• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Col. Philip Corso

P

pj2012

Dear Gene,

I just recently read your comments about the late Pentagon's Col. Philip Corso, emailed by Victor Martinez, where you mention that you're on the fence about his story.

I agree that one should not dismiss Corso, but continue to investigate, to use our brains to CONNECT THE DOTS and follow the network of names Corso mentions (Sen. Strom Thurmond) and we may discover that it leads to the current White House administration: Bush, Aliens & Ribs (CBS News video of January 2004)

Perhaps you're aware that one of Canada's most senior politicians, 83 year old Hon. Paul Hellyer, who is known as having one of the highest levels of integrity (a rare attribute in today's politics), publicly said in Sept. 2005 that an unnamed retired US Air Force General confirmed to him DIRECTLY that Col. Corso told the truth about Roswell. See:
But the main reason for my email is because I thought you would want to see this June 2006 video by Philip Corso Junior, the son of Col. Corso. He explains why the book had a few innacuracies in it.
See:
Also, Col. Corso's 1997 Art Bell interview is online where you hear the Col. speak in a way that does help one to further discern. See:

Maybe your listeners may want to again hear your January 2007 interview with Bill Birnes, co-author of Corso's book THE DAY AFTER ROSWELL where he addresses his critics. See:
Common sense tells us that the nature of the military is to prepare for the worst immaginable scenario, as Col. Corso told Art Bell. What Corso says makes perfect sense, but it may not be sustainable to expand humanity's war-like ways into outer space.

Perhaps what we need is further international cooperative and peaceful space exploration in order to unite the nations and people of the world towards a positive cause of discovering how life originates in the Universe... maybe starting with planet Mars, as we may discover our Universal and Spiritual roots in the process. Life is a journey, not a destination.

Plus, again common sense tells us that if space people (aliens) are here and wanted to knock out any space platform that contain weapons, they would have had the advanced technology to do so a long time ago! Just like a child in a crib, it's a bit funny to think that we humans always need a 'security blanket' in order to deal with our fears.

Maybe NOW is a good time for us humans to leave our cribs, to learn to walk and to evolve; we've been primitives addicted to fear long enough! Let's encourage increased space exploration!

Cheers!
PJ

Attachments

• Bush with Sen. Thurmond.jpg
    Bush with Sen. Thurmond.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1
I'm on the fence as well. I think Randle and Friedman are making a mountain out of a mole hill with their arguments against him. His case isn't backed up, but it also hasn't been blown away in my opinion.

Anyone here see the Dateline where he mentions a time machine? That's a bit hard to swallow. I wish there was something tangible to back up some of his claims.

One should also listen to the Paracast episode where Bill Birnes begins to answer some of these questions regarding Phil Corso.

It is the April 25th, 2006 episode linked here :

Back