• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

CONSPIRACY Of Richard Hoagland & The UFO DIARIES Faces Of Mars

Mad_Martian

Skilled Investigator
Hello. I just got a link to hear the show with Expat. Someone said that someone was tearing into Hoagland. Well, that remains to be seen as I am only 25 minutes into the show.

I am known as the MAD MARTIAN, as well as the MARS REVEALER.
There are OTHER THINGS out there (pun intended...lol) regards to Hoagland & also to the subject NOT as the mere face of Mars, but as to the FACES OF MARS!

I been on an investigation since 2006, as being apart of Hoagland's Enterprise Mission as an HONORARY member, & also a show host for the Martian Revelation Radio Show. So as I said, I been on an investigation since 2006 about a video which was anonymously sent by mail to me in 2003 on a cd recorded disc. The video is called UFO DIARIES. In that video we see OTHER Old Yet New Image data, showing the Face at Cydonia AINT ALONE AT ALL! This was brought to Hoagland's attention by me & to his Enterprise Mission Conference center on June 1st 2006.

With even his encouragement to do such an investigation! Because he was TOO SWAMPED , at that present time to do anything for us all to get any answers about this...ummm... situation!

However..... Things took an odd turn.

This story has broke FINALLY quite publicly at the end of 2011. For the 1st time in 5 years at that time, interest was stewing for this CASE AGAINST HOAGLAND being brought forth & investigated by me to be of major interest to the Late Night In The Midlands Radio Show with host Mike Vara. An article was written & published about this.

Richard Hoagland's Dark Mission: Coverups, Lies, and Calling for a New World Order! | Conspiracy Theories

Before I was on with Mike Vara, I was on with Francis Walsh who helped me in more ways than one to step on Hoagland's neck to let him know I still wanted answers, and I was not going to leave this CASE alone that again, he encouraged me to investigate to begin with. Here is show with Francis:

Here is show with Mike Vara...

I have been on a few other follow up shows with Mike also you can hear if interested. I want your interest & your help to help me fight for us all to get the TRUTH from that DICK Hoagland & these secret OTHER FACES OF MARS images that has never been seen in public before nor is in any NASA public archive. Images of.... INTELLIGENCE! ;-)

We need many people to ask him & KEEP ASKING HIM PUBLICLY about this video, these images & WHY he is NOT wanting to answer about it all even with hard EVIDENCE that demands his attention. WE ALL DESERVE THE TRUTH!

Thank you & I hope your interested to help fight to get to this TRUTH & GET THESE IMAGES.

MAD MARTIAN
THE FACES OF MARS

Hi Ves. Ummmmm, I think your missing the points. Did you read & see those links? Hoagland's been hiding some really important images for many years from all of us.

Garry I think you have been treated shabbily by Hoagland and particularly his consort Dr Robin Falkov, but I also think you're barking up the wrong tree. Those images of other "faces on Mars" were purely set decoration. In other words, nobody involved in UFO Diaries expected them to be taken seriously.

Sorry Expat... You be WRONG.

THEY did indeed take them seriously. How would you know by the way? Were you around them back then? You seem to claim to speak from position of knowing. HOW DO YOU KNOW???

The producers NOT took them seriously huh? Then why did both the main producers tell me otherwise?? WHY did THEY both state on the record also that Hoagland provided them? Why did they tell me he was also supposed to be filmed being seen in connection to them, but Hoagland walked off the set? Why was I told basically because he did that THEY had to construct this code to fix his ass into place, so that one day his picture indeed will be seen in connection to...THEM! lol....

Sorry Expat. No offence, but Your just not involved in the seriousness of this case as to verify or deny this case, these images, nor the reality of them. These images are secret images of INTELLIGENCE. Which is why we see them & were also CODED into that video to finger point to them, to use OUR intelligence to SEE that code. Why codes? Many reasons it seems. But no surprise there, as this was filmed... IN A MASONIC LODGE! ;-) That Hoagland is also apart of THIER TEAM in that Masonic Lodge. Which implicates also Hoagland is a Mason. That is ONE of the reasons why he cannot talk about it. LOL. I not give a crap.

You say I am barking up the wrong tree here? Where? In this forum? Your barking up the wrong tree & my advice is to step off of me & this case, as you not know what your speaking about. I HAVE THE EVIDENCE. To state otherwise is to call the producers LIARS, & also ME!! Is that what YOUR stating?

Think about this also,... If this were also nothing, Hoagland would NOT have done to me & my family & my show to try to shut me up to prevent me from getting this information to everyone's attention 6 years ago!

How about this,.... Ask Hoagland PUBLICLY about UFO DIARIES, & the evidence risen against him, even his own words encouraging investigation into them... UNTIL the investigation led back to.... HIM!!!

STOP ANSWERING FOR HOAGLAND. GET THE ANSWERS & THE TRUTH FROM HOAGLAND HIMSELF ABOUT IT!!! THAT IS WHAT SCIENCE DEMANDS & EXPECTS! Then show us all your efforts to try to get him to answer about something you say,... IS NOTHING! LOL. I'd love to SEE his replies to you also. As MANY others also would.

Seriously who cares what Dick Hoagland is hiding? What he's put out publicly is enough to get him laughed off the face of the planet. Hyperdimensional physics, 19.5 and 33? It's all nonsense. He might have had something back when we didn't have higher resolution images of the Face on Mars and the moon, but now we do and anyone who views those images can see what Hoagland relies on more than anything is noise and distortion in images that are then passed off as signs of intelligence, it's bunk. Pure and simple garbage. Even his mathematical evidence is totally and utterly fallacious, none of his stuff is peer reviewed, it's the very definition of pseudo science. Anything that is reviewed by other scientists is dismissed because there is simply nothing to Hoagies theories, check out this link and watch as his entire argument about the mathematical relationships of Cydonia and the D&M pyramid are torn to pieces by a real mathematician:

THE D&M PYRAMID ON MARS AND RICHARD HOAGLAND'S THEORIES ABOUT CYDONIA

I'm not against the idea of other intelligences in the universe, far from it in fact, but what Hoagland presents is junk, there isn't even a question.

Mad matian: I challange you to post ONE image by hogland that is NOT photo shoped changed altered or misidentifed in any way! Hogland is a 100% fraud Expat proved it on the paracast. any thing hogland would produce is an out and out FAKE FRAUD AND PHONY!

The issue aint if Hoagland is a Fraud. This is about THE TRUTH. A history, a SECRET HISTORY.

According to my situation & my continued investigation, he is what he is especially now, is because He was & IS privy to SECRETS, & SECRET IMAGERY, & also having signed documents which not allows him to even address things. These SECRET Old Yet New Image data showing us all OTHER FACES OF MARS which was kept from the public since Viking is implicating & important to understand WHO REALLY HAS CONTROL OF NASA space images & what we the people, get to SEE of that data. That was also a reason why we gotten to SEE what we did in that video. For us to understand that point as well. THE MASONS.

Again, why would he do what he did to me & mine & my show, to prevent my continued investigation only after he heard the things the producers claimed? That he provided them. That he was supposed to be filmed in connection with them. He NOT wished to be photographed in connection to them, because he knew that when the video was seen, someone would have seen him in proximity & even holding them in his hands in that video. he could not have that because the documents he signed, that prevents him from even acknowledging them.

A political & technological TRAP he was placed into & it aint my fault for where my investigation led me, & those behind the program, that all connect & leads us all to see....HIM! HOAGLAND IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN COME TO THE RECORD to debunk these images & his connections to them & refute the evidence & testimonies given to me by the producers in 2006! Now what year is this??? 2012!!! So he has had 6 years to say anything in his own defence regards to THIER allegations against him regards to those images. They were not photoshopped.

I would like you to SEE a preliminary report done a few years ago into this possibilities regards to these faces of mars images. This was done by someone affiliated with, or was, with NASA. Someone well known & CREDITED, but as of now till he says otherwise, he is nameless. His report is just as sound & fair & balanced & SUPPORTIVE for the authenticity of these images! Please see:

ALOT more is needed then disbelief, or not wanting something to be TRUE, to PROVE IT AINT TRUE, OR REAL! I have so much EVIDENCE SUPPORTING this case against Hoagland & supporting my claims than ANYONE HAS TO THIS DAY,... CANNOT REFUTE IT OR PROVE THIS ALL IS UNTRUE!

Have you that proof? Have YOU yet asked Hoagland publicly about my case against him? or simply about UFO DIARIES & the EVIDENCES pointing all back to him that demands answers to OUR QUESTIONS??? I am surprised your not running to him like a fly on crap! because THIS CASE.... YOU HAVE REALLY SOMETHING To call him out on... until he answers you & us all about this!

the problem I have is IF Hogland HAS secret pic...WHAT SAYS HE WONT alter them or change them or tamper with them to fit HIS therorys..Hogland has shown that he is no stranger to photo shop. He has Air brushed altered and Misinterped MANY pics! OK I can buy the assumption he has images that he won't relese. BUT I argue He also WILL change any image to fit his way of thinking! I gave proof of that in post 8 of this topic! Its like the wolf sayng to the lamb..Come in all you can eat...

Dude, ease up on the caps lock, it doesn't help you get your point across any better and it makes you look like an ignorant fool. We have better images now than what has been taken by the Viking orbiters, so I'm completely unconvinced by old reports on old images, we've seen the so called "face" at higher resolution now and it looks like this:

250px-HiRISE_face.jpg

It's not a face, it's not a sign of intelligence, it's a geological formation. Period. End of story. It has nothing to do with me not wanting it to be a sign of intelligence, it just isn't. Personally, I wish they'd find all sorts of real honest to goodness signs of intelligence all over the solar system and on Mars, but it just hasn't happened yet unfortunately. I'm also not interested in anonymous sources, because that's not the way science works, that's the way pseudo science works. Real scientists who have real opinions back it up with their names and qualifications and they don't hide behind anonymity. What you have is a report from an anonymous source, we have no way of verifying this persons credentials, he could be anyone. That's not considered real scientific evidence anywhere except in the conspiracy theory and other pseudoscience fields.

AHHHHHH. If he has secret images & alters them?? FOR WHOM??? For what purpose? If he has not even acknowledged these other Faces of Mars images, nor has released them,... WHY WOULD HE TAMPER WITH THEM? it not makes any sense at all. :-/ If these images is what we see, then if he ever releases them ON HIS TIMETABLE, & they look different than these?? Well,... then yes, he would have to have had tampered with them. But what is he going to take out? THE FACES? LOL....

Your proof has no bearing to this subject or this case which your proof goes off to distract away from this case & it's many many FACTS! I am sure your really not trying to do that right? ;-) But it aint like many have not tried the same thing before, to sway interest & need to investigate this case against Hoagland. Hoagland even appreciates that. LOL.

But this topic aint about EXPAT! Nor his proofs or anyone elses regards to Hoagland. He has many against him & I seek alliances with all of them as potential recruits, no matter what they think about this case, to help me fight to get what I WANT & NEED! In the end, THEY also will get the SECRET TRUTH & SECRET IMAGES WE ALL DESERVE TO KNOW ABOUT & HAVE ACCESS TO!

In the very least also, enough no matter what one may think, enough EVIDENCE I present & is presented, that warrants Hoagland answering about that video, those images, & his connections to THEM,... These images &...THOSE BEHIND THE PROGRAM.... IN A MASONIC LODGE! This also aint no ENTERTAINMENT stunt (as it can be entertaining I suppose) But this is serious & FOR REAL, & I AINT PLAYIN GAMES!!!

I am here to catch the hosts interest to HELP ME to get the TRUTH we all deserve by having me on as a Guest, & also maybe added help for this effort & spread the word so others can join in, & surround him!! It is after all,.. ONLY A MATTER OF..... TIME! I am in a fight. A FIGHT I FIGHT FOR ALL OF US! Why do you think he set me up huh?? Was to prevent me from getting this out & about to where many would be asking him & would have been asking him about this, a long time ago. Because there are MANY NOT-SEES out there! Too many follow him & he is still making money off what he did to me & mine & my show. I want payback. That will be getting that TRUTH he not wanted so badly to come to light. because he is on his DARK MISSION, to keep the past SECRET, from ALL OF YOU!!

yeah rite... YOU CHALLENGE ME?? LOL! Look I CHALLENGE YOU to open your eyes, to open your mouths to Hoagland demanding answers & not take being ignored or 'NONSENSE' as an answer. Many have tried on his facebook. But he banned them all. What does that tell you?

So please, let's keep track & focus on this subject & NOT Expat, as no offence to him or others, but he aint even in this discussion as any type of an authority on this case, OR ME! I am the only one who has done SERIOUS INVESTIGATION into these FACES OF MARS & I am the principal Investigator to this subject. It will not & cannot be taken from me by those that definitely NOT want me to succeed in PROVING THIS ALL & GETTING THESE IMAGES IN MY HANDS TO REVEAL! Because that is a GAME CHANGER!!!! It will be a new game & I will be the one to usher that all in. DISCLOSURE!

I have tremendous advantage to CHANGE THE FUTURE. Using this TECHNOLOGY,... OF INTELLIGENCE Down Through...TIME!

george Noory supports Hoagland's cover up of this. He is also a phony fake wanting YOUR MONEY! NOT about giving YOU the TRUTH!

Here is when I made it on Coast with Hoagland & I & this subject was instantly suppressed! I aint playin around!!!

Lmao, you're gonna change the future by proving Hoagland is a mason and that he's hiding old 1970's analogue images of another face on mars, even though the first one has been proven to be nothing but a geological formation? I detect large amounts of USI surrounding you and your case. All I can say is good luck with it, but I seriously doubt it's going to turn out the way you hope. The only people who would actually care are Hoagies loyal followers and there aren't that many of them here, if there are any.

no more caps for me! I keep my eyes open I keep my ears open! and just how am I going to tell Hogland to relese this evidnce?
right..me a TA at the UW madison.. telling Hogland to relese it...why alter it? to fit his therorys. to gain noterity. Hogland has much to lose by sitting on this stuff. and nothing to gain but if he produces a second "face" image..he gains more noterity more followers.ect...I shown that Hogland is capible and willing to photo shp images. To justify his own ends. Hogland is a fraud. you admit this fact (post 10) How can you trust a Fraud to tell the truth?

Boy why has Expat's topic come here into this one & NOT even be on topic to this one? Hmmmmmm. LOL.

Expat aint apart of this Topic, nor is it even near anything he spoken about on that show. Is this what I am here to expect in this topic? If so, maybe I came to the wrong place after all. The show hosts seemed at least interested in bringing forth issues that may have TRUTH to it, to look into it in the least. You should PLEASE???,... Post this reply you gave ufology in this thread & post it in Expat's thread? It has NO BEARING WHATSOEVER to this subject & this CASE AGAINST HOAGLAND!

This has nothing to do with expac this has evey thing to do with hoglands credibility. Hogland has shown that he will change images that he will lie and perpuate a fruad. If you will not answer this simple question I am done agrueing with you
How can we trust hogland to tell the truth when he has been caught in a hoax?
Untill you answer this directly this will be my last post on this subject.

Back