• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Col. John Alexander on the "Skinwalker (Sherman) Ranch"

When asked by Rojas (at 4min:37sec) if the government had any interest in Skinwalker Ranch, Col. Alexander said, "I don't know why they would, or would have any interest." Whoa, Nelly. Let's just parse that statement for a moment. Are you sure, Col. Alexander? Are you certain the government is not interested in Skinwalker Ranch? I beg to differ. We have decades of research by people like Peter Levenda, Joseph Farrell, Nick Redfern and others that make it very clear that the CIA and other covert offices in the U.S. government have a deep and abiding interest in the occult, the paranormal and, of course, in UFOs. I like John Alexander, and I was in the military myself. He's someone I respect. But this is not the first time he's reassured us that, with regard to government interest in the paranormal, we should "just move along, there's nothing to see here." I would like to think this is just his sincere but naive belief. The other alternative, the dark one, is that the Col. is involved in a very long-term and subtle disinformation campaign.

... I would like to think this is just his sincere but naive belief. The other alternative, the dark one, is that the Col. is involved in a very long-term and subtle disinformation campaign.

Zing! I think you've struck something there, and if we had the time to excavate it, I think you'd find your suspicions are justified. There's no way Alexander makes a reasonable case that there is no system within the military for monitoring and investigating UFO activity. His section on Space Command is so small that it's barely noticeable. Yet according to Wikipedia, Air Force Space Command includes More than 40,000 people who perform AFSPC missions at 88 locations worldwide. But we're supposed to believe he's checked it all out and there's nothing there that has anything to do with UFOs? That's sheer nonsense. If the conspicuous absence of evidence was ever a clue, that's got to count for something.

A good show to watch is Jesse Ventura's 'Conspiracy Theory' episode on the Skinwalker Ranch. Jesse goes to interview Col. Alexander about the Skinwalker Ranch. Jesse is pressuring him on his answers. Alexander finally breaks one time and says' I thought we weren't going to discuss that subject.'

Normally Alexander is so smooth giving his answers with any interview. This time he sheepishly tries to deflect Ventura.

And this brings us full circle back to the enigmatic Mr. Big. Bazillionaire Robert Bigelow has funded MUFON, Linda Howe and a host of other paranormal researchers for many years, in addition to the NIDS project, of which Col. Alexander was a part. Was/is Bigelow a civilian go-between that connects government and the paranormal? I know, this question has been asked many times before but it's an intriguing one. I wish some savvy, independent filmmaker would make an unauthorized biography of Bob Bigelow. Mr. Big has a lot of laundry in the closet and I'm guessing it isn't all clean. Another Nevada billionaire, Howard Hughes, also did the CIA's bidding but it can be argued he wasn't even mentally competent at the time. How convenient. Was that by design?

RobertBigelow.jpg
Robert Bigelow

And this brings us full circle back to the enigmatic Mr. Big. Bazillionaire Robert Bigelow has funded MUFON, Linda Howe and a host of other paranormal researchers for many years, in addition to the NIDS project, of which Col. Alexander was a part. Was/is Bigelow a civilian go-between that connects government and the paranormal? I know, this question has been asked many times before but it's an intriguing one. I wish some savvy, independent filmmaker would make an unauthorized biography of Bob Bigelow. Mr. Big has a lot of laundry in the closet and I'm guessing it isn't all clean. Another Nevada billionaire, Howard Hughes, also did the CIA's bidding but it can be argued he wasn't even mentally competent at the time. How convenient. Was that by design?

RobertBigelow.jpg
Robert Bigelow
In the Jesse Ventura show on the Skinwalker Ranch that I mentioned previously, the theory that Ventura puts forth is that Col. Alexander is the government go-between for Robert Bigelow. The show also puts forth the following theory scenario. Bigelow has built his space station with the idea of escaping earth if there is an alien invasion(what he has found out at the Skinwalker Ranch has scared him.) Bigelow has purchased a rocket ship that will transport him and his family/friends to the the safety of space.

One interesting thing is, when Ventura goes to try and enter the Bigelow corporate buildings, guess was is on the side of the buildings as an emblem? You might have guessed it, a big headed, big eyed, grey alien type logo. Interesting...

There's a cliche' in fiction and in life, but I don't know what it's called- not exactly blaming the messenger, but along the same lines. The Butler did it- the fireman is the arsonist, the cop is really the criminal. It's a guilt by association thing. When a mystery can't be solved, the guy standing the closest to the body must have done it. If that were true, Sherlock Holmes would have been a mass murderer.

I've had a few email exchanges with Col. Alexander, I've read his book and listened to several of his lectures and interviews. I get the feeling he's being honest, but guarded, not telling everything. At most, I figure he was a gatekeeper.

The Bigelow/Skinwalker deal may be another matter entirely, but I believe him when he says Uncle Sam wasn't smart enough to figure the UFO business out.

its one big weird story not sure what to make of it to be honest done a bit of research on the ranch can definetly say there is something not ok with the place love to visit it some time tho lol if i dont wind up served up by military goons on a silver platter.
or a visit from MIBS

Back