• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

China UFO 2,010 Real or Fraud?

Wynne Carluk

Elasfar Sovereign
Apparently, a UFO brought a Chinese airport to a stand still for close to 4 hours. It was Xiaoshan airport to be exact. So far as my searches have found, there are absolutely NO actual videos of this 4 hour event, and only a VERY few actual pictures. As China has officially stated, this entire incident is now under investigation Here is my question. In FOUR HOURS time, is it NOT logical to think that at least ONE person would have made a video of the event? Video aside, shouldn't there be hundreds of still pictures of the siting, from many different angles? Why is there such LITTLE information on a UFO event that presumably had MANY people pissed off at an airport? In my mind there are only 2 plausible answers. 1. It didn't happen, and the three or 4 pictures we have are fakes. 2. There is almost 100% censorship of ALL data concerning the event. I don't know about you, but were I a tourist that took 4 hours worth of video of a frickin UFO incident, you can BET I would postpone my flight so I could hide my video camera inside my suitcases that DON'T go through the x-ray machines! And you KNOW there had to be at least...LOTS of people who took video footage...so what the hell? Where's it at? o.0

Good Day Wynne,

Apparently, a UFO brought a Chinese airport to a stand still for close to 4 hours. It was Xiaoshan airport to be exact. So far as my searches have found, there are absolutely NO actual videos of this 4 hour event, and only a VERY few actual pictures. As China has officially stated, this entire incident is now under investigation Here is my question. In FOUR HOURS time, is it NOT logical to think that at least ONE person would have made a video of the event? Video aside, shouldn't there be hundreds of still pictures of the siting, from many different angles? Why is there such LITTLE information on a UFO event that presumably had MANY people pissed off at an airport? In my mind there are only 2 plausible answers. 1. It didn't happen, and the three or 4 pictures we have are fakes. 2. There is almost 100% censorship of ALL data concerning the event. I don't know about you, but were I a tourist that took 4 hours worth of video of a frickin UFO incident, you can BET I would postpone my flight so I could hide my video camera inside my suitcases that DON'T go through the x-ray machines! And you KNOW there had to be at least...LOTS of people who took video footage...so what the hell? Where's it at? o.0

The airport was shut down for 56 minutes and so far there are no static and or video images of the UFO associated with the event. The static image(erroneously) tied to the event is a plane, and the anomaly (in the image) was precipitated by motion blur and time exposure. The video (news) was of a "rocket event" filmed on a another date.

Cheers,
Frank

the event in the airport was real , the video and picture evidence is a fraud basically

You mean this video that AOL had on their front page this past week claiming it was the UFO?

And it was NOT the event at the airport?

Shame....shamey shamey on AOL.

Back