• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Commercials That suck

A

A

My god I love the paracast. Two voices of reason.

However Tim Buckley or Mr. UFO as he is called is the worst commercial eva!!! Please make it stop. He should not be allowed around a microphone. Have someone else read the copy. Its extremly low budget and painfull to listen too. His nasaly mouthfull of marbles delivery makes me want to hurt someone.

Altar

A said:
My god I love the paracast. Two voices of reason.

However Tim Beckley or Mr. UFO as he is called is the worst commercial eva!!! Please make it stop. He should not be allowed around a microphone. Have someone else read the copy. Its extremly low budget and painfull to listen too. His nasaly mouthfull of marbles delivery makes me want to hurt someone.

Altar

Give Tim a break, OK? It's only 30 seconds and he's our Associate Producer and my friend for many, many years.

He doesn't pretend to be a professional broadcaster.

Just skip through it if you don't like it, OK?

When he comes on I'll get up and go pee or something. He helps produce the best show of this kind in a very long time. :D

Back