just as ridiculous at one point.

Back