• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Climbing Goats!

I'm just saying...not every goat makes that climb, surely?:eek:
I am curious as to what the percentage of survival for that jaunt might be.

I don't think many fall off, the ones that do won't have little goats....... Darwin in action ;)

P.s I think a big part of them not falling off is that they are not afraid, they are just thinking about the salts and minerals, they love it so much that it can be used as a sort of bait for hunting them (Salt Lick):
51Kst7EObeL._SX342_.jpg

Elephants need the same and will walk hundreds of miles to get to their favourite mineral deposit, which they remember for their entire lives and teach their young the same route.

Nowadays we take salt for granted, but Empires rose and fell based almost exclusively on salt trading. in both the Old and the New world:

Salt in Ancient Mesoamerica

Request Rejected

Salt road - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back