• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Chris angel is amazing !!!

I really like Criss Angel when he doesn't act silly, although I guess that's more his stage character. I especially love when he called out Jim Callahan on that show Phenomenon. Criss freely admits that everything he does is a trick. I don't think that the continuous shots are faked, since he seems concerned about his reputation. With some of the things he does, he makes me think that he has a twin no one knows about.

Here's the Phenomenon clip:

<OBJECT width=425 height=344>
&nbsp
&nbsp
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8kAdZcbfiGY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></OBJECT>

I saw the full perfromance and i thought it was total bs. Criss angel like many here have said is an entertainer and that is it.
That other guy was a total fraud in imho.
John.

I saw that one in the pool. The only thing i could think of was he was walking on a glass platform just under the surface, and everyone is in on it. But much past that, i have no clue?

Close - it's more like blocks/pylons of clear glass or plastic. They go from the bottom of the pool to just below the surface of the water. Notice he's wearing sunglasses. They have special (i believe polarized) lenses that cut the glare on the water so he can more easily see where the blocks are. The people in the pool are confederate and the girls swimming "under" him are merely swimming between the blocks - notice here that they never swim directly under where he is standing.

Did I just blow your mind? :p

Back