• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Codex Alimentarius

Free episodes:

It would be if it were true.

They've been rambling about this thing since the 80s, if they were going to implement it, they would have done so by now.

mmm fluoride. it is good for your teeth, right? it is put in damn near everything we consume.

mmm fluoride. it is good for your teeth, right? it is put in damn near everything we consume.
Don't you want your corpse to have nice teeth?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

It's amazing people ignore the fact fluoride exists naturally in water.

yes, calcium fluoride is natural and is found in water. sodium fluoride is a by product of the aluminum industry and is what cities put in to the water supply. it is amazing the jose ignores this fact.

yes, calcium fluoride is natural and is found in water. sodium fluoride is a by product of the aluminum industry and is what cities put in to the water supply. it is amazing the jose ignores this fact.

Is there any conspiracy you don't dive into with your eyes closed? Sodium Fluoride: a naturally occurring component of tooth enamel. Natural is bad right? Calcium Fluoride is an ore. Mmmmm! Crunchy!

Nice! Sodium Fluoride is not Fluoride. It has a Sodium bound in it. You'll need roughly 5 grams for a 200 pound adult is considered lethal. How much water do you ingest a day? You'll die of Water intoxication before the fluoride gets you. So the point the Fluoride fear mongers make about it being lethal is far from convincing unfortunately. Remember, the dose makes the poison.

You are drinking one part per million depending on the water source. Wow, one WHOLE part! Oh but Sodium Fluoride is 85 times more lethal than Calcium Fluoride. Thats a whopping 85 parts per million! Whoa! That's like, a drop of piss in an olympic sized pool. Luckily it's distributed and diluted to the point of...well...nothing. But that's not going to stop the conspiracy nuts. Let's move on.

Sodium fluoride is not added to our water supply these days. They use fluoride compounds like hexafluorosilicic acid (H2SiF6) and hexafluorosilicate (Na2SiF6). Might want to update your references.

So conspiracy chemical illiterates should steer clear of salt! It is made of two highly toxic elements, sodium and chlorine. Ooooer! Woo woo! But wait, you aren't picketing the salt mines right? You might want to boycott the ocean while you're at it. I hear it's....salty. Oh, and stay away from Doritos.

National Cancer Institute's studies conclude that there is no carcinogenic risk in regards to fluoride in the water supply Here. But we can't trust them because they aren't contributors to Prison Planet eh?

Why don't you tell us about how Sodium Fluoride is the main ingredient in rat poison? I mean, let's not pull the handbrake on this fear monger roller coaster ride.

I find it rather strange that conspiracy theories like the ill-fated fluoride debate lack conclusive evidence. You'd think they'd have something by now.

Nope...let's just blame the NWO.

It IS scary and you'd be an idiot not to think it is. Whether it's just a push to pigeon hole farmers into a money grab or worse it's shady. I tend to side with the idea that I rather not put weird crap in my body... we contaminate ourselves on a daily basis and now they have designed crops that take over neighboring farmers fields who are then sued for breach of patent....

Is there any conspiracy you don't dive into with your eyes closed? Sodium Fluoride: a naturally occurring component of tooth enamel. Natural is bad right? Calcium Fluoride is an ore. Mmmmm! Crunchy!

Nice! Sodium Fluoride is not Fluoride. It has a Sodium bound in it. You'll need roughly 5 grams for a 200 pound adult is considered lethal. How much water do you ingest a day? You'll die of Water intoxication before the fluoride gets you. So the point the Fluoride fear mongers make about it being lethal is far from convincing unfortunately. Remember, the dose makes the poison.

You are drinking one part per million depending on the water source. Wow, one WHOLE part! Oh but Sodium Fluoride is 85 times more lethal than Calcium Fluoride. Thats a whopping 85 parts per million! Whoa! That's like, a drop of piss in an olympic sized pool. Luckily it's distributed and diluted to the point of...well...nothing. But that's not going to stop the conspiracy nuts. Let's move on.

Sodium fluoride is not added to our water supply these days. They use fluoride compounds like hexafluorosilicic acid (H2SiF6) and hexafluorosilicate (Na2SiF6). Might want to update your references.

So conspiracy chemical illiterates should steer clear of salt! It is made of two highly toxic elements, sodium and chlorine. Ooooer! Woo woo! But wait, you aren't picketing the salt mines right? You might want to boycott the ocean while you're at it. I hear it's....salty. Oh, and stay away from Doritos.

National Cancer Institute's studies conclude that there is no carcinogenic risk in regards to fluoride in the water supply Here. But we can't trust them because they aren't contributors to Prison Planet eh?

Why don't you tell us about how Sodium Fluoride is the main ingredient in rat poison? I mean, let's not pull the handbrake on this fear monger roller coaster ride.

I find it rather strange that conspiracy theories like the ill-fated fluoride debate lack conclusive evidence. You'd think they'd have something by now.

Nope...let's just blame the NWO.
....Hexafluorosilicic acid (H2SiF6) and hexafluorosilicate (Na2SiF6)..
I'd prefer to drink water that has NO ADDED chemicals in it, thanks.:)

Apparently we'll find out if it's BS or not, and soon, since the implementation date is 12/31/09
so remember It is 114 days, 20 hours, 6 minutes and 28 seconds until Friday, January 1, 2010 (UTC time). Happy nu-nu!

Apparently we'll find out if it's BS or not, and soon, since the implementation date is 12/31/09
so remember It is 114 days, 20 hours, 6 minutes and 28 seconds until Friday, January 1, 2010 (UTC time). Happy nu-nu!

You are an idiot... like the implementation date means anything as far as a reveal. Like, seriously, why do I bother?

Why is everyone shouting at each other about this? Jose seems to automatically take the stance that it's all BS. It might be. But without the evidence, how can anyone take a stance? Can anyone please post something of use, that would further understanding of this whole codex alimentarius issue.

Get yourself a shotgun and a .22. Learn how to shoot. Learn how to grow and preserve fruits and veggies. Sit back and let Nature run it's course. That's about where I'm at these days.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Why is everyone shouting at each other about this? Jose seems to automatically take the stance that it's all BS. It might be. But without the evidence, how can anyone take a stance? Can anyone please post something of use, that would further understanding of this whole codex alimentarius issue.

I didn't just automatically take that stance. I've had it for a long, long time. My stance is "there is no evidence". Still waiting for anything with validity that will change my mind. I'll be waiting a while.

The implementation date will arrive shortly. I wonder what will happen? I assume we'll continue hearing/reading about this BS. I'm willing to put money on it.

Wooooo!

Back