• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Christopher O'Brien

quantum

Paranormal Novice
Hi all after a while away from this stuff i feel my self being draged back as like many times before.The reason for this first post is my wish to find out in great detail about chistopher obrien contact events as a child.I cant find that information anyway in detail.You might wonder why i am so intrested and i would respond by saying those who have had contact have a feeling about others.I mean to say i feel chris is the real deal,and now days there is not many people you can say that about.There are so many people who wish for contact but have nothing more that dreams and delusions,or are con artists.If anyone can help please do so.Sorry about my spelling but i cant see a spell check anywhere.

Hi all after a while away from this stuff i feel my self being draged back as like many times before.The reason for this first post is my wish to find out in great detail about chistopher obrien contact events as a child.I cant find that information anyway in detail.You might wonder why i am so intrested and i would respond by saying those who have had contact have a feeling about others.I mean to say i feel chris is the real deal,and now days there is not many people you can say that about.There are so many people who wish for contact but have nothing more that dreams and delusions,or are con artists.If anyone can help please do so.Sorry about my spelling but i cant see a spell check anywhere.
My first visit as a guest back on July 19, 2009 -- Christopher O'Brien (if memory serves me correct) has the whole account of my experience as a 6-7 yr old in Bellevue WA.

@Chris O'Brien

I was interested to read about some of your experiences in the mysterious valley ebook Gene is giving away. Particularly the one where you were camping out in the desert at night and went out to the car because you couldn't sleep, then saw some figures moving around the car etc...only to then realize it was day time and you'd "lost" some time...

Christopher O'Brien certainly has his own unique views, and sometimes he and I wrestle with the issues from our differing perspectives, but one thing that has continued to grow is my respect for his field work, written material, and personal experiences. Chris tends to downplay his own importance, deferring to others like Ray Stanford, but out of all the people involved in ufology that I'm aware of, because of his dedicated work and his personal experiences, Chris is presently IMO the most important active researcher and personality in the field today.

Christopher O'Brien - Nov 2016

Last edited:
Thanks for your kind remarks. Over the years I've been asked why I don't attempt to create more of a "buzz" about myself. Self-promote my personality, etc. I always answer that I am not interested in creating a 'cult of personality' around myself to gain more notoriety to sell more books, videos, hats and t-shirts, etc, I'd rather keep the focus on my work. As a result, I have managed to attain and subsequently maintain a level of credibility that is unimpeachable. That is more important to me than the stroking of my ego...

Thanks for your kind remarks. Over the years I've been asked why I don't attempt to create more of a "buzz" about myself. Self-promote my personality, etc. I always answer that I am not interested in creating a 'cult of personality' around myself to gain more notoriety to sell more books, videos, hats and t-shirts, etc, I'd rather keep the focus on my work. As a result, I have managed to attain and subsequently maintain a level of credibility that is unimpeachable. That is more important to me than the stroking of my ego...
Well, you know it still doesn't hurt to hear it once in a while anyway ;) . When I was first introduced to your work I wondered if you had much in the way of personal experiences, and although the skeptics write off experiences as irrelevant toward what qualifies as evidence, I think it's completely the other way around. Your chain of experiences over the years, starting with your childhood encounter, cannot help but make someone wonder if there's more at work than you realize. I recently asked @Paul Kimball if his Wikipedia entry was accurate, because it isn't all that far removed from my own pet theory, and I was hoping to compare ideas a little closer.

Both our theories suggest that experiences aren't entirely random, but that there is an intelligence behind them. If this is true then multiple experiences over time suggests long-term observation. Even subtle things, especially Tricksterish type things could be connected, perhaps steering you along to some degree. What is really cool is that assuming that there is some truth in this idea, your SLV project is an effort to peer back up microscope at them. Imagine that from their perspective. It's fascinating to ponder.

Sure, it could all be randomly connected bits and pieces, but some people never experience anything, let alone several like you. You've had an intuitive feeling that there is an answer to be found somewhere in consciousness studies, and that what we're dealing with is right here on the planet rather than something ET. Maybe from your perspective both are exactly right. Even if the aliens are ultimately ET, it's still entirely possible that they have been based here a long time and have a very complex study program going. I know you tend to be rather dismissive of that idea because you don't want to think of yourself or humanity in general as all that important in the grand scheme of things.

But maybe, just maybe the Earth is very important to them. Just look at the wonders of nature on this planet. There cannot be many like it in our known universe, maybe none. That doesn't preclude intelligent life developing elsewhere sort of similarly, but maybe like people are all sort of the same yet unique, so is Earth, and no matter what kind of problems we might cause here, from a detached perspective, out of all the local wildlife, humans are really amazing and play a huge role in what's going on here. So why ignore us? If we were in their position, we certainly wouldn't be ignoring the most intelligent, dangerous, and dominant species on the planet, let alone the ones who are trying to find us.

Last edited:
Chris, any update on your triangulation video project in the San Lois Valley? Haven't heard much about it lately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back