• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Complex crop circles

Free episodes:

Ezechiel

Paranormal Adept
Precision of these circles is crazy. What would it take to reproduce these ? ... and why isn't there an active project (university maybe) trying to duplicate these circles.

Is there automated machinery that could easily produce these ? Load up the pattern and let it run automatically ?

Has anybody evaluated the human effort required ? Time and materials ?

Fig6.jpg

Who's got the time to waste making these :D
Crop_circles_Swirl.jpg

What was the cost of lost crop and who is in prison serving time ;)

Not saying these guys are entirely correct for taking responsibility for everything, but this site is well worth looking at:

http://www.circlemakers.org/

Ahh you beat me to it. I was going to mention them. I had a look at their site recently. Then again of course if people in high places wanted to put out disinformation about crop circles this might be a good way to do it.

If these guys are responsible, they should be tagged, tracked and processed through the judiciary.

That's some expensive and damaging graffiti. Imagine the poor farmer living on subsidy getting his crop trashed like this by new age fancy art clowns.

Somewhere I saw a new crop circle that was man-made. It's a huge butterfly with the vitruvian man within in. Was it posted here? I'd like to know how that one was made!

Back