• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Confessions of a New Age Publisher

Double Nought Spy

May I please go back to the zoo now?
I ran across this while checking footnotes in the Wikipedia entry for one of the more notorious kooks mentioned in the narrative. This is a very long page, apparently part of a book. I have read only a small part of it, but there are some funny anecdotes along with a lot of background information about various authors and their works. A colorful cast of characters with many interesting ideas. Skim on down till you see something that interests you. Mars figures prominently, along about the middle. Fun stuff there.

https://www.richardgrossinger.com/2010/03/the-north-atlantic-books-list-2-categories/

Back