• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Comet Elenin or a rolemodel for an internet conspiracy

Free episodes:

Beltemps

Paranormal Novice
It's hard these days to ignore elenin... according to various internet "sources" earth's time is up in october this year. that's the date when a "mysterious" comet called elenin is going to have a near earth flyby as a best case scenario. the worst case scenario is a crash between this 2 km snowball and earth. expect at least devastating natural catastrophes since elenin was responsible for all major earthquakes since beginnings 2010! alignment is the keyword...

if that isn't enough bad news here's more: our goverments and especially nasa and esa knew all this before and are trying now to cover up the whole story... you need proof? elenin is a codeword... ELE is the abbr. of Extinct Level Event and nin... hm... I forgot but it was something babylonian and it didn't sound pleasant... ;) oh yes, and there's more... ELENIN = ELeven NINe... get it? if that isn't obvious then I don't know what is...

ok, all jokes aside... of course elenin is not the last thing we'll see when we look into the skies... truth is elenin is going to pass earth in a distance of appr. 34 million kilometers... for comparison: the asteroid toutatis of similar size passed earth in 2004 in a distance of 1.5 Mill. km and 2008 in a distance of 7.5 Mill. km... elenin has 30 times more distance!

thank god! so doomsday is postponed til 2029 when we are going to have a private date with asteroid apophis in 30.000 km distance... phew...! no need to change my wedding plans for 2012... :)

a final thought... if governments are trying to cover sthg up why are they using codes that are that easy to decipher...? ;) heck, why are they using codes at all???

cheers Bijan

Back