• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Cmdr. David Fravor's 2004 San Diego UFO/USO [NY Times case]

What do the think the UFO/USO seen by David Fravor was?

• Technology or craft from an individual or group not working for a nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A flying, amphibious creature

• A flying, amphibious technology or craft created by an underwater race

• Technology or craft from an ET

• Technology or craft from another dimension and/or time

• A glitch in the Matrix/holographic universe/simulation/reality

• A subconscious projection made real by the pilot

• Total voters

Jenny Chan

Skilled Investigator
Regarding the NY Times UFO/USO sighting, Cmdr. David Fravor's case has the earmarks of many pilot reports from the 1950s to present day:

“It accelerated like nothing I’ve ever seen. have no idea what I saw."

"When it started to near us, as we started to descend towards it coming up, it was flying in the elongated way, so it's a Tic Tac, with the roundish end going in the forward direction ... I don't know what it is. I don't know what I saw. I just know it was really impressive, really fast, and I would like to fly it."

"So we turned around — we couldn't have been more than about a couple miles away — and there's no white water at all in the ocean. It's just blue."

"And the controller comes up and says, 'Sir, you're not going to believe this. That thing is at your half point,' which is our hold point. And I'm like, 'Oh, great.'"

"He gets close enough to see a couple of objects come out of the bottom, and then all of a sudden it takes off and goes right off the side of the screen and, like, takes off."

"But to show up on something that's a 40-foot-long white Tic Tac with no wings that can move, really, in any random direction that it wants and go from hovering over the ocean to mirroring us to accelerating to the point where it just disappears — like, poof, then it was gone."

The Tic-Tac UFO/USO was captured on video, tracked by radar, had multiple IDs by the Navy, and has been confirmed by the gov. There are not many cases which are perfect like this. I believe we can safely rule out hoax, mechanical error, human error, optimal illusion, misidentification of natural phenomena, gov conspiracy to spread disinfo, etc.

So what was it? Let's vote on it.

It's the proof you need to dig deeper, get more information and convince 'you the people' to put more money in the search for a truth.
... if you're curious that is ;)

That's all it can be for the moment.

I happened across this lengthy, interesting interview of David Fravor by Dr. Lex Fridman of MIT. In this retelling of the Tic-Tac event, Fravor's terminology for the departure of the object was instantaneous, as in instantaneous disappearance. Fravor also downplays the reports of any nondescript USG "agents" arriving at the Navy battle group to collect data "bricks" from the incident. No one collected the data brick from the 2004 flight that recorded the object, and that was one of the three recently released vids. Fravor and Fridman also take a few moments to discuss Mick West's attempts to explain the vids as mundane objects. Lots of other ideas and stories discussed.

The interview is Here.

What is interesting is why nobody Is talking about the obvious connection between tic tac as the nth development of “light craft” tech from the 70s/80s. The evolution of laser heated plasma avs need to be brought to the fore before so called “aviation experts” can seriously have a talk about this subject.

Here is a public vid about a public project from 30 years ago. Consider the military black project version from thirty years ago and double that time in terms of accomplishment.

What is interesting is why nobody Is talking about the obvious connection between tic tac as the nth development of “light craft” tech from the 70s/80s. The evolution of laser heated plasma avs need to be brought to the fore before so called “aviation experts” can seriously have a talk about this subject.

The laser-heated plasma tech is interesting, but I don't see that there's some "obvious connection" with the Tic-Tac. If you actually are an "aviation expert" who has first-hand knowledge of military black projects and are familiar with such doubling the time in terms of accomplishment, then perhaps you'd care to give us some more details of the "obvious connection" that you see. Otherwise, it seems to me that it is just as easy to speculate that development of the Avro Aerocar went black, was hyper-boosted with black funds, and that it is the "obvious connection" to the Tic-Tac. In other words, not likely. But additional info is certainly welcomed if you have any.

Here is a public vid about a public project from 30 years ago. Consider the military black project version from thirty years ago and double that time in terms of accomplishment.

I like it when people ( yourself included ) are thinking "What could this be that is within the realm of possibility for our own technology?" Even if it isn't what the object actually is, such speculation widens our scope and keeps us honest about all possibilities. Personally, I think Fravor's account is very credible, and that any terrestrial explanation ( including the ones I've suggested ) are reaching, but no more than OMG aliens!

Back