• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Come & Get Me...

Goody

Sailor Of Mind & Time
http://geocities.com/getme182/

'My name is Mike Hunt*, I am a 27 year old biochemist. I was born and raised in a small town in South Dakota. I am currently living in Monterey, California. Very few people know what I've been through, I try to lead as normal a life as possible.

*Mike Hunt is not my real name, I prefer to remain anonymous'

Furthermore,

'Date: 15 December 2000 - Decided to start this site to let the world know what has been happening to me over the last 14 years. You may find some of the content disturbing.'

I'm leaving this thread open to anyone who wishes to comment on the material contained within this site; I find the story fascinating....But I just don't know.

Also, the photo's contained in the 'PROOF' section of the site are a must see...Listen to the 'Audio' sound in the 'PROOF' section aswell.

I'm extremely anxious to hear your thoughts on this case.

Goody.

Hmmmmm.
I find his choice of aliases probably more disturbing than the content.
As for the pix...he seemed to have trouble getting any other than from the chin up (do aliens have chins?)
The sound byte? Could be anything. Maybe the sound captured from his anal probe. Did he have an anal probe? I forget.

Maybe he should've called himself Jack Meehoff!
:D

I agree that the photo's are somewhat 'skewiff' & it becomes yet again so very odd as to why alien mug shots &/or full body shots are always blury or contain only half a face/body/whatnot...

The sound byte was rather nice; I liked it because it sounds not unlike what many abductees/contactees have claimed 'the Grays' & more-so the 'Draconians' and such sound like. On a futher note, the 'mechanized-roar's' do seem similar to what Charless Hall claims the 'Tall Whites' sound like when audibly communicating.

Just a few more thoughts on the situation....I really want everyone to seriously check out this site & give this thread their thoughts...I want a good good good discussion! ;)

Goody.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

*gasp*

BWAHAAHAHAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

*wheeze*

I love his "proof!" Cropped photos of well known alien models from various displays of special effects studios (and readily available on the web at a dozen other sites at least!) run through a motion blur filter... ah... makes me smile that anyone would be cocky enough to think anyone would believe word one of this drivel.

Good for you, "Mike"!

Goody said:
http://geocities.com/getme182/

'My name is Mike Hunt*, I am a 27 year old biochemist. I was born and raised in a small town in South Dakota. I am currently living in Monterey, California. Very few people know what I've been through, I try to lead as normal a life as possible.

*Mike Hunt is not my real name, I prefer to remain anonymous'

Furthermore,

'Date: 15 December 2000 - Decided to start this site to let the world know what has been happening to me over the last 14 years. You may find some of the content disturbing.'

I'm leaving this thread open to anyone who wishes to comment on the material contained within this site; I find the story fascinating....But I just don't know.

Also, the photo's contained in the 'PROOF' section of the site are a must see...Listen to the 'Audio' sound in the 'PROOF' section aswell.

I'm extremely anxious to hear your thoughts on this case.

Goody.

The second photo in his "evidence" section is definitely a fake. It is actually a photo of a well-known alien model. Here's a link to the model pic from the website ufo watchdog:

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/images/alienhybrid.jpg

Here's a link to his supposed "real" photo:

http://geocities.com/getme182/images/ahead2.htm

Notice that even the criss-cross gate behind the head is the same.

Since he claims that this photo is from his experiences, his credibility drops wayyy down.

I'm curious, what exactly about this guy's story is compelling for you? I don't mean this in a sarcastic way, I'm just honestly curious.

Sorry Goody, the guy is full of shite and his site is a depository for the aforementioned shite.

I became suspicious after he said..."My". Sorry mate.

The Tall Whites. I seem to remember reading something about them in NEXUS magazine. Anymore info?

Charles Hall wrote a book about his experiences with the Tall Whites at Area 51 when he was stationed there. A link can be found at Amazon, but here's a shorter version within an interview. Good story whether it's true or not. I suspect it isn't, but it made for interesting reading anyway. Different take on aliens than the usual grey bug-eyed critters.

http://karmapolis.be/pipeline/interview_hall_uk.htm

A man who saw a Tall White in Laughlin, NV, interviewed by Whitley. You decide. (And watch for foot shufflers in Las Vegas!)

kQfXZouT1pM

Edit: Haven't had a chance to look at your link, Goody. Will later.

The Pair of Cats said:
Hmmmmm.
I find his choice of aliases probably more disturbing than the content.
As for the pix...he seemed to have trouble getting any other than from the chin up (do aliens have chins?)
The sound byte? Could be anything. Maybe the sound captured from his anal probe. Did he have an anal probe? I forget.

Maybe he should've called himself Jack Meehoff!
:D

Yup, that was my first thought too! Haven't checked out the site yet but visiting there now.

For those that don't get the Mike Hunt name thing, say it fast.

at least two of the photos are just blurry and more cropped versions of Known fake aliens. I stopped looking at the site after that. I might check it out for a laugh later though.

Thanks for embedding the link, Gene. I am more than technically challenged.

Okay, read the site and I have to agree this guy is bent. How did his camera take a picture of a fence in his bedroom? It isn't even a serious attempt to make his story credible.

Poi said:
Thanks for embedding the link, Gene. I am more than technically challenged.

Gene had to teach me a few times before I got it.

type in at the beginning of the url, leave NO space. Take out from the & part on in the url (if there is one, some don't have them) then close with no spaces between with

That avatar was enough to spook me. Looks like a publicity still from a George Romero movie: Night of the Living Bullshitters.
Now I've gone and scared myself. Oy! Another night spent under the bed for me.

Mogwa said:
That avatar was enough to spook me. Looks like a publicity still from a George Romero movie: Night of the Living Bullshitters.
Now I've gone and scared myself. Oy! Another night spent under the bed for me.

Goody's avatar? If so, he isn't the one making the claim, only posted about the one that did. I thought the same thing at first.

It isn't the fact that I found this case to be very compelling...it was honestly the fact that i'd never heard of it before & thought i'd post it on these forums to get some feedback on the matter.

Sure, the photo's look like Wax Dummies or something equally rubber. They were only 'must see's' because I knew you'd all love to see some 'supposed proof of an abduction'. :p

As for the Charles Hall case; I honestly believe Charles has experienced extreme bizarreness & I would love to get his books on the Tall Whites, 'Millenial Hospitality'.

I've got a few interviews with him & IMHO, the one from Coast To Coast with (insert Davids classic name for the fellow) is probably the best one i've found as Charles is so very softly spoken & takes his time speaking, often stuttering. Noory pretty much just gives him the mic, alongside Paola Harris.
The other interview i've got is from THEEDGE radio or something & it's bloody terrible because the host barely gives Mr. Hall a chance to get 1 word out before he is suddenly interrupted, very hard to listen to. The other one I have is from The Kevin Smith Show, & that isn't too bad.

Screw this, i'm over the old topic on this thread, I want to take it in the direction of Charles Halls experiences with The Tall Whites.:D

So everyone please just check out some information about Charles, grab an interview or two, or simply check out the imbedded Youtube link within this thread....

Goody.

I got two problems with Charles Hall:

1) To my recollection, no one has ever described these aliens other than him.

2) Alot of the info he relates doesn't make any sense, so either he's making it up, lying or he was lied to.

That said, I do find his story to be highly plausable in terms of the whole "Why would aliens come here?" question. The idea that earth is simply an interplanetary rest-stop on the great galactic highway seems to me completely feasable. Also the fact that there is no spiritual mumbo-jumbo involved is refreshingly appealing.

Tall whites are somewhat common, seemingly more so in other countries (other than US that is).

Here's a bunch of different radio show interviews you can listen to on Charles.
http://www.millennialhospitality.com/

Charles Halls's story is unique not only for it's out of the mainstream content, but the exhaustive detail he goes into when describing his interactions with the "tall whites." And he's recently announced a fourth volume to his elaborate narrative.
Even so, I think it's worth noting than none of the people he served with in the Air Force have come forward to publicly confirm his allegations. From what he's written, there should be no shortage of available witnesses. What reason would they have to be reticent? Hall has been telling his story to anyone willing to listen for years with perfect impunity.
The situation brings to mind the strange case of Paul Linebarger, aka Cordwainer Smith. You science fiction fans should be quite familiar with that name.
Linebarger was a research scientist employed by the government in civilian life, and his many famous sci-fi tales were only a minor diversion compared to his obsession with creating an entirely fictional alter ego for himself. Over a span of years he produced thousands and thousands of pages of a narrative that cast himself as a the sort of fearless space explorer usually featured in his short stories. Eventually, he came to believe that his romantic flights of imagination were true, and his delusions began to manifest themselves in extremely odd behavior. Government medical authorities arranged psychiatric counseling for him, and the condition was cured.
It seems to me there are strong similarities between Hall's and Linebarger's cases. Here's a link to a short article on Linebarger. Read it and draw your own conclusions.

http://www.brainsturbator.com/site/comments/the_case_of_kirk_allen_by_jacques_vallee/

Postscript: I sometime wonder if Gene and David are actually the same person, with Biedny being a manifestation of Steinberg's alter ego whenever he feels the need to be cantankerous or do voice impersonations. Have you ever seen a picture of them together? Even if one exists, I'm sure the David Biedny personality must have whipped it up in one of those fancy professional photo editing programs, like Microsoft Paint.
Think about it.

Mogwa said:
Postscript: I sometime wonder if Gene and Davis are actually the same person, with Biedny being a manifestation of Steinberg's alter ego whenever he feels the need to be cantankerous or do voice impersonations. Have you ever seen a picture of them together? Even if one exists, I'm sure the David Biedny personality must have whipped it up in one of those fancy professional photo editing programs, like Microsoft Paint.
Think about it.

Some say David is my evil twin. Some say it's the other way around :D

I'm still waiting for him to explain why a species that evolved on a higher gravity planet would have a more delicate bone structure...

Back