• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Chris Lambright and Curtis L. Collins

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
We have an active thread covering a significant UFO case:

The 1980 Cash-Landrum sighting and investigation

To flesh out the nuts and bolts of the Cash-Landrum case and bring it to a new generation of listeners, we've invited Chris Lambright and Curtis L. Collins (whom forum members know as Sentry) to appear on The Paracast.

Feel free to post your questions to Chris and Curt here (not in the forum thread about the case itself). We'll be recording this episode on July 3rd 2013 from 11 AM until 1 PM Pacific.

Hi Gene and Chris - I have a question for your guests if the discussion heads down a path were it seems appropriate.

The question is:

I've heard that witnesses to this event were exposed to radiation. If true, what was learned from the Cash-Landrum radiation exposures? Has there been a documented report to correlate their radiation sickness symptoms with known sources or types of radiation fields? There are a lot of differences between ionizing and non-ionizing radiation and acute vs. chronic exposures (and all combinations).. I would think there symptoms should be qualitatively linked to a known source type.

Thanks,

Breddell

Stanton Friedman has reported that he worked on nuclear powered aircraft. Do you think the UFO in this case may have been such a prototype aircraft? (If so, then the government was certainly liable for the illness the observers developed.)

Hello from England, My questions Relate not to the "UFO" or the "victims", they are about the Helicopters.
I have read that around 20 CH-47 "Chinooks" were seen.
Question (1) Has a FOIA relating to the helicopters i.e radar data or flight plans etc been attempted?
Question (2) Were ALL of the Helicopters CH-47s?*

*It is my understanding that the "CH-47 Chinook" has a crew of at least 3 usaully 4 and sometimes five if we take the lowest number 3 crew per Helicopter that would be roughly 60 crew or "witnesses". Also getting 20 chinooks ready to fly would take a lot of ground crew and a lot of planning, especially if they were to fly in formation.(imagine the noise that they would make!) It is also my understanding that "U.S" Chinook squadrons consist of 12 aircraft so if over 12 were seen then it would seem to suggest 2 or more squadrons.
Finally: the "CH-47" has a top speed of around 200 mph which although fast for a Helicopter is significantly slower than an Aeroplane. were any "jets" seen flying at the same time?

All the best Harry.

A few questions:

1. Has there been any recent attempt to learn more about the government's involvement in the case through FOIA requests? If so, any success?

2. Do either of you know of any sightings since 1980 that resemble the craft in question?

3. Is it possible a government contractor was doing a test flight of some sort and this gives the U.S. government plausible deniability when it comes to disclosing information about the object if in fact it is "man-made"?

He was interviewed by that crappy UFO Hunters show in 2010-2011 timeframe. I have not heard of him giving other interviews. I think he prefers to stay away from the subject.

This is about the time Gene usually says, "the show is in the can", but after the show airs, I'll be around to try and address any unanswered questions. And also to try to fix some of the answers I gave on the show! With a little luck, may be Chris Lambright can participate as well.

Curt Collins aka Sentry

Sounds like I may be late to the party, but oh well...I've always wondered about this case and the fact that it happened within days of the Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters incident. Both Cash-Landrum and Bentwaters appeared to have military involvement. A coincidence? Has anyone ever looked for a connection between the two?

Back