• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Compelling 1958 Sighting... In My Backyard

Free episodes:

tommyball

Skilled Investigator
I just bought a lot of four of Jacques Vallee's books off of eBay and when flipping through them came across a very interesting sighting from October of 1958 at a reservoir outside of Baltimore just a few miles from where I live.

The Loch Raven Dam case involves two men who saw a glowing object hovering above a bridge that they were driving towards. When they drove closer to the bridge, their car died and the object glowed brighter, made a loud noise and then rapidly ascended vertically into the sky. Other witnesses at a nearby restaurant heard similar sounds at the same time. Later the two primary witnesses reported facial burns. This case was reported to Blue Book and remains unexplained.

-todd.

Back