• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Col Corso

Hi folks,

Col Corso was like many of his generation in uniform during WW2 and the Cold War in the USA and its allies in war against fascism and defeat of NAZISM due to its acts hostiles and the horrors of the Holocaust and then Col Corso went on to help like many millions in preventing the onslaught of Communism. In today's world its easy to forget the hardships and suffering many millions of humanity went through on both side and we must always try to prevent war at all cost but we must also remember how easy humanity can walk down that slippery road once again if we give the few all the powers and let them take away our Freedom of Speech, Justice and Liberty within the values of Common Law. In today's world millions of people are going hungry, homeless and the deaths of hundreds of children soldiers. Peace is always a better option than war. However, there are always those who rather murder should be punished.

Col Corso step out against the flood of ridicule when speaking about the so called Roswell , ET & technologies I salute him for that.

Peace,
BF

Hi folks,

Col Corso was like many of his generation in uniform during WW2 and the Cold War in the USA and its allies in war against fascism and defeat of NAZISM due to its acts hostiles and the horrors of the Holocaust and then Col Corso went on to help like many millions in preventing the onslaught of Communism. In today's world its easy to forget the hardships and suffering many millions of humanity went through on both side and we must always try to prevent war at all cost but we must also remember how easy humanity can walk down that slippery road once again if we give the few all the powers and let them take away our Freedom of Speech, Justice and Liberty within the values of Common Law. In today's world millions of people are going hungry, homeless and the deaths of hundreds of children soldiers. Peace is always a better option than war. However, there are always those who rather murder should be punished.

Col Corso step out against the flood of ridicule when speaking about the so called Roswell , ET & technologies I salute him for that.

Peace,
BF
I continue to have problems with Corso. It is suggested that co-author Bill Birnes exerted a heavy hand in altering portions of the text in "The Day After Roswell," and that may have impacted upon the credibility of the claims. Birnes admits to mistakes, but insists that the essential elements of the book weren't altered. I don't have the energy to compare this book with the alleged unedited version that has made its way online, however.

I understand your feelings Gene but sometimes we have to reopen doors that we don't like. Col Corso seems to have the most insider information and was a member of the intelligence group MI9 which was the training ground for hundreds of elite servicemen and women. The fact Col Corso had walk the corridors of the pentagon and rubbed shoulders with those in charge of the Free World during the most highly sightings of UFOs must not be ignored!

I understand your feelings Gene but sometimes we have to reopen doors that we don't like. Col Corso seems to have the most insider information and was a member of the intelligence group MI9 which was the training ground for hundreds of elite servicemen and women. The fact Col Corso had walk the corridors of the pentagon and rubbed shoulders with those in charge of the Free World during the most highly sightings of UFOs must not be ignored!

I wouldn't ignore it for a moment. I just want to see what he had to say beyond the pomp and circumstance of the book he did with Birnes. Unless his family has more information to offer, it may be that many of the secrets held close by Corso died with him.

Lets ask the family Gene ? and maybe some of the USA officers who served under his command might come forward to the Paracast which shows respect to those who really served:)

I wouldn't ignore it for a moment. I just want to see what he had to say beyond the pomp and circumstance of the book he did with Birnes. Unless his family has more information to offer, it may be that many of the secrets held close by Corso died with him.

Gene, you know it's tough when a true believer is involved. All objectivity is at risk when Birnes decided to allegedly "edit" the process of writing that book.

As much as Corso seems to have veracity in his claims, it seems we have a little revisionist history.

I have not seen a comparison of the books either but I would certainly like to. Like Gene I have issues with Corso and his alleged activities. For one I just can not fathom the the Army would be so cavalier as to store alien technology in a filing cabinet in some Lt. Col. Office at the pentagon. I just can't accept that. There are other problems like the integrated circuit. There is a clear history trail of development well before Corso claims to have seeded the technology. Combine this with the story of him seeing aliens at the base in Kansas and it starts to get a little ridiculous.

Col Corso being trained by MI9 world who knows!

Don't throw the baby out with bathwater. How many people have you known been in hub of the pentagon like Col Corso ? Ron ,what did Mr Ben Rich say? Col Corso served his nation and saw combat service in saving USA/Allied POWs (French Underground though MI9 channels during WW2 in France & Italy ). Going on his testimony why would highly decorated officer of the USA army risk ridicule from his community and on his family? However, like I said before rather keep a open mind on his story. Also agree Ron on the intergarated circut,

Furthermore , the late Col Corso was in USA Army Not like the BS Stolen Valor mob who insult the brave men and women of America armed forces.

Peace,
BF

Going on his testimony why would highly decorated officer of the USA army risk ridicule from his community and on his family? However, like I said before rather keep a open mind on his story. Also agree Ron on the intergarated circut,

I'm fascinated by the high calibre old timer front (ie. Corso, Mitchell, Hellyer, Friedman) fully supporting a Roswell-type event and facing a hurricane of media ridicule. Their persistence speaks volumes... It would be an amazing waste if there wasn't a grain of truth in all this beyond their sacrifice.

I'm fascinated by the high calibre old timer front (ie. Corso, Mitchell, Hellyer, Friedman) fully supporting a Roswell-type event and facing a hurricane of media ridicule. Their persistence speaks volumes... It would be an amazing waste if there wasn't a grain of truth in all this beyond their sacrifice

The thing about this that has bothered me all along is, all these high level types' Ufo interests coincided with them being shadowed by the aggressive high profile pro Ufo-ET-Disclosure Ufologists. It's just me, I guess, it bothers me.

I just want to see what he had to say beyond the pomp and circumstance of the book he did with Birnes.

Bill Birnes is often compared to a used car salesman, playing fast and loose with the truth and more concerned with selling copy and stirring controversy than in factual reporting. Look at how the previously high standards (under the Eckers) of UFO Magazine have been trashed under Birnes' editorial control: it's now an embarassment to the field and you literally can't believe anything written in it.

"The Day After Roswell" reads like some cheap schlock novel; the fantasies of an egomaniac trying to write his place into history (in Corso's own words "...saving my country, the planet and the human race") with unsupported and quite incredible claims. It's the worst book I've read in recent years, bar none. Birnes might have been the principal agency responsible for this rubbish.

the fantasies of an egomaniac trying to write his place into history (in Corso's own words "...saving my country, the planet and the human race") with unsupported and quite incredible claims. It's the worst book I've read in recent years, bar none. Birnes might have been the principal agency responsible for this rubbish.

You may be onto something here.... late life narcism. Recognition at all cost before time runs out. Are Edgar Mitchell and Paul Hellyer afflicted by the same desire not to sink into oblivion ?

You may be onto something here.... late life narcism. Recognition at all cost before time runs out. Are Edgar Mitchell and Paul Hellyer afflicted by the same desire not to sink into oblivion ?
VERY interesting. Just like when I saw Buzz Aldrin was on Dancing With the Stars. Were you Paracasters aware that Buzz Aldrin danced on Dancing With the Stars? He says it was for noble reasons, but no-the-hey, this kept him in the fame spotlight.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/04/06/entertainment/main6370014.shtml

Back