• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Clifford Stone

Free episodes:

Shame about him is that his first (i believe his first)book that was chock full of goverment docs was and is impresive.However like a crack whore once ya get a little taste of it you just gotta have more and bigger amounts to satisfy you'r soul............:cool:

As much as I wish to believe this is a real insider, I do not
If someone with his claims started to to squak, He better do it
fast and be known because it is my opinion that he would be eliminated
immediately by our Black Gov. If someone is able to get public
fast enough , their demise would be suspisious as heck.
Even then I dont think their safety is guaranteed

Everyone thinks they have the answer and nobody else does, only them. Even if they were actually there with a military job of dealing with UFO crashes, people on an internet forum will always think they know better.

Back