• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Childhood Ufo Encounter

I can recall though back in the middle of 1970's (1976) to be exact...There was an Alien Abduction of a woman 5 minutes up the street from me where i live. She had 2 kids and i went to school with one of her kids name Stephen. Back then the abduction was all in the newspapers spreading the stories thru out our whole entire town and she describe how she saw a silver disc shaped UFO landed in back of her yard which her yard is a big field. I feel bad for the woman because she was being laughed at where ever she goes in our town..imagine her son Stephen who i go to school with feels...This is one of the reason why i kept in silence all these years..I experience Time travel (Time Slip Phenomenon) although i hear from other people that Ufo's, Aliens and Time travel are connected some how ::) hmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmm...This is very interesting, I had a dream that i saw a silvery metallic round disc shape flying over the woods with an orange light on top with big windows. There were four human beings that look like us 2 women with long hair and 2 men..all were wearing blue space suits and so on...I am not saying that yours is a dream but its just kind of funny that my dream and your reality is a bit similiar. I am curious though, Can your father describe what the alien humanoids look like? :confused:

My father said he only saw them as silhouettes,no details just dark figures with same heigh inside this dome.

My parents had only heard about ufos in different articles etc, before this incident and I think they were curious about such things.

I seem to recall,from our private correspondence,you saying that your father basically lost all interest in the UFO phenomenon after this,because "he now knew they existed".Is this true?

I seem to recall,from our private correspondence,you saying that your father basically lost all interest in the UFO phenomenon after this,because "he now knew they existed".Is this true?
Yes it`s true, I thought that sort of statement was a little unusual, he had witnessed a flying saucer and actually didn`t care!! I was very occupied with everything related to ufos and made a lot of drawings I remember.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Obsever.

I think that whatever your age, experiences such as this kind of burn themselves into your memory as they are so out of the ordinary.

Sounds like the craft came VERY close to you. Other reports where objects have been this close to people, there have been sunburn type effects on the witnesses (due to radiation perhaps?) did this happen to yourself or your parents?

Its interesting that you said there were people walking around who didnt see it, it makes me wonder if these things are only visable from a certain angle.... like a polarizing effect

Thank you for your interest Frootloop!
Yes you`re correct, this kind of extraordinary experience burn itself into ones `soul`.

Even today I philosophize about this special event 37 years ago...

Where did they came from? What was they purpose here on earth? Why did we experienced this? Was it all by an accident?

No there was no affects on us as I remember, only `spiritual` prints was left...

Why did we experienced this?

On this point, what's your sense how much this sighting had to do you with you personally or with your family? In other words, do you feel it would have occurred there if you did not live there?

On this point, what's your sense how much this sighting had to do you with you personally or with your family? In other words, do you feel it would have occurred there if you did not live there?

Of course,we're in the realm of speculation here,but I've often suspected that there was an element of interactivity between the object and us - the witnesses.It did seem to move in our direction right after we came out on too the balcony.

Now,if this whole sighting was a 'staged' event for our 'benefit',I honestly can't say.But,the pattern of "posing UFOs" is a consistent feature in many reports,so it wouldn't surprise me either...

This is very interesting because in my childhood I had experience something unusual too by walking into the woods alone (Swear to God) it was a time traveling experience into the future ( Time Slip Phenomenon) what i saw were futuristic houses with big huge windows and colorful roof tops and the road were made out of silvery/white metallic cement..Something that i had never seen in my life thinking this is from another time and it certainly looks like it while i just stare in shock approximately 6 minutes and hearing a humming sound coming from the distance..it was not coming from the woods. Alot of people are saying to me its a screen memory that the aliens implanted in my mind that your seeing and it could be something else that your seeing..You could possibly been immobilized when I was staring in shock for 6 minutes then brought to the space craft with out no memory of it..This is quite shocking to me because I often wonder now if i was abducted back in 1968...I am getting flashbacks of the event ( The woods) also a female human apparition walking thru my wall in my bedroom while i was being punished which i thought it was a ghost...Could this be an alien?..I never knew about this kind of stuff until i join this website and learned about this UFOS and Alien Abduction.. I also have a strange compulsion to walk in to a bookstore read about Quatumn Mechanics and physics that i have no interest in..What does this mean? anyone know? :confused:

This is very interesting because in my childhood I had experience something unusual too by walking into the woods alone (Swear to God) it was a time traveling experience into the future ( Time Slip Phenomenon) what i saw were futuristic houses with big huge windows and colorful roof tops and the road were made out of silvery/white metallic cement..Something that i had never seen in my life thinking this is from another time and it certainly looks like it while i just stare in shock approximately 6 minutes and hearing a humming sound coming from the distance..it was not coming from the woods. Alot of people are saying to me its a screen memory that the aliens implanted in my mind that your seeing and it could be something else that your seeing..You could possibly been immobilized when I was staring in shock for 6 minutes then brought to the space craft with out no memory of it..This is quite shocking to me because I often wonder now if i was abducted back in 1968...I am getting flashbacks of the event ( The woods) also a female human apparition walking thru my wall in my bedroom while i was being punished which i thought it was a ghost...Could this be an alien?..I never knew about this kind of stuff until i join this website and learned about this UFOS and Alien Abduction.. I also have a strange compulsion to walk in to a bookstore read about Quatumn Mechanics and physics that i have no interest in..What does this mean? anyone know? :confused:

You could try reading "Awakening" by Mary Rodwell. This is a book questioning events surrounding the contact phenomenon. Im not saying that I agree with all the theories and explanations put forward in the book, but some of the accounts in the book sound very much like your own experiences.

You could try reading "Awakening" by Mary Rodwell. This is a book questioning events surrounding the contact phenomenon. Im not saying that I agree with all the theories and explanations put forward in the book, but some of the accounts in the book sound very much like your own experiences.

Ohhhh Thank you so much for your information i appreciate it very much...I'll be going to the book store soon. yes, that is mindboggling to me to know that other people had very much experiences like me. Do you have any similar experiences yourself?

Ohhhh Thank you so much for your information i appreciate it very much...I'll be going to the book store soon. yes, that is mindboggling to me to know that other people had very much experiences like me. Do you have any similar experiences yourself?

Nothing major, just a really early memory of what could be considered an encounter, but although very vivid i dont know if it was just a dream. ive also had more recent night terrors one of which where the entity was present (or at least i perceived a shadowy being to be there). One of the night terrors was shared with my wife. And the final one i believe happened solely to my wife when we were staying at a hotel, she awoke in a frenzy believing something grabbed her arm. she did also have finger shaped bruises on her upper arm which we noticed the following day.

Nothing major, just a really early memory of what could be considered an encounter, but although very vivid i dont know if it was just a dream. ive also had more recent night terrors one of which where the entity was present (or at least i perceived a shadowy being to be there). One of the night terrors was shared with my wife. And the final one i believe happened solely to my wife when we were staying at a hotel, she awoke in a frenzy believing something grabbed her arm. she did also have finger shaped bruises on her upper arm which we noticed the following day.

Ohh my god!! that is something similar what i went through when i was 7 years old..I had re-occuring nightmares when i was 7 all way up through 12 years of age ( Its about me walking into the woods alone, I was afraid and feeling lost..All of a sudden i see a whitish blue glowing lighted hands hovering or floating in the woods above me. I am scared hiding behind a tree then i was surrounded by them and the glowing hands came after me..I woke up screaming in terror to my parents still feeling the sensations of hands touching me..I had this dream over and over again until 12 years of age then i suffer anxiety attacks, phobias later on in life.. I had an encounter which i thought it was a ghost while i was being punished in my bedroom ( This is a flashback) What happen was.. i was in my bedroom being punished by my mom ( the reason why i say this) is because the door knob in my bedroom were broken..I had no door knob inside my room but the door knob is on the outside of my room and the door was shut. anyway, I was in my room and all of a sudden the door knob fell on the floor by itself. At this point i panic, i started to cry, screaming, pounding on the door and said, " Mommy im scared i wanted to get out!!" I repeat this a few times..then all of a sudden a full bodied human female apparition partially walk thru my wall staring down at me with her odd looking eyes who looked like my mother and i said, " Mommy Mommy?" The female apparition said with out a voice, " Yes, Everything is going to be OK dont worry" at this point i was not afraid of her and i hear my mother coming up the stairs..The female apparition gradually started to fade thru the wall and i said in a panic voice " Mommy Mommy?" The door knob was put in and the female figure vanished then my mother walks into my room. I was puzzled looking at the wall and to my mother back and forth.. I felt relief and left the room..I begin to search on the internet (alien species) pictures and i came across a picture of a nordic alien that made my heart beat fast with a shock look on my face that look like my mom that i saw in my bedroom when i was a child. I printed the nordic alien picture and got my mom picture ( compared it) There is a striking resemblance ( the hair, lips, some facial structure) At this point as of now 40 years later having flashbacks and kept this to myself all this time. I often wonder if i was ever abducted. I may have to see some one to find out. In your opinion what do you think? Did your wife ever found out who grabbed her that night?

Its interesting that your experience had a lasting effect on your wellbeing. When I had the experience of the night terrors, my health took a downturn and part of that (one of the major elements in my opinion) sleep has not been refreshing since that first night terror experience. I am forced to now work from home as a result of my poor health (please dont think im grumbling, im happy with my deal). Ok I know that the sleep cycle is VERY complicated with different brainwave frequencies occuring at differing depths of sleep. I wonder if such experiences trigger the brain to block access to some of these frequencies being reached on a long term basis in an effort to make it more difficult for the experience to occur again?, that is assuming that these encounters/contacts/experiences need a particular window of frequency to bleed through into our perceived reality or allow us to see at least part of the realm that they occupy. I do keep meaning to have a longer play with Binaural Beat entrainment to try and access the frequencies associated with deep sleep and see what occurs at those frequencies.

I will have to ask my wife about what she remembers RE the finger marks on her arm and that experience. I think I asked her before and she couldnt remember much about it at all. It was the first night in the hotel room and I was having trouble getting to sleep and was nowhere near her as the bed was rather large and I was over the other side of it, so I know it wasnt me that grabbed her arm unknowingly in my own sleep. The "fingermarks" were in a location and pattern that would have been difficult to produce on her own. The most surprising part of it was, when she lept out of bed screaming, she ran across the pitch black room dodging a supporting pillar that was in the centre of the room and finding the light switch without any trouble at all. I didnt sleep for the rest of the night. I think my wife did get to sleep eventually though.

Its interesting about your experience with the "nordic" entity. I guess that is down to interpretation as to the meaning of the experience, some could say that it was the action of a guardian angel reassuring you that you were going to be safe. You say that this entity had "odd looking eyes", were they oversized? I think ive read in various places that "nordic" entities have eyes that are larger than that of a human.

Back