• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Commercials and guests answers on the show.

Free episodes:

Batapotamus

Paranormal Novice
I've been listening to the Paracast from almost the beginning while I'm at work but changed jobs around 6 months ago and have only had the opportunity to start listening again and have noticed the new format.

I totaly understand from a business perspective your new format and sponsors, however I must admit I fast forward through the commercials and notice alot of the time the guest is answering a question etc before a commercial and only gets half way through before the add, and when the add is finished the answer is left unfinished and the show moves onto another topic.

Anyone else noticed this? Sometimes I'm extremely keen to hear the guests story and it is frustrating to only sometimes hear half the answer.

Anyways...... Always loved the show even if it is stuffed with more adds these days.

Actually the show is recorded straight through with only a brief interruption for station break announcements. But sometimes we have to move on due to time constraints.

Back